LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I don't think we'll see them like that in the game (apart from the back), but I'm happy to be proven wrong
Maybe i'm setting myself up for disappointment, but i kinda expect something(at least boobies) to come into play #soon.
We've been in the kissing territory for a fair amount of time and she recently stood her ground requiring that the MC breaks up his current relationship(the one that she knows about, Alexis) so they can continue...
Also i think this is the first time they are going on a date without any pretenses like "let's work out together" or randomly running into each other, straight up let's go on a date.

So i think it's time to step up her game.

Anything more than boobies would be going against the AVN tradition of gradually bringing stuff in... but who knows maybe Nyx will want to buck the trend and show that her avatar character is wild and full of attitude once she feels "it's time".

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Maybe i'm setting myself up for disappointment, but i kinda expect something(at least boobies) to come into play #soon.
We've been in the kissing territory for a fair amount of time and she recently stood her ground requiring that the MC breaks up his current relationship(the one that she knows about, Alexis) so they can continue...
Also i think this is the first time they are going on a date without any pretenses like "let's work out together" or randomly running into each other, straight up let's go on a date.

So i think it's time to step up her game.
And if it's another Nyx dead end, like dating Layla and Alexis at the same time

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
And if it's another Nyx dead end, like dating Layla and Alexis at the same time
There's already one dead end, if you start flirting with her on a Layla playthrough she just never engages...
Funny enough since you brought that up... if you lie to Layla and Alexis, Valeria learns about this and also keeps her distance, figuring out you are bad news.

I don't think she's gonna be a complete void, there's gonna be something... even if later some curveballs show up, mother problems, ex-boyfriend from out of town...

People need to let go of that "confirmed LI list" that's from years ago and Nyx changes her mind every 10s.

And i'm pretty sure that list never mentioned Gabi or Iris who i've boinked a couple of times.
So even if by some weird parameters that only Nyx knows what they she's "not a LI", there's a big chance that there will be fun stuff with her still.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
And i'm pretty sure that list never mentioned Gabi
To be honest....and I do appreciate we are in AVN world, but if anyone thinks Gabi is an actual 'LI'...and there will be a good ending, I'm sorry but they are delusional lol. She a good time and nice distraction. It's just never going to work out, and it would be difficult to see how it would work out even in AVN land (and I say that with Gabi as my fave character in this)....I also see Melissa as the same in all honestly, despite Nyx's confirmation, I just can't see how that is ever going to work without the two of them moving away where no one else knows them and never speaking to anyone (they currently know) ever again (not without a huge slice of suspending belief).

Val falls into this catagory also. We all know who she is...and she trolling and teasing you. Sure, there may be a risque and kinky scene...but it's never going to be any more.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
To be honest....and I do appreciate we are in AVN world, but if anyone thinks Gabi is an actual 'LI'...and there will be a good ending, I'm sorry but they are delusional lol. She a good time and nice distraction. It's just never going to work out, and it would be difficult to see how it would work out even in AVN land (and I say that with Gabi as my fave character in this)....I also see Melissa as the same in all honestly, despite Nyx's confirmation, I just can't see how that is ever going to work without the two of them moving away where no one else knows them and never speaking to anyone (they currently know) ever again (not without a huge slice of suspending belief).

Val falls into this catagory also. We all know who she is...and she trolling and teasing you. Sure, there may be a risque and kinky scene...but it's never going to be any more.
I honestly don't give a flying fuck about happy endings, so i'm gonna enjoy the ride with Gabi, Val and whoever else shows up.

Besides that, is there a happier ending than the guy entering college on a sports scholarship, star of the track team, and single? Entering college with a relationship should be the bad ending :devilish:
It's from January this year.
View attachment 3882604
I stand corrected.
Somehow i mistook as people quoting this list since last year at least.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I stand corrected.
Somehow i mistook as people quoting this list since last year at least.
She first listed confirmed LIs a few years ago while she was still on the site, before Valeria became a major character I think, she then reiterated the list this year as people were convinced that Valeria was definitely an LI and because of lack of progress with her that Melissa was no longer an LI.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
She first listed confirmed LIs a few years ago while she was still on the site, before Valeria became a major character I think, she then reiterated the list this year as people were convinced that Valeria was definitely an LI and because of lack of progress with her that Melissa was no longer an LI.
Yepp, you're right. Her list never changed. It's the same list she ever had. The screenshot is just her latest confirmation of this list.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I know this isn't a harem game. Will there be any throuple paths and/or endings?
we don't know for certain 100% but I highly doubt it and be surprised if it happens. The only 1 I can even see as a possibility and even then Im not convinced it will happen would be Layla and Elena.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
One thing I would ask the developer is what's the point of being able to score relationship points with characters that you can't even have relationships with?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
we don't know for certain 100% but I highly doubt it and be surprised if it happens. The only 1 I can even see as a possibility and even then Im not convinced it will happen would be Layla and Elena.
yep I agree, I could see it happening with some clever writing, but knowing Nyx she will complicate that with so much drama it won't be worth it :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 278 Votes