grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InstinctUnleashed-CH7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I hope Viv and Bella become a couple. Would love too see them on double date with Sister and Ivy! :love: or partner swapping! Or join them with MC and Maria. :love:

Btw loved the new update! :love:
If there's going to be any coupling, it'd be MC with the both of them. XDD

• Haha
Reactions: Malika1234

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I know this game is mainly about Jade building a harem and DOMINATING her hometown for the better, (harem depending on player choices) but with how Maddison has found out about Jade and Ashley and even Julia, it makes me want to ask one simple question......

Will there be a blackmail or a femdom path where (depending on player choice) Maddison could dominate Jade?

If not, thats fair. It's just that I feel that content like that can be really, REALLY fun change of pace.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I know this game is mainly about Jade building a harem and DOMINATING her hometown for the better, (harem depending on player choices) but with how Maddison has found out about Jade and Ashley and even Julia, it makes me want to ask one simple question......

Will there be a blackmail or a femdom path where (depending on player choice) Maddison could dominate Jade?

If not, thats fair. It's just that I feel that content like that can be really, REALLY fun change of pace.
I mean blackmail is a very likely outcome from that situation given Maddison, but it seems very unlikely that Jade would go along with that.
Unless she has some kind of ulterior motive or larger plan in motion, at that point she might go along with it for a bit before turning the tables on Maddison.

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
She deliberately let Madison into the club so she could hear her and Julie having sex, which received no explanation in this chapter but presumably there was some sort of thought behind.
I mean it was some kind of trap from Jade. Maddison is bit conceited and kind of naive.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021

Interesting idea but I doubt it, it's all part of Jade's "evil" plan for sure, since she was the one who made Maddison pass, so there must be some reason for that that will be explained later.

In that aspect Jade seems to have everything under control, like tricking Sam's girlfriend to "teach" her how to be a more dominant girlfriend, but I have the feeling that this training will only be to turn her into part of his Harem as well.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Interesting idea but I doubt it, it's all part of Jade's "evil" plan for sure, since she was the one who made Maddison pass, so there must be some reason for that that will be explained later.

In that aspect Jade seems to have everything under control, like tricking Sam's girlfriend to "teach" her how to be a more dominant girlfriend, but I have the feeling that this training will only be to turn her into part of his Harem as well.
Fair enough, I'm just bein a bit hopeful for some possible femdom content where Jade is on the submissive end of things.

That's mainly because of my habit of ALWAYS picking submissive choices in avn's.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
This looks hot af, will try
I was on the fence regarding it at first given the renders, but the characterization of the MC is so well done that it's quickly become one of my favourites on F95, and not even for the lewd scenes.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes