Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
what if the MCs dad is the guy making Erryn do things she dont wanna do (not anymore stupid then somethings alot of people are coming up with)
Yeah nice point here. I thought of that once. That could be a posibility cause we don't know much about Santiago.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
i wonder if the guy at the bar will watch the MC doing track and try and sign him, he did seem interested when he mentioned he did track (if im remembering him being and agent correctly:unsure:)
I have this theory that the guy at the bar (Santiago) all ready knows MC, that MC is his son. I mean why would he pay for a drink for a total stranger, yet alone some random kid (MC). I think that there's possibility that we will see more of these bar scenes or some "accident meeting" between MC and Santiago. Just a theory might be wrong here.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I have this theory that the guy at the bar (Santiago) all ready knows MC, that MC is his son. I mean why would he pay for a drink for a total stranger, yet alone some random kid (MC). I think that there's possibility that we will see more of these bar scenes or some "accident meeting" between MC and Santiago. Just a theory might be wrong here.
I pay for drinks for random strangers and they aren't my children... Just saying that sometimes people are nice.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
At this point anything can work, maybe he was trying to speak to his son without revealing himself, maybe he was just in a good mood...
Well knowing Emily spoke to Santi about Mc and that those meetings were at least for Andres a main reason he blew his casket, we can assume that Santi knows who MC is and at least would have known how he looked a number of years ago.

What we do not know is if he would recognize MC now or already knows how he looks now. Further speculations whether he might be somehow related to Erryn's current trouble or the stripclub are pure speculations, but due to the interconnectedness of all can see why one might speculate on that. :p Nor do we know if Santi himself is in any way really inerested in getting to know his seed donation further. He might well just have been nice to Emily to get a free chance without further obligations since she was married to get back in her panties again when he talked with her in past if a douche. :p

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Well knowing Emily spoke to Santi about Mc and that those meetings were at least for Andres a main reason he blew his casket, we can assume that Santi knows who MC is and at least would have known how he looked a number of years ago.

What we do not know is if he would recognize MC now or already knows how he looks now. Further speculations whether he might be somehow related to Erryn's current trouble or the stripclub are pure speculations, but due to the interconnectedness of all can see why one might speculate on that. :p Nor do we know if Santi himself is in any way really inerested in getting to know his seed donation further. He might well just have been nice to Emily to get a free chance without further obligations since she was married to get back in her panties again when he talked with her in past if a douche. :p
Having at the very least seem pictures of the MC 5 years ago gives a decent starting point to make a guess, and it's possible that(unknown at this point) he might have more recent pics.
Of course he could just be having an absent minded bar conversation...
I tell you what, it would certainly be "interesting" if in the next step of his seduction of the MC he takes him to the club and offers to pay for a lap dance from a girl he thinks you will like :cool:.

We know Gabi's husband hasn't been taking her to poundtown very often, Navarro is a good looking rich dude, him having other interests wouldn't be the most surprising thing in this story.

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017

What's good about this game and this thread is that you can speculate, develop some theories tec. Like way before there was this theory which involved Erynn and whole blackmail plus Ethan. Now there's theory that Santiago might be conected to whole thing with Erynn and her job. I think its cool for players to lay out their thoughts and theories on what's going on etc. Its always good for people to actually talk about game than play the game, radio silence, wait for update, update came play it again, repeat.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Having at the very least seem pictures of the MC 5 years ago gives a decent starting point to make a guess, and it's possible that(unknown at this point) he might have more recent pics.
Of course he could just be having an absent minded bar conversation...
I tell you what, it would certainly be "interesting" if in the next step of his seduction of the MC he takes him to the club and offers to pay for lap dance from a girl he thinks you will like :cool:.

We know Gabi's husband hasn't been taking her to poundtown very often, Navarro is a good looking rich dude, him having other interests wouldn't be the most surprising thing in this story.
Hey those are some realy strong points made. I mean it could be possible that it was just custom meeting where two of them talked randomly about what they like/dislike. I give you that.

However i think that Santiago knows MC and is making his move to meet his son. Santi needs to break the ice, small talk, chearing and paying drinks is nice gesture. He doesn't rush things, which is smart. If he came out imidiatly and confessed to MC "Hey i'm your real dad" he would jeopardise everything. Also scenario "Hey let me buy you some lap dance" could happen. It might be a little to far imo, but it could work. The only thing i wish for MC is choice whether to give Santo a shot or reject him.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes