Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Hey I am playing alot of AVNS. My wife keeps taking my computer to play the AVNS she likes not even counting my 4 kids.

I am only allowed hour a day. Yes I am not worthy.
Wife. if true, damn. Wasting your time playing these games when you have the real thing right there. But with 4 kids, I guess the sex is boring/dull and you barely have it anymore. I'm surprised she doesn't consider this cheating, but if she herself is playing these types of games... she gets excited to see lots of random horse cock MCs and such lol

And your 4 kids? hmm, I press "X" to doubt.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Wife. if true, damn. Wasting your time playing these games when you have the real thing right there. But with 4 kids, I guess the sex is boring/dull and you barely have it anymore. I'm surprised she doesn't consider this cheating, but if she herself is playing these types of games... she gets excited to see lots of random horse cock MCs and such lol

id play these games too still if I was married. I don't play these games for the lewds I get more personal enjoyment from the characters and stories than most AAA video games

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

Hmm maybe your right. I might be a guy sitting in his moms basement jacking off.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Next you'll be telling us your damn cat stole your USB drive that contains your games :p
It was his parrot..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hey I am playing alot of AVNS. My wife keeps taking my computer to play the AVNS she likes not even counting my 4 kids. I am only allowed hour a day. Yes I am not worthy.:LOL:
Never mind as mine discoverd this one I was locked out of my home office for 2 days, plus I overheard her and her mother talking about who is the possible father of MC ......:rolleyes: and they won't tell me .....Grrrr !

• Haha
Reactions: Adhdclassic
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes