Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
And if i may make 1 more suggestion, as game has many routes & is pretty popular; i would advise you try to reach out to Zoey Raven or someone else who has proficient experience making walkthroughs.
Having a great game with a scene gallery & proper walkthrough (yes, pdf. lol) can make the experience much better.
Again these are just some thoughts from a fan :)
about the WT mod :

1617531427567.png

Reactions: Endless

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Nikki Team all the way, however I might have fucked up the playthrough by literally fucking everyone :( I went from Layla all the way to the freaking spanish teacher. In this episode, I didnt hug alexis back because I wanted the relationship with layla and im pretty sure. She is going to be pissed when she finds out I still had a relationship with her sister.

Honestly this game is becoming a clusterfuck on who liked who and who fucked who. lol This is the story telling of Kingdom Hearts level with all these relationships.
Well to be fair it *is* called Intertwined. :ROFLMAO:

I feel ya, but I think it's gonna pay off, especially in replay-value if this story stays interesting. So far so good, imho.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Made it through Chapter 7.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though really, enjoying this game. Thank you so much for this thus far, and I'll be looking forward for Chapter 8.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Soooo.... If I'm getting it right ; there's actually a NTR discussion about Erynn and the Zane sex, no matter if the sextape is real or not. I think I get their reasoning but it's farfetched..... I guess to them it's NTR because MC SHOULD've been with Erynn at that moment, if not for Ethan, so Erynn would never had sex with Zane.

So yeah, farfetched.... and here I am just enjoying a certain scene with Ethan ; thanks again for that and the great game NyxValeria

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
My wife was in 7 relationships before we got together, I guess that makes me a cuck. :LUL: Also, following your line of thinking, we could probably tag maybe 75% of games on this site as NTR yes? :LUL:

So I wanna make sure I got this right? At what point did you sit down with this chick,and be like "OK,babe,how many dudes did you let dick you down?"

No judgment from me though,you do you. Just seems weird you calling other people smooth brains.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
So I wanna make sure I got this right? At what point did you sit down with this chick,and be like "OK,babe,how many dudes did you let dick you down?"

No judgment from me though,you do you. Just seems weird you calling other people smooth brains.
It's not that hard figuring it out really. We've been good friends since high school and throughout the years after and with the advent of social media, everyone knows who everyone else is dating basically. I also think you have me confused with someone else, might want to double check that. ;)

Reactions: Juidas

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
And?
Melissa is Erynn's mother not Lexy and Layla's.
We know that Adrianna "principal" Moore was Emily's friend in college but we just see the father from behind and he looks alot like Mr.Navarro who, i suppose, is Santiago.
But as i said i'm surely wrong, it's just an impression.
You're right, I got the name's mixed up, my bad.

Reactions: PikZik

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
Why do I get the unpleasant impression that Santiago is also Alexis and Layla's father? :unsure:
But as there's no incest tag i'm surely wrong... right?
i have the same feeling it will be a fucking mess around here if its true lol

• Haha
Reactions: PikZik

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The dev really wants us to hate Erynn
Nah pretty sure the dev does not wish for us to hate Erryn based upon some retconning she did with the 5.5 update. Just she has slightly different views on Erryn as some of the players have and how they see her based on the information given by game and she might also have some different views on their relation as some of us players have.

In a way she might be right we are pretty demanding when it comes to Erryn, on other hand she did make quite a few stupid moves and did some not by definition sympathetic shit (Zane being an example where she did same to a steady BF for reasons that is similar as what she did to MC around confession, arguably the Zane shit is even worse from a neutral perspective by shutting him out without giving him any explanation or chance to help while he def had some right to know since it did involve him as well in that tape besides being in a confirmed relation at the time:p ) that can be explained partly by youth, being overly shamed and looking too much at worst that could happen and not reaching out for help that was there for whatever reason.

Even if that sex tape would leak of a girl with her then boyfriend it would have been unlikely to ruin her teaching or modelling career as it was with her then boyfriend and not some extremely freaky shit like her getting gangbanged as far as we know. Hell if look at Paris Hilton it might have even helped her modelling career, rather then hindered it. :p Not even talking that by accepting the blackmail, she may well have put herself in a way worse position now as just leaking of that tape if this was real life instead of a game .......

