xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I fear the beach scenes will be just as long as in EP11 and probably twice
No clue, I just discoverd this game when it was 12 episodes old and played all trough, Mainly because I loved the Alexis model, so I don't have much expirence to share, was a bit bummed about no "harem" but that got fast away as I realized the amount of paths it has, plus a lot of my favorite users are in this thread.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I will we replaying the game before the update. Looking at all my saves, and paths I made. The game for me is rather complex. I am afraid to miss scenes, so many paths posssible. I will be prepared for this one.

But the best would be a scene with Valeria. Boy do I love her. She has everything a woman should have.... And second woman will be Gaby, maybe a threesome with her friend. Third Melissa. she is also beautiful.

Well, time will tell what we get.......... And than I woke up......

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I fear the beach scenes will be just as long as in EP11 and probably twice
Honestly I hope it is at least that long with all the talk around it be a bit disappointing if it ends up being short after it being talked up as it's a long part of the game so far. Plus Valeria really could use any extra time spent on her character. Tho I believe Erynn is going to be the longest part of it which I personally don't mind.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
No clue, I just discoverd this game when it was 12 episodes old and played all trough, Mainly because I loved the Alexis model, so I don't have much expirence to share, was a bit bummed about no "harem" but that got fast away as I realized the amount of paths it has, plus a lot of my favorite users are in this thread.
who_me.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I will we replaying the game before the update. Looking at all my saves, and paths I made. The game for me is rather complex. I am afraid to miss scenes, so many paths posssible. I will be prepared for this one.

But the best would be a scene with Valeria. Boy do I love her. She has everything a woman should have.... And second woman will be Gaby, maybe a threesome with her friend. Third Melissa. she is also beautiful.

Well, time will tell what we get.......... And than I woke up......
and found a wet spot in your PJ's :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (I only had a wife complaining she has to change sheets again, I told her I dreamt about her else I would have to sleep with the dog in the garden) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jafo

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
and found a wet spot in your PJ's :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (I only had a wife complaining she has to change sheets again, I told her I dreamt about her else I would have to sleep with the dog in the garden) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well I am single and are able to do whatever I want my PJ's......... Dry or wet, I will have to be washing them myself. Also the sheets whem they are crackeling. Gross..........

:cool::cool:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Honestly I hope it is at least that long with all the talk around it be a bit disappointing if it ends up being short after it being talked up as it's a long part of the game so far. Plus Valeria really could use any extra time spent on her character. Tho I believe Erynn is going to be the longest part of it which I personally don't mind.
if I remember correctly, she (Dev) said that the beach scene with Erynn is very big. Well, there are no limits in the imagination. Personally, I just hope that a few sentences will be mentioned about Nikki. Yes, there he is again, my little devil...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
if I remember correctly, she (Dev) said that the beach scene with Erynn is very big. Well, there are no limits in the imagination. Personally, I just hope that a few sentences will be mentioned about Nikki. Yes, there he is again, my little devil...
Oh I don't complain about the rooster, sure they are some which pick my interest more than others, altough I heard that "two, with questionable LI taste turned down Elena in another thread" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Oh I don't complain about the rooster, sure they are some which pick my interest more than others, altough I heard that "two, with questionable LI taste turned down Elena in another thread" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p
I actually thought you were talking about Elena from the other game when you asked not this game haha. But I very much like Elena in this one not sure if I like her more or less than Nikki yet. So she is either my 3rd or 4th favorite

Edit also I love the color of Elena's nipples

• Red Heart

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
As much as I would love it if Nyx released the friday "beach" day with Erynn and Valeria now. I think the bitching and complaining from the people who don't have scenes with their personal favourite, would annoy the hell out of me. So as much as it pains me to wait, I think I would rather wait until another day or two have been developed.

Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
As much as I would love it if Nyx released the friday "beach" day with Erynn and Valeria now. I think the bitching and complaining from the people who don't have scenes with their personal favourite, would annoy the hell out of me. So as much as it pains me to wait, I think I would rather wait until another day or two have been developed.
as a Erynn fan I still rather wait for the entire episode tbh. As I rather play an entire update in one go and not a partial update. As I still like Alexis , Nikki and Elena. So id like to play every save I have so far

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
plus a lot of my favorite users are in this thread.
drnick.gif

I thought your were referring to Elena in that other thread. Not this Elena. Elena is nice, but she's no Lexi! :p

• Red Heart

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3835823

I thought your were referring to Elena in that other thread. Not this Elena. Elena is nice, but she's no Lexi! :p
lol you and me both thought the same haha. Tho Lexi is still no Erynn for me but damn it's hard to say I like Erynn more than Lexi at times they are both such good characters for me but Erynn does slightly win that waifu war for me.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
lol you and me both thought the same haha. Tho Lexi is still no Erynn for me but damn it's hard to say I like Erynn more than Lexi at times they are both such good characters for me but Erynn does slightly win that waifu war for me.
I do really like Erynn, but Lexi just has something that I can resist. (And people say I'm only focused on Blondes. Sheesh).

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, waiting on a freebie definitely is painful.

If only life offered a ton of other options for one to do while waiting.....
easier said than done when it's something constantly on your mind haha but once that honeymoon phase of thinking of something is over pretty easy to move on wait patiently.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes