byaaahh

Feb 3, 2018
Zach and Ethan are the only characters who are irredeemable so far.

Ethan for obvious reasons, but Zach continuously acts like a horny jack russell trying to hump the leg of every girl with a pulse (and probably still Rachel) and then attacks the only person who tries to help him, because he feels entitled to every girl he sees.
Even Darryl, who has reasons to dislike MC, with Tori using him to cause jealousy and the competitive athletics which led to a bit of shoving, is not as bad as Zach.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Zach is so owned.

We got everyone he's ever liked or desired. Layla, Erynn, Gabi, Val. Even his delusions about sleeping with Elena, we've topped him on.

EXT. MADISON SPRINGS BEACH - SATURDAY, SPRING BREAK 2024

(Couldn't find a Buster Keaton beach gif)

View attachment 4168936
Zach has a thing for every girl in town, the ones he hasn't shown interest... it's just because he hasn't met them yet.
Even Alexis he makes passes at when he's at the bar.
Elena that he suppousedly hates, he started getting mushy once he thought they fucked.

And i said it before, the MC will humiliate the competition on track events after running back and forth in the sand lol.
"HS phenom breaks Usain Bolt's world record!!!"
Well Nyx does love some drama and not letting the MC have his cake and eat it too. :LOL: The whole game is based on drama really, so avoiding such drama would be out of character, even if it is easily solved. I do see what you mean though, I also love both Erynn and Val so wish I could spend time with both to see who I like more, then decide. I mean don't most people do that when looking for a partner?
100% percent, it's just that this one felt forced and self inflicted... in a really dumb way.
Other problems, like Val having a problem with our relationship with Alexis for example, felt natural... Val knew about it before hand, she displayed some jealousy in the previous scene, it's a confrontation that was built up and makes sense.
This one problem just appears out of nowhere.

And like you say it would be best to explore both girls a bit more before being forced to chose.

Even Darryl, who has reasons to dislike MC, with Tori using him to cause jealousy and the competitive athletics which led to a bit of shoving, is not as bad as Zach.
I agree, from our perspective he is an asshole, but from his perspective the MC is the one entering his territory and ruining things for him.
His view of the situation will be much like Johnny Lawrence from Cobra Kai lol.

I'll listen to the Darryl "redemption tour", but tell Zach to go fuck himself.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Justice for Finnabair!
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It's so stupid how the MC sets up both dates for the same day, same time... one after the other... and we get absolutely no say in this...
MC isn't famous for thinking straight when he's with a girl. Using a calendar on his phone would help him a lot. Also we shouldn't forget it's not something he planned to do. He's just a teenage boy who is lucky enough to have several girls warming up to him. He's a player and like all players, they don't really think far ahead and sooner or later fall flat on their faces. Not undeservedly.

Sure, it might be nice for players of the game to be able to bang all the girls without any worries. But it's not realistic and Nyx is clearly trying to make the interpersonal relationships realistic. Okay, some people don't like that and say that Nyx is just doing everything for drama. But hand on heart: how realistic is it in real life to get away with the “I'll just take them all” route? Personally I prefer it that way it is and as much as I love to play the "fuck it all up" routes, I really like that this game has consequences. There's no drama in this game unless the player wants it. One can play this game with being nice to all girls without forcing trouble.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
MC isn't famous for thinking straight when he's with a girl. Using a calendar on his phone would help him a lot. Also we shouldn't forget it's not something he planned to do. He's just a teenage boy who is lucky enough to have several girls warming up to him. He's a player and like all players, they don't really think far ahead and sooner or later fall flat on their faces. Not undeservedly.

Sure, it might be nice for players of the game to be able to bang all the girls without any worries. But it's not realistic and Nyx is clearly trying to make the interpersonal relationships realistic. Okay, some people don't like that and say that Nyx is just doing everything for drama. But hand on heart: how realistic is it in real life to get away with the “I'll just take them all” route? Personally I prefer it that way it is and as much as I love to play the "fuck it all up" routes, I really like that this game has consequences. There's no drama in this game unless the player wants it. One can play this game with being nice to all girls without forcing trouble.
I don't have a problem with this concept in general, otherwise i wouldn't be here, i do enjoy the conflicts and this game is one of my favorites, and the conflicts are one of Intertwined's strongest suits without a doubt.

I just think this one instance was waaaaay to dumb (the second invite happened on the same day, a few hours after the first), even for our not so bright lead protagonist.

Last edited:

byaaahh

Feb 3, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if Zach killed her. Rachel fucked him like she does every guy and idiot thought that they are in serious relationship. After some time he learned that she is turbo slut and killed her because of jealousy.
Could see Ethan introducing them as a gesture of friendship. Zach did text her nudes saying he would if he had the chance, perhaps Ethan facilitated it, only for Zach to disappear on holiday right after.

