Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
That shit is worse, dontcha think? He left MC to become a father to Alexis and Layla, one older than MC and one around the same age.

Anyways, my reaction to last update
Thats only if you believe they are his. One is the same age and one is three years older. Chances are she had them from a previous relationship.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
OK. Right now, what do you think the chances are that the MC is really related to Lexi/Layla? We were promised by nyx this game will not have incest shit, but with everything we know the chances are slim now. The only possibilities left on the table are: 1. Emily actually didn't know who the father is, 2. Santiago is not a biological father to Lexi and Layla, 3. There is another Santiago in Madison Springs, who was called Santi by a girl called Emily back n college, who looks exactly like him (joke). With the way the story goes, I can believe in anything, but only no. 2 looks like a real possibility. Otherwise, NYX wasn't telling the truth and I am going have to abandon one of my fav games
This game has zero incest so I'm gonna go with none. Also one is older than him and the other is the same age. This is like the body behind the dumpster wearing the same clothes as Erynn. Its never what you think it is, especially if it overly effects anything with a main girl and thats two of them. If he ever was really to be found out banging one of his sisters, I'd be asking when the mom content is coming because this has been teased far more. I'm far more interested in who Erynn's dad is and I'm gonna laugh when her and Iris are half sisters.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I think it's more likely that Alexis was saying "he's my dad's best friend" but the conversation gets cut off by the order of two beers
People call their step dads their dads all the time. Or even worse she doesnt know hes not their father....

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
Just started the update, and I got an error immediately:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 3, in script
    if Erynn_Week3_Monday_Help == False:
  File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 3, in <module>
    if Erynn_Week3_Monday_Help == False:
NameError: name 'Erynn_Week3_Monday_Help' is not defined
And some other missing flags about Erynn and Alexis... Ignoring and continuing, I'm getting quickly to another one...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 77, in script
    if Riverside_End == True:
  File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 77, in <module>
    if Riverside_End == True:
NameError: name 'Riverside_End' is not defined
Is there something up with the old saves that wouldn't work for some reason?

[edit] oh crap I read that a new game is necessary from 2 versions ago... That's a bummer.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
People call their step dads their dads all the time. Or even worse she doesnt know hes not their father....
Santi's parents want to prevent him from having children too young, and Santi himself runs away from responsibility and then adopts one that is not his ?
Plus Layla isn't embarrassed in front of Santiago like she usually is when her family catches her flirting with the MC

Reactions: LSC82

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
In which episode was the corruption path removed, If anyone can remember.
It was never fully implemented, it was removed somewhere between MC having the option to walk past Erynn getting abused by Ethan (it was still planned at that point) and Ethan using Zach to ambush MC (no option to side with Ethan which would have started the corruption path).

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Keeps putting me in alexis path when im not even on it, cant even play the last 2 updates without having to go back and start all over again

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Keeps putting me in alexis path when im not even on it, cant even play the last 2 updates without having to go back and start all over again
You can't avoid /dodge Lexi fren.
Is like a common flu just keep coming back.
tumblr_inline_mpu1q51D0I1qz4rgp540.gif
Watchu you say dodging Alexis
"nyx" probably

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and cxx

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
What if Santiago is Val's dad too?

Same build. Santiago needs to work a bit more or get a hobby.

View attachment 3368192

View attachment 3368201
I think that whole incest thing is out of picture. Mainly because of patreon rules and like Nyx explained she al ready had problems with moderators.

I myself had theory that MC and Val could be half siblings because from my view both of them look almost the same.

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
I was slightly sure that Lexi's father would be MC's father.
Now my doubt is:
Since Lexi is older than MC, was he already Lexi's father before he had MC, and then he went back to his wife to have Layla?

Questions, Questions and no answer.

BadMoonZ

Jul 21, 2023
Just been doing a replay after I got part way through the update to change a playthrough.

After getting to the track competition I noticed another thing that makes the whole Navarro being Adrianna's husband thing not add up. He is visibly angry about Zach picking up Val and asks if she's ok, to which she replies "yes!" without looking back as she storms off. Why would Layla/Lexi's dad be angry about a guy he doesn't know, picking up a girl he doesn't know and make a point of asking after her when she gets angry and storms off? He would have no way of knowing the situation between Zach and Val until after Val shouts at Zach, but he's clearly not happy about it and is ignoring Sharri (who he was trying to be an agent for) to focus on something that hasn't happened yet. He's angry about seeing Zach pick Val up, before Val gets angry at Zach.

The past few updates it's really seemed like Nyx either doesn't have a plan or is constantly changing things just to mess with players. The problem is, that just creates a story that doesn't make sense.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, no choice to break up with her even after you promissed Nikki/Cara not in the last ep, not in this one.
But then Val says no action until he breaks up with Lexi and 5 min later he's on the phone trying to break up...not that it actually works, i expect full on drama here as well.
Yeah, we promise to Nikki/Cara break up with her and not long after that we are back to going on happy dates with her, no option whatsoever to say anything and things just keep moving seamlessly from there.
I'm not saying that lying to both girls shouldn't be an option, scumbag saves get the most laughs(and pussy), but there should've been an option to do something.

At this point the MC needs to print out a shirt that says "I wish i was with Erynn/Iris/Valeria/Nikki/Gabi" to see if she takes a hint.

On the other hand, i really want Alexis walk into MC balls deep in Erynn or Iris for a nice break :whistle:
This is the perfect ending for the girl who just won't quit lol.

OK. Right now, what do you think the chances are that the MC is really related to Lexi/Layla? We were promised by nyx this game will not have incest shit, but with everything we know the chances are slim now. The only possibilities left on the table are: 1. Emily actually didn't know who the father is, 2. Santiago is not a biological father to Lexi and Layla, 3. There is another Santiago in Madison Springs, who was called Santi by a girl called Emily back n college, who looks exactly like him (joke). With the way the story goes, I can believe in anything, but only no. 2 looks like a real possibility. Otherwise, NYX wasn't telling the truth and I am going have to abandon one of my fav games
Slim to none...
Emily being wrong about the guy who impregnated her, possible, i don't think it will be as malicious as my friend Defenestrator.for.traitor proposed, but Emily(quite slutty back then) fucking up in the math combined with some wishful thinking that Santi rather than Andres was the dad is certainly possible.

He's not actually their dad, also very likely, i'd say the most likely, the fact that they don't use his name, Navarro(they use Monroe) is the most telling.

3-Who knows when Nyx is involved...

Step Fathers are called "Father" by some kids who have been raised by them long enough. It's also highly unlikely that Santi is Lexi's dad. He was dating Emily when Adriana was already pregnant in College.

Now as for Layla... that's trickier. But it could still be a Step Father situation, Lexi would have been about 4 when Layla was born, if Santi came into the picture soon after he'd have been the only father either of them would have ever known.

There are however some moral grey areas for dating your Adopted/Step Sister. It's also telling that the name Navarro only seems to apply to Santi and not the girls. But their names are not Moore either (given that the MC doesn't realize who Layla's mother is). Meaning that Layla and Lexi probably have their birth father's last name, Adriana probably uses her maiden name as Principal and Santi has his own name.
With the way they talk to Santiago their dad must be completely out of the picture, deceased, not someone who they visit from time to time... Santiago is the person who raised them, and he is the father they know and they refer to him as such, no need to qualify anything.
The dialogue Layla has in the park about how her dad used to play baskeball and football matches perfectly to what Santiago says in the bar.
Same thing with Alexis saying her dad is famous and recognizable.

And yeah the girls use Monroe, which isn't the name their mom uses (Principal Moore) and Santiago of course is Navarro.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes