Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Suggest reading everything before replying to someones post.
Clearly You're as lost as Jericho85 and are so caught up in Ethan's Intent AND Labeling debates.
Not looking at nor Comprehending simple terms like ------> Elements Of

Try comprehending that.
Go Back and read everything.

While You're at it, comprehend this statement IF You Are Able to:

Call it NTR, Cuck whatever Ya label it all, changes Nothing.

Doesn't matter what Anyone labels it all, Elements Are There <----No Label will change what it is
I'm not lost, just select your last message to reply to you. I have not talked about Ethan at any time. In any case, it would be cuck to Ethan that he was watching her live while he was recording her and he wanted to be with her at that moment.
I'm not going to call it what you want, for watching a video from 3 years ago, when the character didn't even talk to Erynn. You can call it whatever you want, but it's not even NTR, cuck, because you weren't related to that person.
I really do not know what you have against Erynn, but I have always seen it is the same, you seek to change reality at your will to see what you want, not reality. But if you are happy continue with your false ideas

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I'm not lost, just select your last message to reply to you. I have not talked about Ethan at any time. In any case, it would be cuck to Ethan that he was watching her live while he was recording her and he wanted to be with her at that moment.
I'm not going to call it what you want, for watching a video from 3 years ago, when the character didn't even talk to Erynn. You can call it whatever you want, but it's not even NTR, cuck, because you weren't related to that person.
I really do not know what you have against Erynn, but I have always seen it is the same, you seek to change reality at your will to see what you want, not reality. But if you are happy continue with your false ideas
Talked about Ethan
this is blackmail with a video from 3 years ago
Elements of Labels

It is a scene to provoke anger, anguish, or whatever you want to feel and that is what this scene intends for you to feel, but if you feel jealous, that they are taking a Li away from you or that someone is enjoying that situation.
Think whatever You wish!

• Angry
Reactions: Dalish

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
From what Your actions have been, there is little to no reason for me to trust Your word.
Have shown You're unable to grasp the simple term of Element, continuing to debate labels, stating Ethan's intent as if it changes anything...
& the list goes on.

And You say---> Trolling

deimos25 posts on here their experience with this title, as all of us can and have right to.

This is what You did--> https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-10-5-nyx.53676/post-9868108

While i may not agree with everything he stated, he isn't wrong.
:ROFLMAO: I'd say that is a perfectly valid response to a dude who rage quit because he was upset that Erynn didn't save her virginity for his MC lol.

And no, he was very wrong. That was a supremely awful take on the blackmail situation.

Reactions: johnman300

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I thought she wouldn't post more previews :cautious:

Scappy stop hurting Nyx business :devilish:

BTW who is the new girl? :unsure:
They'll stop again now because they've been leaked again

It'll be either a random girl who'll never appear again or one of the quick fuck tripwires Nyx mentioned in her last update.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes