DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
For me to be able to peek on a character is a very forward way to say that the "mc" has an interest in her otherwise you will never peek on that person. Maybe it was removed for that reason, so no one get confused but that was in the game so people blaming it all on the players is very unfair and wrong considering it all.
All that is there is to wait and see, anyway.
Well MrFriendly and you both have a point. In an adult game it is not super wise to sexualize direct family too much, if you do not want them to be a love interest. Having to make them ugly though or completely absent also goes to far. Well I think that Nyx removing that scene is a clear indication that she also thought that it needed some rebalancing and MrFriendly's point that rewriting all old scenes is time better put into new scenes is also fair enough.

Now to be honest I would not mind if MC could end up on an island alone with Emily myself, but Nyx did indicate quite a while ago that was not her intention and not one of her intended story lines. If she ever changes her mind, I will be happy enough. if not also fine, I am more worried somewhat like MrFriendly that ending up BBQíng with Dylan is best outcome MC can hope for with how the women around him are. Now then me, I would rather end up on an island with Emily and Melissa even if platonic. At least they do love him :p

Reactions: Jccurtis

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Incest: Let's just wait and see where the story takes us.. No spoilers here.
We will have to agree to disagree on that!

Nyx already said there wont be any incest so wait and see makes no sense, you'll just set yourself up for disappointment
As you can see , she never said there won't be incest so dont speak nonsense.
I mean, if you want you can interpret any mesage the way you want. If you assume the conclusion "she wants to fuck you" all comments can sound as an invitation. You can even prove that statement I did with math even, using Bayes updating.
I'm not interpreting anything, that guy is BS saying that she did say this game will never have incest.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No one did blame anyone except you here that I know, you did put all the blame on the players.
When a dev teases a character and put some choices like that, the blame can be all in the players for thinking that she is a LI.

Quote where exactly she did say that.
To many post to sift through besides I believe Mrfriendly if he says that Nyx told him, he has no reason to lie about that.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
Sounds like the Dev wanted to troll incest fans with the teasing scenes or originally planned to have incest but changed their minds later and won't admit it.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, using a mod is always risky. But I think the one you mean is the WT from Zoey Raven. I haven't heard anything bad about the mod from Koga, but who knows. I think I' ve even read somewhere that Nyx uses a feature from him for the game, but I' m not sure anymore.
It's risky i agree. The safest thing you can do is to play by your instinct or use written WT by Maviarab. As for Nyx using feature from Koga, cant say anything about that, not sure.

Reactions: J.R.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The screenshot maybe, the peek on her choice and all the nudes is not interpreting by my part and neither is interpreting what she said about incest.
Yes it is, you are interpreting it as it will lead to the mother being an LI, at least be consistent.

• Angry
Reactions: Pizzapockets

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
We will have to agree to disagree on that!...
No one did blame anyone except you here that I know, you did put all the blame on the players.
When a dev teases a character and put some choices like that, the blame can be all in the players for thinking that she is a LI.
This probably could easily become similar to the Julia-case (BaRS-trademark):unsure::BootyTime:
p.s.
for the record, in this game my mc doesnt need her/Em to be a LI, just to be able to fuck her, twice preferably :WeSmart:
much more interesting in my book than seeing numerous prolonged flashabaks/past events and so.
just my six cents on the (over)heated topic:p

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I really enjoyed the new update. I haven't been playing the game for a quite some time so I had to start from the beginning and ended up playing the game twice. I also looked to walkthrough afterwards and noticed there's a Elena Train Kiss scene if you have 4 or more RP with her, but despite the fact that I had (according to the walkthrough and the memory regarding my choices) 4 RP there was no kiss. Is it still there or did I miss smth?

On a more general note: it's a really nice game with quite natural progression regarding relationships and with fairly interesting dialogues and plot. I especially like Elena and Nikki (with Melissa as #3), but all girls seem to be well handled (I wish Lori would be a possible LI, judging only by her looks though).

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
That's what I fear after this updated that she is not a LI anymore (or maybe those scenes was just teasing and she never was a LI).
I did become a patreon for Emily in the past and I'm removing it now just in case she is not a Li to not be pissed off (pissed off at myself), will wait to see what happen with her but after this update claiming her as our real blood mother it doesn't look good since we all know patreon. :cry:
I actually have another worry as well. Have you noticed that Layla looks a little more latin than Alexis.. like they don't have the same father...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yes it is. Unless she says "please son, fuck me" it is you putting those terms in her way of speaking. Provided there is no confirmation on anything, you can make the inference that you want, but be mindful that if you start assuming "any girl that appears is to be fucked" everything will sound as "she wants to fuck".

Facepalm me all you want. This is simple math.
You are talking about the screenshot, as I said that is fine.

Having a choice to see a girl naked makes it clear the mc has interest in her, no one will go peek on a girl getting changed if there is zero interest in her.

Yes it is, you are interpreting it as it will lead to the mother being an LI, at least be consistent.
Because it makes it seem like she was going to be one.
And Nyx post about incest left it very open to have that content or not in the future, she never did say "there won't be any incest"
if she did change her mind about it that's okey but it was never said there won't be any.

This probably could easily become similar to the Julia-case (BaRS-trademark):unsure::BootyTime:
p.s.
for the record, in this game my mc doesnt need her/Em to be a LI, just to be able to fuck her, twice preferably :WeSmart:
much more interesting in my book than seeing numerous prolonged flashabaks/past events and so.
just my six cents on the (over)heated topic:p
True xD

I actually have another worry as well. Have you noticed that Layla looks a little more latin than Alexis.. like they don't have the same father...
It may be the reason Layla is so cold to her mother.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Because it makes it seem like she was going to be one.
And Nyx saying about incest left it very open to have that content in the future, she never did say "there won't be any incest"
if she did change her mind about it that's okey but it was never said there won't be any.
Now they will tell you that she never said there will be any, ignoring all the naked breasts teasing in the game :D

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes