xhaglerx

Apr 18, 2022
what you see in the image is not a room, is just a basic editing of the textures of the game that anyone can do, in the case of the image I remember that are 2 different textures edited, to the wall was applied a layer with that texture and for the bed something similar, later I even got to edit the floor but it was more laborious because you have to add the shadows separately because it is not a flat color as the walls or the bed. .. has already been posted before but with IOTextureReplacer.dll you extract the textures with Alt+F11 and then put them inside BepInEx\Images so they appear in the game

btw you can enlarge all the textures of the game x2, x4, ... the limit is your video card, I did it with gigapixel
Thank you very much, maximovich, those textures for room look great very usefull. If you also had girls or boys upscaled A.I textures and want to share them, I would be very grateful.

Last edited:
May 31, 2018
Does anyone know what type of modeling program miconisomi uses? I've gotten pretty close in blender to the character style but not close enough.
If you find out, please share the details. I know what it looks similar to, and I really hope he got proper licensing...

May 31, 2018
whats it look similar to?
Looks pretty similar to Zroid style to me, and the license agreement says you can use those characters for whatever you want, UNLESS there is a character creator, which requires special licensing they usually don’t give out.

Dec 5, 2021
is it MTL ? i looked at the backlog and i'm pretty sure i saw some japanese character get changed to english characters, like games with online translator plugins

RayBar

May 12, 2020
So my antivirus(kaspersky) yeeted the "io.exe" in the "GameData" folder...The reason being "PDM:Trojan.Win32.Generic",I know its probably a false positive but....:HideThePain:.Is there any other version besides the one in OP that I can play that wouldn't trigger antivirus?I know i can restore it from quarantine and tell my antivirus to ignore it,but I am paranoid and schizophrenic and in a 3 year long relationship with my Russian waifu Kaspersky-chan:love: and we have already held hand,so I dont want to play anything without her watchful gaze:whistle:.
Thanks.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
So my antivirus(kaspersky) yeeted the "io.exe" in the "GameData" folder...The reason being "PDM:Trojan.Win32.Generic",I know its probably a false positive but....:HideThePain:.Is there any other version besides the one in OP that I can play that wouldn't trigger antivirus?I know i can restore it from quarantine and tell my antivirus to ignore it,but I am paranoid and schizophrenic and in a 3 year long relationship with my Russian waifu Kaspersky-chan:love: and we have already held hand,so I dont want to play anything without her watchful gaze:whistle:.
Thanks.
I'm not sure if you can find an older version that doesn't trigger your waifu.
While waiting, you can remove io.exe from quarantine, tell your waifu to ignore it then scan it with virustotal.
See how many anti-virus programs think game is a virus. If numbers are suspiciously high, it is likely your download was infected somehow, because I'm pretty sure my game is clean(downloaded it from here).

Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I'm not sure if you can find an older version that doesn't trigger your waifu.
While waiting, you can remove io.exe from quarantine, tell your waifu to ignore it then scan it with virustotal.
See how many anti-virus programs think game is a virus. If numbers are suspiciously high, it is likely your download was infected somehow, because I'm pretty sure my game is clean(downloaded it from here).
I see,I will have to download it again then(Kaspersky chan gaslit me into deleting it:()..Btw which link did you use for download?Thanks.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I see,I will have to download it again then(Kaspersky chan gaslit me into deleting it:()..Btw which link did you use for download?Thanks.
I downloaded it from one of the links in the op but I don't remember exact link.

Cityboy173

Jan 7, 2018
test
How to install the game, and apply save file.

Tipp: you can use any save file linked here in the forum, you do not have to use mine. I just want to show you the principle.
After 2 Years, youtube deleted the video now. No real reason. So random. I do not like that Censorship.

Reactions: BarnMTB

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
Definitely pretty fun game. I personally just went for the Neko ending where she moves in with you and left it there.
I doesn't have much replay value but I really liked for a one time runtrough.
At most you'd want to play this twice for teh two heroines and the implied harem ending, but that's abou it.
I'm good with my neko recued lol

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes