NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
What is supposed to be in this update anyway? The new gallery? Early chapters reworks? I didn't follow, is she planning on releasing on Steam, or why does she decide to rework the game while still ongoing? :unsure:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hi everyone,

I would like to share version 0.10.5 of Intertwined with you.

Read first!
There is no new content in this update! It's mostly code changes.
Old saves do not work! You'll have to start a new game.
A gallery has been added and the scenes will be unlocked once you see them within the story.
Images for episodes 1 and half of 2 have been redone.

Feel free to share your likes and/or dislikes in the comments or on Discord.

Best regards,
Nyx

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Hi everyone,

I would like to share version 0.10.5 of Intertwined with you.

Read first!
There is no new content in this update! It's mostly code changes.
Old saves do not work! You'll have to start a new game.
A gallery has been added and the scenes will be unlocked once you see them within the story.
Images for episodes 1 and half of 2 have been redone.

Feel free to share your likes and/or dislikes in the comments or on Discord.

Best regards,
Nyx
Honestly, I was thinking of restarting anyway. If you followed the walkthrough mod from the beginning you basically ended up in a world of shit.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I realized something today - this game desperately needs music/its own soundtrack.

Almost all of the highest rated games are lauded as such in no small part to their music. Being a dik would be just another (albeit solid mechanics) college harem game. Leap of Faith would feel like an nice story, but without the same emotional punch. I'd argue music can have a far greater impact than graphic fidelity, especially when it's well-chosen.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I realized something today - this game desperately needs music/its own soundtrack.

Almost all of the highest rated games are lauded as such in no small part to their music. Being a dik would be just another (albeit solid mechanics) college harem game. Leap of Faith would feel like an nice story, but without the same emotional punch. I'd argue music can have a far greater impact than graphic fidelity, especially when it's well-chosen.
Yes but it's a lot of hassle, with lots of copyright issues especially on more "serious" platforms like Steam (this game is not on Steam but could be). And the copyright free music is overused in those games.

Reactions: shmimmy and Sasanid

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
i download it but the folder says 0.10 and not 0.10.5. on latest updates dont even show the game in there.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Intertwined-0.10.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Hot dang the new renders look good.

Looks like a lot of dialogue has been changed too.

Last edited:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Yes but it's a lot of hassle, with lots of copyright issues especially on more "serious" platforms like Steam (this game is not on Steam but could be). And the copyright free music is overused in those games.
Bingo.

I know I usually start a playlist of my own before starting the game, cause yeah, when you're used to BaDIK, Artemis, LoF and the like, the silence of Intertwined is heavy.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Well it looks like the Visual Updates stop about halfway through Episode 2... I guess that's to be expected though. It makes sense that it's going to take a while.

Looks like best girl is getting an earlier appearance in EP2 instead of EP5 though! She's already got her eye on MC. (At least I'm guessing that's Valeria. It looks like her in pic #3, but not in pic #5. Different eye color?). Also, is that MacKenzie that she's talking to?:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
This "update"... i already suspected this but it's clearly just the beggining of a total revamp, otherwise it just creates discontinuity...
At the same time the plan(suppousedly) is to launch 11 next, i'm skeptical that the game will be "fully upgraded" by then...
It just seem like a messy way of doing things and we are gonna have more trashed saves in future...

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
This "update"... i already suspected this but it's clearly just the beggining of a total revamp, otherwise it just creates discontinuity...
At the same time the plan(suppousedly) is to launch 11 next, i'm skeptical that the game will be "fully upgraded" by then...
It just seem like a messy way of doing things and we are gonna have more trashed saves in future...
yes but if Nyx wants a steam release this is a must do!
and the images are far more real! lets hope the sex scenes have more upgrades and more player performance instead of just yes or no and the jawguy as nyrek calls him just goes in and .... done!

i want to have choices to pull her hair slap her ass put a finger in her mouth to see how she reacts
try and go for a blowjob instead of just put in between her legs or when it jumps out and goes in the wrong hole to hold her down and whisper in her hear "its ok it only hurts the 1st time!"

great story terrible sex menu... mainly because there is none!

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes