VN - Ren'Py - Intertwined [v0.12.3] [Nyx]

1. M
    5.00 star(s)

Mgron

The writing in this game is very good. I mean sure pieces of the plots of every game are already told elsewhere, but I actually laughed a few times, and cringed a couple times, and got a little consternated a couple times... And I'm not used to these games evoking THOSE emotions. Good job.

Update v4: I wish I could give it ANOTHER 5 stars...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

fdawshwerb

Definitely keeping my eyes on this thread, I'm sure this game is going places. Excellent story and animations sofar.

The walkthrough mod works well, the girls's models are spot on and I can't wait to see how each characters will develop. Already thrilled for the next update!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

KoGa3

The game is a big surprise for me. Actually I expected an average game: the plot is not new and the models of the girls are a mixture of well-known ones of the last years. But then you start the game and - all this is forgotten. Because this is very well implemented, the story is told fluently and there are also funny moments. For a game in this early stage there are already some really hot scenes in the game, but fortunately it didn't turn into a stupid "fuckfest". The dialogues are very natural, as the whole thing seems to be all of a piece. And the usage of the well-known models for the girls surprisingly is also no disadvantage anymore. Somehow the dev must have found the right time for them, I really enjoyed the "reunion" with these models - looks like I missed them already... Also the renderings are very well done, the models have a natural look and the mimic and gestures are fitting.

So there's nothing bad at all?
    Well, there are a few little things: The animations are ok and getting better, but a few more frames would of course be nice. And the limitation to 9 pages for saves is hopefully just an oversight. Also, there is no original music/sounds at the moment - well, I couldn't resist and made an Audio Mod...

All in all a really successfully start and an also very good 2nd update.
    (tested game version v0.2)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Venomous Bite

Loved the start of the game. Can't wait for more content to come.

I hope there will be Incest content with the Mother an hopefully a Harem route as I like all the characters that have been introduced so far an would like to have a relationship with all of them.
    My fav chharacters atm are Emily an Melissa
    Melissa because she's the type of girl I like
    an Emily because there is potental for incest content there
    but overall a good first episode
    :)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Amnios

Nice start to the game, a lot of very sexy girls, and the mystery of the girl on the plane is a nice touch.

It may be a little formulaic but the writing makes up for it, it feels natural and is actually quite charming in places. Might be a nice little game if it develops well (and hopefully fairly slowly).
  6. 3.00 star(s)

MrFriendly

A fairly basic beginning which reuses all of the standard Daz3d assets that we've seen in many other games. The plot is the standard male protagonist comes back after a certain number of years away, attends high school, meets hot women, and things happen.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Most girls/women look hot.
    + Choices mostly matter.

Bad Points
    - Story and story-telling is quite bad, in fact, it's cringy... Especially V0.6 was the peak. All girls lie to MC (and other men in past flashbacks) but still, they are acting like MC or Men did something wrong and need to apologize...
    - Most of the characters have terrible writing and terrible relationship developments with the MC.
    - Render quality is very bad, and like it's not enough sometimes the game decides to show us characters from close by zooming them, and you can literally count the pixels...
    - There are no sound effects or songs, and that's a big bad point.
    - You can control some of the stuff with your choices, but things you can't control are quite bad, like the MC's general character...
    - Nearly all sex scenes are terrible with bad animation quality and physics, and only a couple of them from the latest version (0.11) were average, but after 3 years we should have gotten better improvements for animations, but sadly this game still couldn't reach animation quality of 2020 adult games...

For The End
    There are countless of better adult games out there and this one doesn't even worth spending your time on it, just play something better.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Tidepod

Very good start to the game, can't really go wrong with a mile high club start. It's definitely worth a try. Renders look a bit grainy in the previews but they are much better in game. I look forward to seeing future updates and recommend everyone to try this game out and give the developer some support in any way possible!

I don't agree with making the game patreon exclusive, I think that if you release future updates than you're more likely to gain more and more traction, not only to the game, but to your patreon as well. However it is the developers decision and I wish them luck in their future endeavors.