PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
After so many games my head doesn't work so well anymore, when I read Nikki I think of the one from UoP and not the Nikki from this game :FacePalm:.

Reactions: mnotwoke

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I've those too. A clean save for every route. But I treasure my messing around saves. This game has tons of potential drama in it. You should try Layla's path with Erynn and her favourite teacher Gabi or even better: go for Alexis, ditch her in trainings camp for Layla, chose Elena and in the whole time you're hitting on Erynn, has didgeredood Gabi and have a side girl in Riverside. What could possibly go wrong?
Love it! You're as diabolical as I am!!! To scumbag saves!!!!

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Episode 13 Story Theories for Erryn and Val Beach scenes

ERRYN BEACH SCENE

Pre-Beach Scene
- Erynn wakes MC up and sexy shenanigans ensue
- MC wakes Erynn up and sexy shenanigans ensue, Melissa gets involved
- (EDIT: If MC wakes up Erynn), Melissa gets involved with MC for the first time not in a dream, Erynn almost catches them (EDIT: After getting ready for the beach)

Going to the beach
- Taking Erynn's car
- Taking MC's bike
- Drive scene to the Beach in car or bike

Beach scene
- MC and Erynn same beach does it copy vary Nikki scene or something more unique to them?
*******Beach flashbacks Childhood memories
*******Erynn models for the MC
*******Dirty Dancing sexy shenanigans
- EDIT: Madison Springs Old Perv encounter?
- Ethan encounter?
- Zane encounter?
*******Near fight or fight with Zane
*******A deep talk about Erynn's sex tape and trauma
- Val encounter
leads to
- Erynn exclusivity scene?
*******Talk about the time the MC proposed with his flower when they were kids?

Post Beach Scene
- Changing huts sexy shenanigans?

***This probably won't be the first completed sex scene with them but I'll be surprised if Nyx does it.

Ride Back Home
-in Erynn's car
-on the MC's bike

Home
- Is Erynn's secret caller from bedroom phone call from the last time going to be revealed or another secret phone call from LSC82's theoretical private investigator looking for John.

Cliffhanger are John and Iris revealed as relations?

VAL BEACH SCENE

- Val meet at the beach like the last time but this time she's wearing orange beanie and there's a variation

- Changing huts (EDIT: Sexy shenanigans) before the beach so MC can see Val putting on the blue swimsuit to full circle his photo booth request

- This is not a training day but we can have a mix of Val screwing with the MC since Val is competitive

- Are we on the public beach or back to the private beach?

- Yes Zane or weight room guy might show up

- Sexy shenanigans on the sand and in the water, things must escalate from kissing and necking, hopefully some groping, boobs play and sucking, not sure if Val wants us near her pussy and ass yet
*****VAL: Stop someone's coming, and this time it's our old friend Madison Springs perv (EDIT: Who's now 3 for 3 in catching the MC with his ladies.)

- Ride home on MC's bike

- Cliffhanger MC meets Ximena or Ximena and GABI
****Or that might be too early since Nyx should really push the explosive potential of this?
****EDIT: Or Ximena sees the MC leaving and realizes (only now) he's the waiter at the restaurant (because Ximena like Santiago and a lot of Intertwined characters have the attention span of a goldfish.)

EDIT:
Hmm, unfortunately you forgot a variant!

What if you are on the Erynn vs Valeria path???
Yes I forgot.

- We are forced to choose between the two of them? This loses us massive points with one of the ladies.
- Nyx closes off the choice and we are forced to juggle both girls

or

one or both girls leaves us at the beach in anger losing massive points or breaking things off

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

ERRYN BEACH SCENE

Pre-Beach Scene
- (EDIT: If MC wakes up Erynn), Melissa gets involved with MC for the first time not in a dream, Erynn almost catches them (EDIT: After getting ready for the beach)

Going to the beach
- Taking Erynn's car
- Taking MC's bike

Beach scene
- MC and Erynn same beach does it copy vary Nikki scene or something more unique to them?
- Ethan encounter?
- Zane encounter?
- Val encounter
leads to

Post Beach Scene

***This probably won't be the first completed sex scene with them but I'll be surprised if Nyx does it.

Ride Back Home
-in Erynn's car
-on the MC's bike

Home
- Is Erynn's secret caller from bedroom phone call from the last time going to be revealed or another secret phone call from LSC82's theoretical private investigator looking for John.

VAL BEACH SCENE

- Val meet at the beach like the last time but this time she's wearing orange beanie and there's a variation

- Changing huts (EDIT: Sexy shenanigans) before the beach so MC can see Val putting on the blue swimsuit to full circle his photo booth request

- This is not a training day but we can have a mix of Val screwing with the MC since Val is competitive

- Sexy shenanigans on the sand and in the water, things must escalate from kissing and necking, hopefully some groping, boobs play and sucking, not sure if Val wants us near her pussy and ass yet
*****VAL: Stop someone's coming, and this time it's our old friend Madison Springs perv (EDIT: Who's now 3 for 3 in catching the MC with his ladies.)

- Ride home on MC's bike

****Or that might be too early since Nyx should really push the explosive potential of this?
****EDIT: Or Ximena sees the MC leaving and realizes (only now) he's the waiter at the restaurant (because Ximena like Santiago and a lot of Intertwined characters have the attention span of a goldfish.)

• Haha

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

Yes I forgot.

- We are forced to choose between the two of them? This loses us massive points with one of the ladies.

or

one or both girls leaves us at the beach in anger losing massive points or breaking things off

Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
don't forget the variant where you are on the Alexis or Layla path and Erynn path. The MC still thinks Alexis or Layla is his sister freaks out and accidently blurts out during the beach date he fucked his sister Alexis or Layla and Erynn slaps him :)
( Joking of course but I would think this would be funny)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

ERRYN BEACH SCENE

Pre-Beach Scene
- Melissa gets involved with MC for the first time not in a dream, Erynn almost catches them

Going to the beach
- Taking Erynn's car
- Taking MC's bike

Beach scene
- Ethan encounter?
- Zane encounter?
- Val encounter
leads to

Post Beach Scene

Ride Back Home
-in Erynn's car
-on the MC's bike

Home

VAL BEACH SCENE

- Changing huts before the beach so MC can see Val putting on the blue swimsuit to full circle his photo booth request

*****VAL: Stop someone's coming, and this time it's our old friend Madison Springs perv.

- Ride home on MC's bike

Good stuff, a lot of these things have been teased before, like Erynn modeling for the MC, a phot session at the beach definitely works and the Dirty Dancing scene(there's already a version but under Alexis jealous watch, let's see how it can be improved without her presence).
Melissa should be aware that Erynn and MC are a thing now, so some teasing is definitely due.

An eventual Zane encounter should definitely present the opportunity of a "she's with me" which opens the door for a "what are we to each other?".
And how she will react to the news of the trip to Riverside? Demand a break up with Nikki/Cara? Other girls have started doing this...
A dad reveal would be a nice bonus if that caller reaches back near the end of the event.

If you dump Val so you can go with Erynn... does she show up with her back up guy?

And i hope we use the bike over the car.

For Val, she typically meets us at beach, could we pick her up with the bike? Maybe...

It would be nice if the date starts at the normal beach and then they decide to go back to the private area, spice things up from the usual make outs at the changing room...

A rival also presents that same opportunity, she already made her demand for exclusivity so also good timing for this talk.

Pervy grandpa is a must, let's see what he thinks of this one lol.

The previous time we had Val's mom picking her up on the return trip, Val goes to change and we have a talk (perhaps a spicy conversation) and then Val comes out of the changing room?
Or we go to take her home and go in briefly to take a leak... and pass her moms bedroom (with an open door of course) on the way out... i kinda prefer this idea lol.

I don't think everything is quite ready yet for a Val/Gabi(maybe both lol) catches us pumping Ximena, though i hope we can get this at some point lol.

Yes I forgot.

or

If we are forced to tell either girl "sorry, something came up"

I can see Valeria just calling someone else and showing up...
Erynn maybe with Iris?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mnotwoke

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Yes I forgot.

or

Guys, you know me, I'm looking for disaster.

I wrote here, what felt like several hundred pages ago, that my MC had a very busy weekend ahead of him with EP13. And it starts on the beach.

• Yay, new update!

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
don't forget the variant where you are on the Alexis or Layla path and Erynn path. The MC still thinks Alexis or Layla is his sister freaks out and accidently blurts out during the beach date he fucked his sister Alexis or Layla and Erynn slaps him :)
( Joking of course but I would think this would be funny)
I forgot. That should still shake the MC up and make things awkward for the MC and Erynn.

Your suggested scene would be possible with a Lexi (break off with Lexi) and Val path or Layla and Erynn path.

Melissa should be aware that Erynn and MC are a thing now, so some teasing is definitely due.
Emily the good mother did make that phone call to Melissa after she caught the two smooching. I'm surprised Melissa hasn't twisted her teasing needles into Erynn yet.

An eventual Zane encounter should definitely present the opportunity of a "she's with me" which opens the door for a "what are we to each other?".
A deep talk that would make for a longer scene.

And how she will react to the news of the trip to Riverside? Demand a break up with Nikki/Cara? Other girls have started doing this...
She might ask about the other girls she knows about.

If you dump Val so you can go with Erynn... does she show up with her back up guy?
This fits with Val's personality and Minibaer's disaster scenarios.

And i hope we use the bike over the car.
I agree.

It would be nice if the date starts at the normal beach and then they decide to go back to the private area, spice things up from the usual make outs at the changing room...
Also fits the MC and Val's personalities

A rival also presents that same opportunity, she already made her demand for exclusivity so also good timing for this talk.

Pervy grandpa is a must, let's see what he thinks of this one lol.
The real rival is not Zane/Weight room guy but Madison Springs Old perv took a youth serum that makes him young again for 12 hours per day. Old perv is actually weight room guy.

Or we go to take her home and go in briefly to take a leak... and pass her moms bedroom (with an open door of course) on the way out... i kinda prefer this idea lol.
I really like this idea and it fits the game's reveal style.

I don't think everything is quite ready yet for a Val/Gabi(maybe both lol) catches us pumping Ximena, though i hope we can get this at some point lol.
This would mean being in a relationship with Val, having an affair with Gabi and later Ximena, who invites herself into your Gabi affair, and Ximena pulling you into a side affair that Gabi is not aware of. This all culminates at the next Entanglement red carpet premiere where Val and Gabi and the press catch you banging Ximena backstage.

If we are forced to tell either girl "sorry, something came up"

I can see Valeria just calling someone else and showing up...
Erynn maybe with Iris?
I like the Erynn with Iris. And yes, fits Val's personality.

Guys, you know me, I'm looking for disaster.

I wrote here, what felt like several hundred pages ago, that my MC had a very busy weekend ahead of him with EP13. And it starts on the beach.
The embers are starting to ignite. The MC having no friends will be a campfire next to the national park forest fires he will be experiencing shortly.

burn-muppet-2899188021.gif

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I forgot. That should still shake the MC up and make things awkward for the MC and Erynn.

Your suggested scene would be possible with a Lexi (break off with Lexi) and Val path or Layla and Erynn path.

Emily the good mother did make that phone call to Melissa after she caught the two smooching. I'm surprised Melissa hasn't twisted her teasing needles into Erynn yet.

I agree.

Also fits the MC and Val's personalities

The real rival is not Zane/Weight room guy but Madison Springs Old perv took a youth serum that makes him young again for 12 hours per day. Old perv is actually weight room guy.

I really like this idea and it fits the game's reveal style.

This would mean being in a relationship with Val, having an affair with Gabi and later Ximena, who invites herself into your Gabi affair, and Ximena pulling you into a side affair that Gabi is not aware of. This all culminates at the next Entanglement red carpet premiere where Val and Gabi and the press catch you banging Ximena backstage.

I like the Erynn with Iris. And yes, fits Val's personality.

The embers are starting to ignite. The MC having no friends will be a campfire next to the national park forest fires he will be experiencing shortly.

View attachment 3636042
This beach trip with Erynn and/or Valeria shows again how dependent I am on the WT.

Many scenarios are conceivable/possible, a lot depends on the timing. The content should not be forgotten either. Does the beach trip with Erynn take place in series with the beach trip with Valeria or in parallel! At what point does the trip to Riverside come up! Should he mention that he's also seeing Nikki/Cara? These were just a few examples of how the beach trip could develop.

For my part, I expect that I will be able to experience different variants.

• Thinking Face

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

It is kinda weird how he's gonna shake it off the fact that he is a "sister fucker" and just go on a date... but these things tend to happen when mixing many paths.

Let's see what kind of hand waving we'll get, "just stop thinking about it".

Yeah she was going to spend the night watching TV with her mom while we went to Dylan's... teasing probably already started.

It can progress in multiple ways, i'm just thinking meeting Zane, directly related to the source of Erynn's trauma would give us this opportunity.
They meet, MC positions himself as the new BF, maybe he makes some snide comment about how she'll dump you for a richer guy with no warning... and we get to defend her...
After that we have a heart to heart.

She 100% knows about the Riverside sisters, doubtful about Layla or Val.

Val isn't a stay home and sulk kind of girl, and we know she has others in line.
screenshot0018.png

LOL
He's the time traveling MC, he's suppoused to advice himself not to fuck around, but gets carried away and justs compliments his achievements in pussy hunting lol.

Absolutely glorious!!!!!

This beach trip with Erynn and/or Valeria shows again how dependent I am on the WT.

Many scenarios are conceivable/possible, a lot depends on the timing. The content should not be forgotten either. Does the beach trip with Erynn take place in series with the beach trip with Valeria or in parallel! At what point does the trip to Riverside come up! Should he mention that he's also seeing Nikki/Cara? These were just a few examples of how the beach trip could develop.

For my part, I expect that I will be able to experience different variants.
Suppousedly they are scheduled for friday morning, you can have one girl scheduled(either one) or both... a scenario which nobody knows how it will be solved.

Erynn in particular has met Nikki/Cara and knows about the relationship, she's also a next door neighbor it's hard not to notice that the MC is gonna be gone for 2 days.
Seeds for a confrontation are here.

Val has met Nikki but lacks proper information, she can be weary of it... she already made the demand that you break up with Alexis, so she might as well question this...

The more variation and the more we can learn about how the girls react in the different paths the better (y)

4.40 star(s) 272 Votes