This is now my head-canon until proven otherwise.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Then Zach has the nerve to act all offended at the thought of sleeping with Elena. Bitch, you should considered yourself lucky to be sleeping in the same bed as Elena. Also that Val hasn't slapped his dumb ass and told him to fuck off after all the shit he's done to her is a minor miracle.
Yeah thats really kinda strange, i love val but shes such a weird combination of "strong girl" and utterly weak girl, its confusing. Self-respecting girls usually dont let guys treat them like that (at least if they are not into them)

Reactions: valbitterb

Tremonia

Justice for Finnabair!
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I just think this one instance was waaaaay to dumb (the second invite happened on the same day, a few hours after the first), even for our not so bright lead protagonist.
You've no idea how "smart" 18yo teenage boys in heat are when it comes to girls. :LOL: To be honest, from my experience this MC would be one of the smarter guys. That's just nature I guess. Most of the guys evolve with time, some never do. But don't be upset. Girls have the same problem, just expressing it in another way. Erynn for example fits very well. The way how she dealt (or more not dealt) with the Ethan problem isn't uncommon for young girls. Coming of age isn't easy for anyone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if Zach killed her. Rachel fucked him like she does every guy and idiot thought that they are in serious relationship. After some time he learned that she is turbo slut and killed her because of jealousy.
i think Ethan, he tried to use her as a substitute for Erynn and his brain broke and he couldn´t live with himself
over "cheating" on Erynn and was afraid he might be "exposed" as a cheater... so he protected Erynn...

Yeah thats really kinda strange, i love val but shes such a weird combination of "strong girl" and utterly weak girl, its confusing. Self-respecting girls usually dont let guys treat them like that (at least if they are not into them)
she is still gauging what might be good options or not,
and therefore she is afraid she might push her best choice away!
she is new in the place and doesn´t want to make a mistake!
besides she just might be "naive" and not really weak!

same way we guys fuck as many girls as we possible can
and hope they don´t find out about the others
but once we´re pushed against the wall we tend to find the right answers...
but never before we are made to choose or pushed against the wall!

sort of weird ain´t it?
so if she is not being pushed or made to choose why make an hasty decision?
sometimes not making a decision is your only or best decision...
you get to keep fucking 4 or 5 sluts and still be free!

in her case, unless someone pushes her against the wall in regards to sex...
why choose just yet?
as long as her social image doesn´t suffer...
i mean we can easily see Daryl throwing her under the Bus over Tori
or Zach being butthurt ruining her good name saying she is a slut cause she isn´t into him!

or read it from the harpy´s mouth in the answer bellow!

You've no idea how "smart" 18yo teenage boys in heat are when it comes to girls. :LOL: To be honest, from my experience this MC would be one of the smarter guys. That's just nature I guess. Most of the guys evolve with time, some never do. But don't be upset. Girls have the same problem, just expressing it in another way. Erynn for example fits very well. The way how she dealt (or more not dealt) with the Ethan problem isn't uncommon for young girls. Coming of age isn't easy for anyone.
its actually worse for attractive dudes,
uggly dudes must developt charm,
attractive dudes are fucked cause they go by on their looks
until they can´t go by it anymore
but they never learned how to get by without it...

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
No doubt whoever you don't choose will decide to still go to the beach and see the MC there with the other girl.
Someone needs to remind the MC that there are seven days in a week! :LOL:
EXT. MADISON SPRINGS BEACH - SATURDAY, SPRING BREAK 2024

(Couldn't find a Buster Keaton beach gif)
:unsure:To be fair, :HideThePain:there are SEVERAL.:ROFLMAO:

EXT. RIVERDALE BEACH - DAY, 30+ YEARS AGO

ARCHIE: Intertwined MC, it's all been done before (even the same hair color per lady). And you haven't learned from it.

or

ARCHIE: Intertwined MC, hold my milkshake.

268-1.jpg

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
1940s Archie inspired Intertwined Ginger asshat Zach

View attachment 4173027
I was joking before... but now evidence is pilling up :unsure:

Betty - Erynn

This is after five years of MC blue balls

View attachment 4173035

This is Erynn unleashed after letting the MC go all the way.

View attachment 4173043
After this much wait, this much baggage... baggage that still isn't finished o_O

I'm gonna say... it better!!!! Nyx better be on her A-game after this much trouble and waiting.

Not to mention this is something our guy has been dreaming about since he was 12(at least).

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I was joking before... but now evidence is pilling up :unsure:

After this much wait, this much baggage... baggage that still isn't finished o_O

I'm gonna say... it better!!!! Nyx better be on her A-game after this much trouble and waiting.

Not to mention this is something our guy has been dreaming about since he was 12(at least).
Thought it may fill some with the Joy only equal to a genuine passing.....

ArcCorp Baritto Stand.png

Chances are optimal that it may seem like it may take a bit longer, due to direction plotting perhaps.

cushman.gif

But HEY, if one should choose to...

leftys.gif

May end up getting.. More then one expected :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 284 Votes