VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intense Carnality [v0.1] [Intense Carnality Gaming]

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
In this you are great when I only read here what spam you write !!!
What?

I'm seriously not sure what you just said.

Was that a defense for not know howing to use a spoiler, or was it something else.

That was fucking strange. Seriously, zero idea what you just said.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

Intense Carnality Games

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2019
Alright, so...there's a lot here. Sorry, was out running errands and someone from work wanted computer help so I volunteered. That said....

"Youth on his way to college"
Has Graying hair and looks 30.

Seriously? Do you know what a teenager looks like?
Yea, there's all kinds of teenagers, man. The hair might have been a bit of a mixup, I thought it looked more like shine than grey, but there are a lot of teenagers out there with stubble. I also don't really want to write about actual teenagers, I want young adults, like college age. Bit more comfortable with that area.

At this point, you just want to kind of sigh when you read things like "gets ancient power (sorry, power from antiquity ;) )," and "family he thought he was related to," or even "young adult on his way to college."

It's like, even if the writing isn't bad, what can you get out of a story like this, that hasn't been done a few dozen times?

I'm not at all trying to beat on the dev, but I find it awfully hard to gather any enthusiasm for yet another game in this vein.
True, I suppose the game does follow some common tropes. Like there are dozens of hundreds of games, books, and other media formats that follow similar tropes, but it's all about what you do with those tropes. I can't promise that I'll produce Tolstoy or Shakespeare, but I'd like to explore certain themes and situations with the characters. They just so happen to fit those tropes better than going 'outside of the box'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This I will look into immediately. I thought I did fairly intensive bugtesting before I compiled....
There is nothing wrong with this other than there is no way that you know you have come to the end of content. The MC could look younger. This could also be different depending on how the developer works the corruption.
Well, to be fair I should have snuck in another author's note at the beginning to avoid this sort of confusion, I thought about it but I was stupid and didn't do it. I'll sneak it into the hotfix I provide to fix the above scripting error, but there are actually a bunch of scenes. After the intro, you'll want to visit the school library, gym, or behind the school during the afternoon/day time, Mon-Friday. There are three girls, they all have sex scenes, and they all make it pretty clear when you've reached the end of the available content.

As for the original heroine, she does play a big part in the future story. My main idea for the game is to have her and the Demon King's story be the critical path, which will unlock more abilities for the player character to use, but it'll be a pretty short critical path. The player reaches the end of that, and then will get an ending based on what they do over the course of the story. For instance, if you rush to the end of the critical path without interacting with any of the girls, you might get a fairly unsatisfying 'Oh, you didn't really do much' ending, but if you take your time and do the main girl's story paths, the ending you'll get will have 'ending slides' telling you how what you did affected them and the like. I shouldn't give too much away, that build is a while down the line but I have a clear outline for what I want to accomplish, and the original girl plays into it.

With Nurse Feelgood, she's a side character right now, so I'm not sure how long it will be for her to get content since my main focus right now is on finishing the other two main girls, and my priority is to get the game's story told without getting too bogged down in feature creep. But, seeing as she's already introduced, what content she does get shouldn't be too far into the future.

That's how game looks like when the script is written by a robot crawling through first time devs' projects on F95. Gotta love the aura that make me more attractive to women. Does it work also on men, cats and flowers by any chance?
Actually, it will work on men, too. Not cats or flowers, it's human pheromones. I don't plan on adding any outright gay content but if/when I do get around to adding male NPCs, expect males to interact as normal with the MC unless he's under the effects of the heightened pheromones spell, in which case....if you do that you done fucked up unless you wanted to get molested by a dude.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
True, I suppose the game does follow some common tropes. Like there are dozens of hundreds of games, books, and other media formats that follow similar tropes, but it's all about what you do with those tropes. I can't promise that I'll produce Tolstoy or Shakespeare, but I'd like to explore certain themes and situations with the characters. They just so happen to fit those tropes better than going 'outside of the box'.

Well, that you at least know of Tolstoy is something already. :)
I've downloaded the game and will give it a try.... not because of your reply though, already did that before, since a few people had positive things to say.

Might I suggest a hint system, or some sort of sign that shows an event is available at a specific location, blindly stumbling around is the most vexing thing in free-roam/sandbox type of game, apart from grinding.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Intense Carnality Games

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2019
Well, that you at least know of Tolstoy is something already. :)
I've downloaded the game and will give it a try.... not because of your reply though, already did that before, since a few people had positive things to say.

Might I suggest a hint system, or some sort of sign that shows an event is available at a specific location, blindly stumbling around is the most vexing thing in free-roam/sandbox type of game, apart from grinding.
Yea, I'm not a complete illiterate, haha. I'll look into a hint system in future iterations, but for now I'm actually uploading a hotfix to correct the scripting issue from earlier as well as add in a mini-tutorial that can be triggered from the player's PC that explains how to get to the initial content so that players are less lost. There's just so many things you don't think of when you're a newb designing your first game and you sorta take stuff like, say, Navi from OoT for granted or even curse her presence because you don't need or want a game long tutorial, but that sort of thing actually does help some players out.

EDIT: Here's the link for the 1.1 hotfix that fixes the incorrect label jump on Gwen's chat routine as well as adds a content outline that can be triggered from the player's home PC.

Just need to place these files into the IntenseCarnality/game folder and overwrite when prompted. The OP will be updated later on when the uploader sees his/her PMs, and the links on the Patreon page are currently being updated with builds that have the hotfix already applied.

Last edited:

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I have the same question. All the rooms are empty and there is nothing to do.
When you have a question, it generally helps to read the already given answer.
Well, to be fair I should have snuck in another author's note at the beginning to avoid this sort of confusion, I thought about it but I was stupid and didn't do it. I'll sneak it into the hotfix I provide to fix the above scripting error, but there are actually a bunch of scenes. After the intro, you'll want to visit the school library, gym, or behind the school during the afternoon/day time, Mon-Friday. There are three girls, they all have sex scenes, and they all make it pretty clear when you've reached the end of the available content.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019

Intense Carnality Games

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2019
There is also a slightly more detailed 'walkthrough' if you install the hotfix I posted last night (that also fixed a critical error) and click on your home PC after the introduction =P

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
New Rule ... Game standard to help S.E. E ... F.U.L.L ... R.E.N.D.E.R.S ... W.H.I.L.E ... GAMING;)!!!

OPACITY SLIDER FOR TEXT BOX !!!

GIT!!!

gREAT gAME eXAMPLE ::::

one1.jpg

two2.jpg

three3.jpg

Y.O.U ... A.N.D ... E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E. ... E.L.S.E ... C.A.N ... SEE THE FULL GAL FIGURE;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
gwen put the I in the Inanimate ;)!
:::that :censored::cautious::unsure::unsure::oops::oops: author decided to stop my story here:::
The book worm left unconsummated ... :eek::oops::censored::cautious::unsure:o_Oo_Oo_O
Can it get any worse ... :whistle::whistle::unsure::unsure:o_Oo_O ???

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yea, there's all kinds of teenagers, man. The hair might have been a bit of a mixup, I thought it looked more like shine than grey, but there are a lot of teenagers out there with stubble. I also don't really want to write about actual teenagers, I want young adults, like college age. Bit more comfortable with that area.
The hair does not look like it has shine, when you make black have a white shine to it, it looks grey. Brown would be easier to make him look younger.

But it's not just that, it's his general design. He has broad shoulders like a fully grown adult, the thick black glasses make him look older because they don't look like glasses someone younger would try to wear and stay in fashion trends. Also, that is in no way shape or form "stubble". That guy has a beard. Combine all these things and you aren't looking at some 18-21 year old. He appears in the 31-35 range, or add 5 years for gray hair.

If you want your main character to be in the college range, he should have a slimmer build, but still well built, his hair should be a true color, I won't knock your hair style choice because that's up to you. But I will say the shaggy look does make him feel older. If you want stubble, it should look like a 5 o'clock shadow, or someone who just shaves with an electric razor every day. He currently looks like he's on day 9 since his last shave. How you do the glasses are up to you, but I'd use wire frames if you can find the resource.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Intense Carnality [v0.1 Hotfix 1.1 Pre-Applied] [Intense Carnality Gaming] - Original Size: 867MB

Download PC (54MB): - - -

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I like it so far! Best part is stealing Sam's clothes so she has to run around naked. She's so cute!

Intense Carnality Games

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2019
I'd like to apologize for the lateness of 0.2 at this time, for anyone who is looking forward to it. Between the new Monster Hunter coming out and getting its hooks into me and some RL stuff that needed doing, I hadn't had much time to put some serious work into the next update, but my schedule is opening up so I'm going to get 0.2 done and ship it hopefully in a few weeks. Here is what I would like to have available in 0.2

Continuation of Gwen, Sam, and Tara's stories
Start of Kate and Marie's stories with content to bring them to parity with the currently existing girls
The first spell, Heightened Pheromones, and scenes to accompany it
An opacity slider for textboxes, or even just a transparent textbox altogether
Tighten up the navigation a bit
Some standard voyeur scenes for some of the characters, you know the typical shower peeking and the like
'maybe' a continuation of the critical path, it depends on how long the above takes

Of course, the renders are the main bottleneck here, my PC can do anywhere from 8-12 a day depending on how long it takes to actually set the scene up but that's still a fairly time consuming process.