Also there are some weird things between how Erryn is shown to think about MC now (already there before game starts in and partly shown through Alexis in plane before Erryn even knows MC is back, but also shown in later scenes with Erryn present) and her actions around the confession and years after. Guess we might see the reason for that in future, though I suspect it is fair enough by now that she did not feel that deeply for the MC romantically if at all at the time of the confession and in the years immediately after as she seems to do at the time at start of game. Why that change, only Nyx knows for sure at this moment.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. in this game .. shagging is normal for gurls who just met,
Asking a complete stranger you met some weeks ago to watch you nekkid and then, right that evening, you go down on eachother is the norm for gurls THAT ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP.

Not to mention the next day the official BF comes by to offer himself for marriage.
Such a sweet woman life, eh!

Why do I get the unpleasant impression that Santiago is also Alexis and Layla's father? :unsure:
But as there's no incest tag i'm surely wrong... right?
I don't think that's the case.
i have the same feeling it will be a fucking mess around here if its true lol
That is the life MCs mom has - sure thing he is easily droping panties as a consequence.
Oh .. the things he could tell if he ever regressed to the time living in her belly was a rollercoaster.

Guess going around fkking gurls was also Santi best past time, he and MCs mom
are perfect 4 eachother ... easy to bang, easy to find partners,
that is how he honed his skills to know so many people and be all busy shmoozing them as a job.

Having this start in life, sure thing possible multiple hookups were fruitful,
just mixing and matching different partners into marriage is a good way to keep going.

• Haha
Reactions: d_pedestrian

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I don't think that's the case.
Well, it's a possibility. That conversation took place when Melissa met Emily. Later, she met Emily's roommate (Adriana). Emily said she didn't knew much about her roommate life.

So, again, it's a possibility.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Not to mention the next day the official BF comes by to offer himself for marriage.
Such a sweet woman life, eh!
Your timeline is messed up. Andre came to apologize. NOT to offer himself for marriage or even get back together.

Remember, the night of the party and banging Melissa, Santi is still unaware he's a dad. Which means Emily informing him is after that night. And when Emily tells him, she and Andre are broken up.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Furyzelt

Mar 12, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/episode_6.rpy", line 86, in script
if Alexis_End == True:
File "game/episode_6.rpy", line 86, in <module>
if Alexis_End == True:
NameError: name 'Alexis_End' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/episode_6.rpy", line 86, in script
if Alexis_End == True:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/episode_6.rpy", line 86, in <module>
if Alexis_End == True:
NameError: name 'Alexis_End' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Intertwined 0.7
Sun Apr 4 18:50:44 2021

helppppp

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
And?
Melissa is Erynn's mother not Lexy and Layla's.
We know that Adrianna "principal" Moore was Emily's friend in college but we just see the father from behind and he looks alot like Mr.Navarro who, i suppose, is Santiago.
But as i said i'm surely wrong, it's just an impression.
Another thing to consider,

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Not so much BS but slight plot spoiler for Erynn here, be aware if you click it.

She's being blackmailed by Ethan to act flirty with clients. She works for his dads model agency and Ethan is supposed to be her agent. He's also trying to blackmail her into having sex with him.

She hasn't done anything with any of the clients and she flat out refuses to have sex with Ethan.

He claims to have a sex tape of her with an old ex but we don't know if the sex tape actually exists.

You can choose to help her out or leave her to her own problems.

If you do want to help her there is a very satisfying moment where you get to punch Ethan and Nyx kindly put that on a choice loop so you can either carry on or just repeatedly punch his dumb face in.

So not BS as such, she was with her ex while the MC was away so no cheating was involved and at that time they weren't speaking. Some people are trying to throw a certain 3 letters around because of the tape but you know what logic dodgers are like.

To be fair sweetness, I didn't assume troll at first. We've both been around here long enough to know people will cry NTR over the dumbest shit so I assumed he was with "that group".

It's only because he went to the extreme of calling an old sex tape out for being NTR that it hit the troll notes.
unpopular opinion, all that would've never happened if MC didn't simply give up on Erryn without giving her the chance to give him a proper answer. If she was really having sex all around, she wouldn't be so happy when MC didn't correct the shop assistand about them being a couple, and for sure she wouldn't be thinking how much she hates what she's forced to do. it's as if everyone wants the pristine princess but they don't have the intention to fight the dragon for her.
I was strongly disappointed in Erynn as a character but precisely because she was no longer a "teen bitch". I wanted the girl that laughed at MC. We are talking about a 15 years old rejecting a 12 years old.. it is not that surprising she would have reacted in "non polite way". I though that Erynn was way more interesting that the obviously in love childhood friend she is coming up to be... but that is probably another topic.

Anyway... back to what is IMPORTANT.... can we have more EMILY? :love:
Ayhsel... you just want your catfights, don't you?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes