mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I was hoping at the least Lexi and Erynn, but if I had my real choice I would add Valeria to the mix (layla to of course but seems that ship has sailed). I am headed down the Valeria path right now but afraid it might end Lexi and or Erynn so any information would be appreciated. I also don't care about spoilers so if you need to tell me spoilers to answer I am cool with that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: somedude0190

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am sure this has been asked to death and I apologize if it annoys anyone, but I suck at searching so figured I would ask. I didn't see a harem tag so is that not a possibility. I am something like 8 hours in (maybe way more kind of got lost in the game) and at first it seemed like it would be huge harem then it was a path ending here and a path ending there (choosing between layla and lexi was probably my hardest choice so far). I was hoping at the least Lexi and Erynn, but if I had my real choice I would add Valeria to the mix (layla to of course but seems that ship has sailed). I am headed down the Valeria path right now but afraid it might end Lexi and or Erynn so any information would be appreciated. I also don't care about spoilers so if you need to tell me spoilers to answer I am cool with that.

Thanks in advance and I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
No, it is no Harem game, you can go down a polyamory path, but, you probably end up alone on that one,
Anyways I have Solo saves, for all girls exept a few where there is not much content yet.

Reactions: Acsuka
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes