LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I think all the hints of familiarity between Erynn, John, and Iris are a red herring. It's a conclusion that I think the dev is trying to lead people toward but it can still be a misdirection. It's not like that hasn't happened before (Ex: The cliffhanger of AWOL Erynn and the Dumpster Girl)

Also, I think there was some dialogue between Erynn and MC where she said that all she knows of her father is a visual description of him and his name. If we're assuming the visual description is of tall, blonde tattoo'd man named John, then it should have set off some major alarms with Erynn. But it seemed like he reminded her of someone she already knew before and she never met her dad.

But the big flaw with the Papa John theory is his tattoos. I made a post about this a while back. In Chapter 10, the tattoos between John and Melissa's flashback man are distinctly different. But then, even present-time John's tattoos aren't exactly consistant either. Either way, I don't think it's a lock that John is Erynn's dad. Erynn's dad could be that blonde talent scout in the jacket for all we know. The misdirection and guessing games are part of the fun with this dev.
Honestly, if it's a red herring it's a rather heavy handed one because, as we already described, Nyx has been hinting at it incessantly... only to go "surprise, it's actually a totally different guy, who just happens to fit the same exact description".
It would be a bad, cheap plot twist at this point to go against soooo many fucking hints.

There, fixed it for you. Even more intertwined. You're welcome.
Does that means that the kids would be brothers(sisters) and cousins? I like it, that's the ultimate Intertwining :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, this is the proof that John is Melissa's ex and Erynn's dad, which is real funny for those of us on the Erynn path who're ok with Emily dating him now. I bet Melissa will also be really happy about it, but that's not a problem that a 3some can't fix.
How about this...
Mc gets in a relationship with Erynn and John dates Emily, Iris and Melissa end up finding each other.
They all live together in one house as one big, happy, almost but not quite incestuous family lol.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Honestly, if it's a red herring it's a rather heavy handed one because, as we already described, Nyx has been hinting at it incessantly... only to go "surprise, it's actually a totally different guy, who just happens to fit the same exact description".
It would be a bad, cheap plot twist at this point to go against soooo many fucking hints.
I don't disagree, but the tattoo continuity thing is still weird to me. It could very well be a mistake, but the fact that the tattoo differences occur within the same chapter makes me think it was deliberate for some reason.

Like I said, it strikes me as the same thing as the dumpster girl. Nyx strongly hinted that it might be Erynn back there, but we all know that was actually Rachel after Brooke cut the bitch and stuffed her behind the dumpster.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I don't disagree, but the tattoo continuity thing is still weird to me. It could very well be a mistake, but the fact that the tattoo differences occur within the same chapter makes me think it was deliberate for some reason.

Like I said, it strikes me as the same thing as the dumpster girl. Nyx strongly hinted that it might be Erynn back there, but we all know that was actually Rachel after Brooke cut the bitch and stuffed her behind the dumpster.
Tattoos can be covered up by newer tattoos.

Reactions: Lexkar83

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
yeahhh but John does not know that, he is so gonna drug Erynn and have a go at that sweet young pussy!
yes the scout... that is who Mel is gonna blame on being the dad! but we all know she cheated on the poor bastard with John...
that is why she and Emily go along so well, they both did the same!
mind-blown-icegif-3.gif

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
yeahhh but John does not know that, he is so gonna drug Erynn and have a go at that sweet young pussy!
Can't say I blame him for wanting them young and tight, if that were to happen.

Joke aside, that sounds more like something Zack would do, coz John ain't that guy, but the dumbass would probably drug himself while trying to look all macho in front of her and wake up to Ethan anally raping him. If he's 'man' enough to wear his underwear for a week without washing it, he's man enough to try (and fail) doing something like that too.:LOL:

that is why she and Emily go along so well, they both did the same!
Well, her cheating on MC's real dad wasn't yet confirmed and it probably never will be coz that won't be good for her character, but the reason why they get along so well is coz they eat each other's pussy so good whenever they think about dicks or are horny... and then they remember Andres, so being lesbian friends with benefits sounds like a better option.:whistle:

Reactions: LSC82

Faith04

Jan 8, 2022
well alexis might end up with zach. :p
As layla say: "Not now , not ever".
Zach help and side with Ethan who is blackmailing Erynn ... thats another way to enter in the black list of , melissa , alex , layla , valeria , etc , etc. by this rate zach mus have to wait another 10 years to try to lose his virginity in another VN.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
As layla say: "Not now , not ever".
Zach help and side with Ethan who is blackmailing Erynn ... thats another way to enter in the black list of , melissa , alex , layla , valeria , etc , etc. by this rate zach mus have to wait another 10 years to try to lose his virginity in another VN.
considering that if it was a question of virginity and how many expensive toys he has...
he could just pay for it, cam girl is probably up for being a sex teacher!
(i mean if she is not dead behind the dumpster!)
i Think Zach just wants to be liked and tries too hard and goes at it the wrong way!
Ethan just used that flaw in his personality!
His personality IS his flaw.
yeah, but then again that is 95% of 16 years old!
women are more mature ever since around 12,
most men only catch up at 21 some never do!

Last edited:
Reactions: Faith04 and MrD812

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
considering that if it was a question of virginity and how many expensive toys he has...
he could just pay for it, cam girl is probably up for being a sex teacher!
(i mean if she is not dead behind the dumpster!)
i Think Zach just wants to be liked and tries too hard and goes at it the wrong way!
Ethan just used that flaw in his personality!
His personality IS his flaw.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
yeah, but then again that is 95% of 16 years old!
women are more mature ever since around 12,
most men only catch up at 21 some never do!
There's being immature, horny and desperate like a lot of teenagers ; but here we're more in the dumbass, horny and desperate.
And the fact that he turns on MC instead of reflecting on his behavior just shows that, deep inside, he's as dumb as he acts but with a shade of asshole.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes