Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
ah i see - so what is the problem with the mod? some posts above i showed a pic if you search for the mod option button
otherwise idk whats going on - what effect do you want?
Thanks for helping out here.
Sorry have some sick people at home, trying to do my part. Just checked pictures and all, it all works now. I didn't notice the "Mod Menu".

Sorry for bothering you and thanks for taking the time to help
Also thanks for your feedback, then everything seems to have worked out as it should. And get well soon to your family.
ps: Maybe I should highlight my button more...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Sorry have some sick people at home, trying to do my part. Just checked pictures and all, it all works now. I didn't notice the "Mod Menu".

Sorry for bothering you and thanks for taking the time to help
sry - was a bit rude :(

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
April 4, 2021
Quick note: I'll probably do music/audio again, maybe the walkthrough as well. But that won't happen so fast, maybe I'll skip this release and do it on the next one, we'll see. And I also consider to continue the "little" Mod with only info screen/cheating as well. This actually as a kind of emergency solution released Mod variant was already downloaded quite often...
Ty for the news, then there is hope that the music continues! And again great thanks for your effort!

Reactions: travin213

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Ty for the news, then there is hope that the music continues! And again great thanks for your effort!
Thanks for the....thanks. And: I've alredy finished the pre version of my Mod. Fortunately I was a bit faster then I had thought. So far I could integrated all of the text corrections of the new game release (there were many...) and I also have already done the walkthrough - but without full testing of course (I have NOT played the new game myself so far!). Well, I'm already uploading this Mod version now.

Well, the most time consuming part is still left: the music/audio integration for the v0.7 game content. That will take some time, I probably won't get to it until next weekend (tomorrow I'm not at home and the next work week I'm pretty busy). But we'll see. But actually, I'm much further along than I thought I would be yesterday.
Pls upload android version as well , eagerly waiting ....
Unfortunately I will do that after I've finished the complete Mod. I therefore ask for a little patience for it.

Oh, by the way: Happy Easter!

DingDongDog

Jul 1, 2019
KoGa3 I used your mod over scrappy walktrough and gallery mod, and it's working perfectly. You could just do the music and cheat mod if they work together so you save time

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 I used your mod over scrappy walktrough and gallery mod, and it's working perfectly. You could just do the music and cheat mod if they work together so you save time
That was then probably the "Cheat only" Mod from me. I almost thought that this could work.

But: My "Complete" Mod with the audio is unfortunately no longer compatible, because I then have to edit/change the same files as scrappy does. Therefore, depending on which Mod you installed last, this one then overwrites exactly these files from the other Mod - and the one installed before will no longer work. That's why I still have to update all of my functions for my "Complete" Mod...

But that's also a reason why I will continue my "Cheat only" Mod as well: I can update it quite "quickly", I can use the cheat parts later for my "Complete" Mod - and, as you mentioned, it can be installed beside the walkthrough/gallery Mod, too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DingDongDog

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
Firstly thank you very much for this mod. Now here comes the question =3
It may have been answered before but couldn't find it. The preview images show "recommended" options (in color), but this does not currently seem to work on my game. To be fair, I can open the mod menu and see relationship numbers on top so can tell which options are "good" but was wondering if the "recommended" options were removed or if I did something wrong.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Firstly thank you very much for this mod. Now here comes the question =3
It may have been answered before but couldn't find it. The preview images show "recommended" options (in color), but this does not currently seem to work on my game. To be fair, I can open the mod menu and see relationship numbers on top so can tell which options are "good" but was wondering if the "recommended" options were removed or if I did something wrong.
Did you download the cheat only mod? Other has walkthrough and audio.

Reactions: Varador

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
i don't know what else i can say thank you very much for your work that you have done in many games making them much better and easier for us thank you very much

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
i don't know what else i can say thank you very much for your work that you have done in many games making them much better and easier for us thank you very much
You make me blush...
KoGa3_blush.png

Now seriously: Thank you for the kind words. Of course, this motivates me to keep doing these things.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes