Oct 10, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

according to your theory...
I don't think anyone would say hey that kid looks like my husband, maybe he is his kid. Also MC mentioned tinted windows and she has shades too, so nothing here. Photo could be better because she asked who he is but still, I don't think she would say to Val hey, your crush looks like your dad.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I don't think anyone would say hey that kid looks like my husband, maybe he is his kid. Also MC mentioned tinted windows and she has shades too, so nothing here. Photo could be better because she asked who he is but still, I don't think she would say to Val hey, your crush looks like your dad.
thats not what I meant. I believe, IF YOUR THEORY IS TRUE, that Val's mother doesn't know anything about it!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She will when MC graduate. They will be the first couple in Intertwined universe that raise their children together. :LOL:
Not gonna lie kind of do hope next time she comes back to the MC's home she is pregnant. Cause you know that just mean more branching and break up drama with Erynn and Alexis and I think everyone else 2.

Oct 10, 2022
thats not what I meant. I believe, IF YOUR THEORY IS TRUE, that Val's mother doesn't know anything about it!
Oh okay, I misunderstood what you said. Probably she does not. Also they are probably separated anyway. So if it's correct, Santi was screwing both Emily and Ximena at the same time, it's plausible because we saw that he is a player. Then they both got pregnant and he chose Ximena over Emily. Some time later they got separated and I assume it was the same time he started to see Emily again, so 6 years ago from the game's time. He knew Gabi since her high school days, probably he was her agent. Then he married Gabi, looking at their wedding picture it's probably very recently. If I am correct, Navarro has huge influence on MC's school so he may even arrange Gabi's teaching job at the school. I am guessing Gabi had some sort of injury and Navarro did not give up on her. If that's correct maybe these events made them closer.

Btw, I can counter these with lots of ingame info such as timeline mismatches, Gabi being probably Val's mother's friend etc. I did write it to annoy Dessolos

Not gonna lie kind of do hope next time she comes back to the MC's home she is pregnant. Cause you know that just mean more branching and break up drama with Erynn and Alexis and I think everyone else 2.
Sorry, not possible.

I don't think Nikki is pregnant or even capable of pregnancy anymore. Erynn took that from her.

Look at the leg and where it goes through. RIP Nikki.
View attachment 3291070

Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I don't think she would say to Val hey, your crush looks like your dad.
good thing it as never happened ever in the story of the world
a girl being head over heals with a dude that if you trace back time would be her fathers twin...

Isn't she the cutest? :love:

Also Emily here
only decent option in accordance with some people...
i mean only girl who still has both parents married who actually raised her
and is not a club mile high college slut bartender!
All others are single parents households... the baggage is heavy in this game LI`s!

Santi was screwing both Emily and Ximena at the same time, it's plausible because we saw that he is a player.
Then they both got pregnant and he chose Ximena over Emily.
Some time later they got separated and I assume it was the same time he started to see Emily again,
so 6 years ago from the game's time. He knew Gabi since her high school days, probably he was her agent. Then he married Gab
that´s actually really good, i never imagined Santi going trough divorce because he is a latino dude...
its highly frowned uppon amongst higher class latino families,
but if he is sucefull and does not need to live off his parents or grandparents it would be feasable!

Emily, right? I agree she is awesome. :LOL:

Except timeline does not fit. Sowwy.
yeah well, its the originality based on facts!
anyone can smoke acids and pull a theory out of their asses that have no basis on reality!
the fact that you went one step further then my original theory makes it brilliant,
even if not feasible if it was possible its a win in itself, its the originality!

Last edited:
Reactions: mnotwoke
Oct 10, 2022
only decent option in accordance with some people...
Emily, right? I agree she is awesome. :LOL:

that´s actually really good, i never imagined Santi going trough divorce because he is a latino dude...
but if he is sucefull and does not need to live off his parents or grandparents it would be feasable!
Except timeline does not fit. Sowwy.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I think it's time to take a closer look at the protagonists' family relationships.

What is considered reasonably certain:
MC = mother is Emily and father is Santiago
Erynn = mother is Melissa, father is not yet known.
Alexis = mother is Adrianna, biological father is not yet known.
Iris = father is John, mother is as yet unknown.

Otherwise NOTHING is secured. We assume things, but does it correspond to reality? Let's just take Layla as an example: We are assuming that Adrianna and Mr. Monroe are the biological parents. But is that actually the case? Nothing is certain about the others, not even their mothers as biological mothers. Even between Erynn and Iris I have a bad suspicion that goes beyond what has already been discussed here.

I'll take the game title at its word: "INTERTWINED". The setting of the story actually begins ~20 years ago. We only know bits and pieces about this.

Last edited:

balazar

Mar 30, 2019

yeah well, its the originality based on facts!
anyone can smoke acids and pull a theory out of their asses that have no basis on reality!
the fact that you went one step further then my original theory makes it brilliant,
even if not feasible if it was possible its a win in itself, its the originality!
[/QUOTE]

There doesn't have to be the case Santi never married Emily and did it ever say Ximena was divorced?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes