Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I've seen this happen, friendships never survive it.

Alexis-Val isn't closed yet, it took steps in that direction, but no conclusion quite yet...
If you don't actually break up with Alexis you are on borrowed
time that's for sure.

Alexis-Iris is just in it's infancy, with Iris admitting that she's not 100% seeing the MC with Alexis, the kissing game and this afterwards...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Message not sent, but the storm is brewing...

And Erynn vs Alexis of course.

Eventually they all have to come to a close, the important thing is that they have to deliver a good conclusion(by good i don't mean, happy ending) to the rivalry, with a good emotional punch.

No doubt, the one that's being teased the longest will probably also last the longest.
Oh yes, I wanted to add this picture to my previous comment...thanks again... Just a thought from me : Lexi/Val and Layla/Elena breakup options : I would never trade my secure and currently happy relationship for another one due to an uncertain future with a girl... But that's just me...

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Alexis-Val isn't closed yet, it took steps in that direction, but no conclusion quite yet...
If you don't actually break up with Alexis you are on borrowed
time that's for sure.
okay, you're right, but for me, with the decision whether Lexi or Val, this multiroute is closed and no longer interesting. Most likely, we will actually see/experience the end in v13.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
And who is waiting for the first real big explosion due to the Erynn/MC sexy photo shoot? All the chickens will be jealous of Erynn... :ROFLMAO:
Yeah that one could shake things up lol.

How will Alexis react???
Tough spot, technically it was "just work" and in a professional environment, and she was informed that the MC modelled with Erynn... so "technically" she should give him the benefit of the doubt...
But it should still make her a bit... insecure, since the very beggining there's subtext that she's afraid that Erynn can just swoop in and get the MC at any time.

Even worst if it gets revealed that people are calling for him to get more gigs with her, since they have such good chemistry lol.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Yeah that one could shake things up lol.

Tough spot, technically it was "just work" and in a professional environment, and she was informed that the MC modelled with Erynn... so "technically" she should give him the benefit of the doubt...
But it should still make her a bit... insecure, since the very beggining there's subtext that she's afraid that Erynn can just swoop in and get the MC at any time.

Even worst if it gets revealed that people are calling for him to get more gigs with her, since they have such good chemistry lol.

Erryn "racking" up bonus points with her rack.

6e64a2997b8a7a2d2ced7811922211d0-984919666.jpg

The MC should use this line every time he cancels a date.

655339-1492434429.jpg

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

You're absolutely right, it's really just a work... But of course, understanding women's logic is quite a complicated thing... And maybe I thought of something... What if this photoshoot starts Melissa's route as well? Now his eyes really light up when he sees MC with Eryn in these hot pics... And his imagination is definitely kicking in, prompting him to take action... Of course, this is just speculation on my part...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What if this photoshoot starts Melissa's route as well? Now his eyes really light up when he sees MC with Eryn in these hot pics... And his imagination is definitely kicking in, prompting him to take action... Of course, this is just speculation on my part...
Her*

You know...I'd die laughing if that's when the horror tag gets added and Nyx turns it into an Itialian Giallo :sneaky: :devilish:

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
You're absolutely right, it's really just a work... But of course, understanding women's logic is quite a complicated thing... And maybe I thought of something... What if this photoshoot starts Melissa's route as well? Now his eyes really light up when he sees MC with Eryn in these hot pics... And his imagination is definitely kicking in, prompting him to take action... Of course, this is just speculation on my part...
By the "letter of the law" the MC and Erynn just did what they were paid to do lol.
There might be a lot more cooking, you may have kissed Erynn afterwards, and paid her a "homage" in the bathroom, but Alexis doesn't know that (she fears it however).
So it's definitely a tough spot in which she shouldn't overreact, but she might...
And it will certainly affect her emotionally... No matter if externally she keeps her cool or not.

So it could be more seeds of discord planted or outright fight, who knows? It's an interesting one no doubt.

Melissa... i don't know, sounds more farfetched, she's been having these dreams and hasn't pulled the trigger on anything yet...
My number 1 suspect for causing Melissa to jump into action would still be seeing Emily with John, that would also be a flood of emotions...

We are getting a haircut this episode, so we are seeing Melissa even if Nyx didn't say "Melissa scene", maybe this is the big mistery?

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Yes and it didn't need to be nearly as complicated. I've mentioned Valeria before but look at the situation with Layla when you are purely friends with her and pursuing Val. Layla pretty much offers to be your wingman and help you with her, there's no jealousy or bad feelings involved. Early on players should have had the option to switch their attention to Elena if they wanted and let Layla know early on who you were into.
You've given an good example, but it doesn't really fit the situation. Val has just appeared, compairing to Elena & Lexi for example, no one knows her, friendship lasting for one month and for several years is not the same thing. Layla & Elena are besties for years, Layla & Lexi are sisters. It's a first major part and difference in situations and their possible outcomes. Then it comes to the second part, which is also intertwined with your next quote. Regarding this particular game , it's plot, story and universe - we are only allowed to get closer to Elena if we're doing well with Layla.

Nyx written and made it this way. Elena is opening and warming up to MC while seeing how good he is treating Layla. Because Elena knows that Layla have issues and still in trouble after Lucas case. And Elena have her own issues and "situation" too. If MC is not interested in Layla - they aren't getting close with Elena enough to make her being interested in MC as well. Elena & Layla are protecting each other in different ways. Elena's protection lies in a way to control how particular guy treats Layla as a girl (take Zach as example). She kinda looks after her. While Layla's help and care of Elena is more mundane or better to say practical. She knows her family and social/financial situation quite well and help her in different ways. The most frank example and one that was shown and hinted to us - that she is sharing clothes with her. At such particular period of life and girl's age it means a lot. Imagine Elena w/o Layla around and and all alone - poor thing.

And I think this particular friendship and their whole relationship is written quite well and deep enough to bring player different reasons and emotions and make this final choice complicated enough.

I enjoy some drama in AVN's but when it starts to make me feel like shit, I'm not interested. There's enough in life and in the world to make me feel shit, I don't need it in a game that I'm supposed to be playing for fun.
This is one of the main reasons why I usually prefer to do pure runs where I focus on one girl only and just have multiple saves. This may be boring for some, but it's what I enjoy.
The thing is... story is good and can touch and bite you in a different ways only if you can somehow relate/believe/trust in it. Life is complicated thing as well as any kind of relationships.
If the game story makes you feel like shit after doing something bad to imaginary character(s) - then it's written good enough. It means that you kinda care about story and it's characters and you have invested more or less emotions into it. And following a "clean" single LI path is not a guarantee of drama free path and pass if story is really well done.

Finally, we have enough range of reasons to play/watch/read something and different goals at the end or during this process as well. Signs of a good product (in our case - decent AVN game) that you interested in story and plot and you care about characters. Or you (and others) write something like this on F95 and other forums and chats.

Someone just wants to distance a bit (or not just a bit) from real life, someone wants to experience something that is not available to him in real life, someone wants to feel certain emotions or their spectrum, etc. Simple desire to just jerk off can't be forgotten as well, but I think the games like this particular one is not compatible with it, since focus is not on sex and lews scenes as is, but on relationships and bringing different emotions to player first of all. First sign of game which is intended as a pure jerk off material - no characters conflicts, no real feelings and emotions while playing. Just juicy pictures and scenes, harems, zero consequences, even little ones or they mean nothing or lead to more and more sex rather than making you feel bad/uncomfortable/guilty etc.

4.40 star(s) 283 Votes