mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
You remind of my younger self, I easily forgave and I was very passive. It cost me dearly. Its one of the reasons I hate secrets in relationships. I'm not saying you should change, but if people think you are passive they will walk all over you, especially women. Just something to think about. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk about it.

As for Alexis, her path is fine if you stay on her good side. I played her path. If you want to get out of your relationship with her she can be bitchy at those opportunities and it pissed me off that she gets to abuse the MC but the MC doesn't get any chance to stand up to her. Its not a big deal. Its just between that and the sneaking around and betrayals, etc, I dislike her character over all. Its not that she is bad, its just a combination of things that caused me to want to have little to do with her as possible. Plus I prefer her sister and mother :ROFLMAO:
Exact opposite of me tbh, I was lying, cheating, bullying, manipulating piece of shit. Never forgive, never forget, be petty, be vindictive. That cost me dearly too. I broke the heart of someone dear to me, when I saw the sadness in her eyes something changed in me. I try to be a better person. So even if he needs to be change, I think he should not lose the part makes him a good person.:(

That's why, I think I had hard time to accept Erynn or any other character who cheats.

Primarily, I appreciate you guys honestly sharing your personal experiences, thoughts and feelings with regards to your own relationships.

On a secondary level, it helps contextualize your reactions to the game and the game's characters.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
So which one is the best Alexis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

None.
2ypxft.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Exact opposite of me tbh, I was lying, cheating, bullying, manipulating piece of shit. Never forgive, never forget, be petty, be vindictive. That cost me dearly too. I broke the heart of someone dear to me, when I saw the sadness in her eyes something changed in me. I try to be a better person. So even if he needs to be change, I think he should not lose the part makes him a good person.:(

That's why, I think I had hard time to accept Erynn or any other character who cheats.
I haven't gone that far. I'm still very laid back and easy going, I just don't let people disrespect me like I use too. It looks like we both got wiser with age. (y)

Primarily, I appreciate you guys honestly sharing your personal experiences, thoughts and feelings with regards to your own relationships.

On a secondary level, it helps contextualize your reactions to the game and the game's characters.
One of the reasons I love VNs with good stories. They can really stir up a lot of good strong emotions and experiences, but the trade off is they can occasionally stir up the bad ones too. Its worth it though especially when you get a good VN like this one.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
One of the reasons I love VNs with good stories. They can really stir up a lot of good strong emotions and experiences, but the trade off is they can occasionally stir up the bad ones too. Its worth it though especially when you get a good VN like this one.
I am out of reactions for the day. I heartily agree.

This is the VN I keep coming back to for the stirring up of emotions.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The clear advantage of this game is that you have a variety of opportunities to enter into relationships, friendships or partnerships.
I myself gained 5 saves after a ton of runs.

Personally, I divide the game into two areas:
1. age
a. I call them the "crawling group", LI's who are about the same age or younger (I'm not a fan of that)
b. The "adult group", LI's who are older (Alexis, Erynn, Nikki, Iris and Gaby)
2. Number of relationships, friendships or partnerships
a. Monogamy (one save each from Alexis, Erynn and Layla - as it has an interesting ending)
b. Polygamy (a save from Alexis, Erynn, Nikki, Iris and Gaby, a save from Nikki, Iris and Gaby - Alexis and Eyrnn are over) The attempt to bring Alexis AND Layla into a partnership has always failed for me so far, one of the two was always offended, or even both...

It remains to be seen what the devs have in store for us in the future...
Those are never gonna happen...1. knowing Nyx and 2. I doubt she will turn this into trash TV. Only combo that is even remotely likely is Layla/elena...anything else I'm sorry but you're deluding yourself it will work out.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Those are never gonna happen...1. knowing Nyx and 2. I doubt she will turn this into trash TV. Only combo that is even remotely likely is Layla/elena...anything else I'm sorry but you're deluding yourself it will work out.
I'm just sticking to my solo paths so I avoid all the drama that comes with messing with multiple girls at the same time. I'll be informed of those here anyway... would need too many saves to see all potential routes, even with solo ones I have like seven of them.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
maybe I came across wrong!

My favorite so far is definitely Nikki. In my opinion she has the best character.
Gaby is only there because she's the "hottest thing" in the whole game!
And Iris, I don't know yet.

All other saves are just pure curiosity.

Reactions: xsikal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So which one is the best Alexis

Here’s all of them but Layla cause she’s a leetch to me
:ROFLMAO:
IMG_0652.gif IMG_0657.gif
IMG_2823.gif

Reactions: VOYEUR

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Speaking of where the story takes place—it’s a little odd because the large Hispanic population of the game implies it’s in the States, but it’s clearly not, because (a) the drinking age in the States is 21, not 18; and (b) the Canadian spellings of English words.

The drinking age in Mexico is 18, but of course they primarily speak Spanish there, not English; and Mexico’s English-speakers use the American spellings you know.

So that’d put it in Quebec… but (a) it’s constantly said to be very hot there, yet Quebec’s beaches are ridiculously cold, even in summer; and (b) Emily speaks French, which is treated as a rarity, which isn’t a rarity at all in Quebec.

So that’d put it in Australia… but (a) all the cars in the game have left-side drivers, and (b) where’d the large Hispanic population come from?

I know, I know; Nyx is Spanish. But Spain doesn’t work either, because (a) the country they live in has multiple time zones, and Spain only has one; plus (b) same as Mexico, English isn’t the usual first language there.

Guess we’re stuck with a fictional universe. Which is fine; it solves the whole legality of the soon-coming or soon-to-be-revealed incestuous relationships in the game.
I always got the vibe that they live somewhere like Miami Florida, cause I’ve been there once and almost everybody talks Spanish, even the atm machines in the bar said press 1 for Spanish and 2 for English

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
it's not just about shedding a tear but there some games that some of the characters make me feel some emotions that I dont get to often from others. To the point after playing them it makes me think about them quite a bit for awhile. Even some characters i think about on and off months after playing. Only a handful of games get a reaction like that from me id say it's only like 10 or so. This is one of them tho with this game I say I think about this one quite more often than the others only like 1 or 2 others are on my mind just as much as this game is.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

I too was very "i'll take this to the grave" when i was younger, even to perceived slights that weren't really meant to offend me, now i'm a lot more "what's the point in holding on to this grudge", obviously i still have limits, nobody is perfect lol.

And ironically that's one of the things that drew me to Erynn, i saw a person that reaaaaally wanted to reconnect with our MC, fully comitted to trying again with him.
There's nothing harder than trying to reconnect with someone that just wants to stay away from you(even with a person that wants to vent their "disagreements" it's easier), so i really appreciate how much she wanted reconnect.

Plus as it turns out the whole situation is a big misunderstanding that our guy majorly contributed.

Reactions: mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes