anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
No because the ASP is a Layla path, so there's no Val romance... the thing is, on the ASP you DO go to the beach, however, when you meet her at the park the conversation goes as if you hadn't gone to the beach, which I'm assuming is the normal Layla path. The dialogues are wrong, she probably forgot to add dialogues for the ASP.
Is Val aware that MC was at the beach? I can't remember the conversation with Val after being at the beach, only when MC wasn't there.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Do you want to blame the whole harem on me because I mentioned “Can’t sit two chairs?” no no, that won't work. you invited me to the club and we'll give the girls a hot night. You can’t escape so easily, who knows, I can even hook a MILF and send her to you :LOL: :coffee:
Yeah? Then my ol'lady would kill us both. She won't mind if I catch'em, but they're all yours after. I'll come see you in the hospital the next day after your heart attack. :ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah? Then my ol'lady would kill us both. She won't mind if I catch'em, but they're all yours after. I'll come see you in the hospital the next day after your heart attack. :ROFLMAO:
Because of your ol'lady, I will probably be in a coma for about 15 years and consider this our history intertwined... I will have to reveal everything that happened in the club and much more myself, because one person with the nickname "Dark" sent me unnoticed in a coma Because of the harem... :mad::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jerk-man

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Because of your ol'lady, I will probably be in a coma for about 15 years and consider this our history intertwined... I will have to reveal everything that happened in the club and much more myself, because one person with the nickname "Dark" sent me unnoticed in a coma Because of the harem... :mad::ROFLMAO:
tenor (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Am I the only one who find it odd that MC talks to Brooke about asking her out and flirting, even if I totally ignored her in my playthroughs. Guess that need fixing.
yeah I noticed that too but I assume might of been something that happened off screen before you were officially with any of the LI. but that's just me making up a excuse

TurnerBurner300

Feb 16, 2023
The ending is a fake out. Alexis says "He's my dad..." but is cut off mid-sentence. She's actually saying "He's my dad...'s friend". Zo is Alexis and Layla's father, and Santiago is a close friend of the family who is visiting. He is who they are picking up at the airport. Hopefully this gets resolved at the beginning of the next episode and doesn't drag on.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I peeked into the Episode 12 image files, and there seems to be more renders in Val's park scenes that I haven't been able to activate. I don't know if it's a matter of points or decisions.

They seem to be additional renders where she's unhappy with you and tells you off,

and when you choose to continue on her path or the Lexi path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A little help anyone? Please?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I peeked into the Episode 12 image files, and there seems to be more renders in Val's park scenes that I haven't been able to activate. I don't know if it's a matter of points or decisions.

They seem to be additional renders where she's unhappy with you and tells you off,

She doesn't look happy to see him. So, I'd say it's a path where the MC was a total prick.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Val has clearly stated that he will only date you if you break up with Alex... So now comes the question: Accepting the stupidity of both parties (Alex/MC) on a loyal path until now, but you know that Alex loves you, do you start an uncertain relationship.. .? There was a lot of controversy recently about Val's character, and he's even given it now...(what the hell are you flirting with when you say he's not your type (Daryll)) And he openly tells MC... do you need an insecure girl? Okay, it's nice, but it's not enough... I don't trust it, I'm sorry.
You can get Val without being on the Alex path (my Val playthrough is proof of this). Also, we know she gets competitive and responds to peer pressure so the flirting with Daryll could have been a result of Tori.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018

Yes, you need to be on the single Val path

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I have a long time suspicion that Andres is the real dad of MC, at first I joked about it but I started to think it may be the truth. I think Emily wanted Santi back but got pregnant from Andres, she thought that is an opportunity for getting Santi back. That's why she said she does not want anything with Andres, when Santi ran away after hearing the news, she came back to Andres.
Even emily cannot be this colossally stupid or evil.
And why keep lying? Why not disclose that to Andres?
Why NOT tell MC that?

This theory makes far too much fucking sense for my liking, but it's so..... so...... stupid.

Is there any mom scene ?
Diego dur allahini seversen ortalik karisik zaten.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Sorry man , I have all good happy Val in the park scene but there is this ??????!!!!!!
with Val points 27 as you can see above in scrappy without cheating but I always want to know my points for every play through.

screenshot0059.png screenshot0060.png screenshot0061.png screenshot0062.png
and hopping he is NOT santi 2 , HE IS HER REAL FATHER , OK OR ELSE ?

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Sorry man , I have all good happy Val in the park scene but there is this ??????!!!!!!
with Val points 27 as you can see above in scrappy without cheating but I always want to know my points for every play through.

View attachment 3370599 View attachment 3370600 View attachment 3370601 View attachment 3370602
and hopping he is NOT santi 2 , HE IS HER REAL FATHER , OK OR ELSE ?
Pretty sure it goes beyond points and needs the moments where Val notices you, and be on the single Val path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I will have to say the only path i will probably be on is with Erin main now if they can live with that i can live with all of them, and do not ever say i never sacrificed anything for them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dessolos
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes