Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
So basically after waiting for 7 months now we have to wait till next year to get some good content on other LI's path.No Valeria or Elena or Alexis this time huh........ Moments like these make me appreciate DrPinkCake even more, atleast every update has lots of content for each and every path even if the wait can be upto 8 months. Its worth it.
I love comments like this from DPC fanbois like you. Not even just in this thread in particular but in general.
DPC works on his game full time. He makes about 100k per month (combining his patreon income with his other sources like Steam and GOG). And he has multiple PCs with enough GPUs to sustain a small crypto-farm.
OTH Nyx simply... does not.
She works full time and works on the game in her free time, got one PC with a single 4090 and got a Patreon (and nothing else) with just a fraction of DPCs value.

Why do you think that is a realistic comparison?

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
I love comments like this from DPC fanbois like you. Not even just in this thread in particular but in general.
DPC works on his game full time. He makes about 100k per month (combining his patreon income with his other sources like Steam and GOG). And he has multiple PCs with enough GPUs to sustain a small crypto-farm.
She works full time and works on the game in her free time, got one PC with a single 4090 and got a Patreon (and nothing else) with just a fraction of DPCs value.

Wait this isn't her fulltime job ? Didn't know that. Well now it kinda makes sense for long gaps between updates. Thank you Sir/Mam/...........

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020

Good lawd. After reading this:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
All the women in this game that I'm interested in, the game won't let me have. While all the women that I'm not interested in, the game practically forces them down my throat. :rolleyes:
Welcome to the wonderful cock blocking world of the LMMF NYX,
thank you for joining the club of depressed and disappointing ones.

I wish you a safe journey towards the prozac for the months of patience and waiting for the many disappointments and blue balls that await for you,
you will wait for a long time,many reworks,
you will not get anything you want,
but please spread the word that this is a wonderful game,
so that many will pay me,and i can milk it for a long time to come !!

Kind regards from the LMMF club
President for life:ICSTOR
Secretary:Ocean
Treasurer:Nyx

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
All the women in this game that I'm interested in, the game won't let me have. While all the women that I'm not interested in, the game practically forces them down my throat. :rolleyes:
This is it, "can we have something with Elena/Erynn/Layla/Valeria/Melissa, please?"
Nyx- "Here, have some more sex with Alexis"

This update is(suppousedly) focussed on Layla and Erynn... and it still wouldn't surprise me if the only girl that sees action is Alexis.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

Progress Update_Erynn.png

Here's a little read-me before the release of episode 11.
Everything is done except for testing the majority of all paths, which takes a little longer since I lost my saves when my SSD crashed. Gives me a chance to play from the beginning again.
I played through the longest route possible in episode 11. It took me 3 hours and 14 minutes. And there's at least another hour of content which I couldn't see in that path. Of course, if you read very fast, skip dialogue, and rush through the renders to see what happens, you'll be done much quicker. But on average, there's 4 hours of content. But there's also one path which takes you 2 minutes! I'm not kidding. You'll get 1 short scene and that's it.
Last time I'll say this. This episode is mostly focused on Layla and Erynn! If you aren't on their paths (relationship path with Layla, friend or relationship path with Erynn), there's not much content for you here. Also, lots of paths are "Intertwined" in this update, meaning you'll get much more content if you are on multiple paths and not on solo routes! Here's a hint or is it a secret?
I've added a few sound files and some background noise to test it out. Nothing is final yet and things can still change. Let me know what you think of it.
It's save compatible with update 0.10.5 only! If you haven't played 0.10.5 and only 0.10 you must start a new game on episode 11!
While testing the game, I'm redoing some more renders of episode 2. If I'm able to finish the whole episode before release, I'll add those new renders and minor changes to the script too (Won't affect saves). Else it will be for the next one.
Release of episode 11, if everything works out, this Friday 18/08.

And here's a little thank you for the patience you guys have:

Valeria_CyberPunk.jpg

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Kind regards from the LMMF club
President for life:ICSTOR
Secretary:Ocean
Treasurer:Nyx
Ugh, love those guys, love their work but sometimes they turn into assholes. They're like, I dunno, George Martin or Yoshihiro Togashi in the AVNs world, they really take their time :rolleyes:.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Been playing Layla's route for over 2 years just to get Elena's heart and overall I hate it, I hate it, I HATE IT!!!
Come on! I just want make happy the sarcastic latin chick and piss off that read head guy over and over again alongside her.
Just give me Elena's route and let me be happy.
View attachment 2853255
1692118715801.png

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes