ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
He changed the banner? ( or I was hit in the head lately)
One on the right, is redhead in upcoming update, so he's planning to add two more love interests ( along with one on the left). The rest ( Erinn's mother, Tori, etc) seem more like occasional flings.

Boogiee

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah, in the 03B version, you find out that it was a female voice. If I remember correctly, the MC is thinking back over the events and because it was a female voice, the MC thinks it is likely a sister.
I suspect that the 'sister' could be, Layla? :unsure:

Ragnarnz

Nov 23, 2018
I suspect that the 'sister' could be, Layla? :unsure:
Yup im almost 100% on that aswell and im also guessing Alexis is Erryns friend in the scene where the MC is handing her the flower, The moment the MC is introduced to her by Erryn is the part that i cant wait for, Because Alexis has known who he is all along if its true.

Reactions: MrFriendly

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The moment the MC is introduced to her by Erryn is the part that i cant wait for, Because Alexis has known who he is all along if its true.
lol I agree. Imagine Erryn introducing the MC to Alexis but after she fucked him herself. That I'd love to see. "Yeah, I know her ... I fucked her before I fucked you Erryn, we really close and have a DEEP connection. But there's always room for one more, the more the merrier, right ??":sneaky:

She being the girl laughing at the MC in the flashback scene it's a bonus and an interesting situation, but that girl could also be Layla's sister (if Alexis isn't her sis) or one of the new girls the dev wants to add to the cast.:unsure:

You make a point tho... could explain why she went from 0 to 100 so quickly and fucked him after barely talking to him. Some fans (myself included) think that was a little rushed considering she's also in a relationship (Alexis has BF or a husband). The flight attendant Rachel and Tori, maybe a couple more girls, are enough for the slutty ladies zone, no need to make Alexis join them bcz of the sex scene with the MC in the first update.

Reactions: Ragnarnz

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Does she?
There's nothing in the game so far to say that she does.. And if she does then he's at the college and Dylan doesn't know about him. Otherwise her nosy boss would most likely have said something. I think the extent of what we can deduce right now is that Layla and Alexis are most likely sisters.

I like the theory that Alexis was the unnamed girl who watched the MC give Erryn a flower. May have been what triggered the whole "no one has given me flowers" comment by her. Also why she jumped the MC at the first chance she had because she found it romantic that he did that for Erryn.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
There's nothing in the game so far to say that she does..
Just replayed the game. After having sex with the MC at her place she says something like "I'm so sorry ... but let me enjoy this a while longer.") could imply she's in a relationship, the usual sexless relationship cliché but it's not 100% clear.

She's caught fucking the MC in the bathroom ... that someone who caught them couldn't be Layla. The mystery person talks to Alexis and the MC would've recognized Layla's voice ... guess that was either Alexis' mom/dad or her BF/husband. It's not mentioned if it was a male's or a female's voice. Also, when Layla has her boyfriendgasm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: back at her place she talks to her sister who doesn't look like Alexis. I guess that's the girl from the left on the dev's patreon page banner.:unsure:

Anyway, anyone know when the next is expected to pop up ??

Reactions: Maviarab

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
It's not mentioned if it was a male's or a female's voice.
in the version that is on Patreon the gender of the person who interrupted you is revealed.
back at her place she talks to her sister who doesn't look like Alexis.
you dont see the sisters face, so it could very well be Alexis, their skin tone matches, and it cant be Nikki(far left girl) since she has black hair and the sister is a brunette.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
you dont see the sisters face, so it could very well be Alexis, their skin tone matches, and it cant be Nikki(far left girl) since she has black hair and the sister is a brunette.
Well, fuck. Didn't play the Patreon version and I guess it's not posted here cause my game doesn't have a girl called Nikki. It's mentioned that she and Cara are MC's stepsisters, but she's not officially introduced to the player.

Hope the next update will shed some light on subjects like that and Erryn's "mistakes".

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, fuck. Didn't play the Patreon version and I guess it's not posted here cause my game doesn't have a girl called Nikki. It's mentioned that she and Cara are MC's stepsisters, but she's not officially introduced to the player.

Hope the next update will shed some light on subjects like that and Erryn's "mistakes".
Nikki and Cara aren't in the Patreon version either. There are preview renders of them though.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Ragnarnz

Nov 23, 2018
lol I agree. Imagine Erryn introducing the MC to Alexis but after she fucked him herself. That I'd love to see. "Yeah, I know her ... I fucked her before I fucked you Erryn, we really close and have a DEEP connection. But there's always room for one more, the more the merrier, right ??":sneaky:

She being the girl laughing at the MC in the flashback scene it's a bonus and an interesting situation, but that girl could also be Layla's sister (if Alexis isn't her sis) or one of the new girls the dev wants to add to the cast.:unsure:

You make a point tho... could explain why she went from 0 to 100 so quickly and fucked him after barely talking to him. Some fans (myself included) think that was a little rushed considering she's also in a relationship (Alexis has BF or a husband). The flight attendant Rachel and Tori, maybe a couple more girls, are enough for the slutty ladies zone, no need to make Alexis join them bcz of the sex scene with the MC in the first update.

Hahah Yea forsure, The moment the MC meets her on the plane he finds her familiar and that is why, He knows her go back and replay that first scene No Doubt in my mind the other girl is Alexis with Erryn, Those Green eyes. There is also the possibility Alexis is dating Ethan the boy from the memory scene, Which is also the mistake im guessing Erryn is referring to in the scene where shes crying (Ethan hurt her) I have a few theories, But im honestly loving this game already cant wait for the next update.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
A Post from: Nyx

Alexis' mom needs a name

Hey,

Alexis' mom needs a first name and surname (her maiden name, it won't be the family name of Alexis). If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment.
I will create 2 polls (one for the first name, the other for the surname) in a few days with your ideas.

Thank you very much!

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
A Post from: Nyx

Alexis' mom needs a name

Hey,

Alexis' mom needs a first name and surname (her maiden name, it won't be the family name of Alexis). If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment.
I will create 2 polls (one for the first name, the other for the surname) in a few days with your ideas.

Thank you very much!
How about Amber Redwood :KEK:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
The hair colour doesn't match at all though, I went back to take a look as I had the same thought about Alexis being the girl in Layla's bedroom.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes