DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks man, I’m getting back into it. I am actually trying not to be 100% of an asshole these days. Can be difficult but I’ve learned to put more people on the ignore list.

Damn! That sucks. Well I left a long time ago so I didn’t know

Sad that the utopian harem game thread has been murdered. I suppose it’s inevitable as all good things must end. Really liked some of the love interests in the game but there were too many.

And it’s good to engage with you and the community again. Had to take some time to myself. I’m just glad that Nyx doesn’t hold grudges, everything worked out the best for everyone, and everyone else can be ignored.

Hope you and all the intertwined fans are happy and loving Nyx’s amazing story.
Good to have you back:)

Well what others do not wish to say is that the mods disagreed with the direction the thread had taken and found it had become too much of a community.

Considering Nyx work, well if we did not think it was pretty good, would we be here in the first place? :) Now I know some people might think I dislike Erryn, actually I do not though I do think she is not just a sweet girl, handled quite a few situations kinda badly and did not always show great empathy either especially when was younger and I finally accepted that her feelings for MC around time of the confession were not quite what they are now and looking forward to Nyx spinning that tale between the Erryn from then and the Erryn now somewhat believable. She did give herself a challenging job I think. :)

Jan 11, 2021
Ive never done it before but I’m going to put my big boy britches on and give it a try.
You still cannot avoid being hit by Lucas, even if you reject Layla every single time.

Actually, if you in this PT are as nice to Layla as possible, you can get extra scenes at the principal's house.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I've never turned down Lexi and I still got Gabi :)
<Stops putting on big boy britches with one leg in the air> Wait, what? But does Lexi still think you are a “thing” or was it just a one time bang and you can move on from there?

Good to have you back:)

Well what others do not wish to say is that the mods disagreed with the direction the thread had taken and found it had become too much of a community.

Considering Nyx work, well if we did not think it was pretty good, would we be here in the first place? :) Now I know some people might think I dislike Erryn, actually I do not though I do think she is not just a sweet girl, handled quite a few situations kinda badly and did not always show great empathy either especially when was younger and I finally accepted that her feelings for MC around time of the confession were not quite what they are now and looking forward to Nyx spinning that tale between the Erryn from then and the Erryn now somewhat believable. She did give herself a challenging job I think. :)
I appreciate the well wishes and I do agree that Nyx has set herself a challenge. I hope she has someone she can bounce ideas off of because this is getting not just entangled but

You still cannot avoid being hit by Lucas, even if you reject Layla every single time.

Actually, if you in this PT are as nice to Layla as possible, you can get extra scenes at the principal's house.
awe, well that gives us all a reason to want to kick him in the balls then.

I guess I should do a play through for each LI but I’m going to wait until my new pc arrives, my laptop died and now haunts my garage (aka the place all electronics go to be recycled).

Last edited:
Reactions: MV_1999 and DA22
Jan 11, 2021
<Stops putting on big boy britches with one leg in the air> Wait, what? But does Lexi still think you are a “thing” or was it just a one time bang and you can move on from there?
Basically you can not avoid going to the bar where you meet Gabi. You wanted a shortcut without Alexis.
The only difference is that when still on her path, you will have the privilege to give shit to Alexis in Dylan's bar.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, i have never done a playthrough without doing the full Lexi path ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I happen to adore the principal .. so thanks 4 the assist.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This keeps bugging me .. still not enough to leave lexi well enough alone .. oh those tears ...
Buuut .. if we are rude to lexi on the plane and show interest in the attendant,
does that help our mom? Like have her send us help that babe so as
not to fall 4 the gang bang bunch in there?

Mamaybe the tattoo girl or the ex fly attendant
Any thought about this?

MV_1999

Nov 19, 2020
Another great episode, played it yesterday when I finally had some free time. Really like the game so far. Still my favourite is Layla, but I like all the other girls as well, they are all great. Now I play every update as it comes out, but I think it would be nice to play again the game from the start once it's completed.

Walk away with my grocery still intact:rolleyes:
When I first got to that choice my first thought was to help Errynn, but I stopped myself thinking 'Wait. To help her I have to drop the groceries I just bought.... I'm gonna save the groceries now'. I thought that was the way to go or Emily won't get the greceries MC promised to buy. Then I played again and helped Erynn, was dissapointed that MC left the groceries on the sidewalk, but at least they bought new ones later on. I think I'm thinking too much about those groceries :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Blackchip and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Another great episode, played it yesterday when I finally had some free time. Really like the game so far. Still my favourite is Layla, but I like all the other girls as well, they are all great. Now I play every update as it comes out, but I think it would be nice to play again the game from the start once it's completed.

When I first got to that choice my first thought was to help Errynn, but I stopped myself thinking 'Wait. To help her I have to drop the groceries I just bought.... I'm gonna save the groceries now'. I thought that was the way to go or Emily won't get the greceries MC promised to buy. Then I played again and helped Erynn, was dissapointed that MC left the groceries on the sidewalk, but at least they bought new ones later on. I think I'm thinking too much about those groceries :unsure:
I didn't think of the groceries, i went straight to knock the asshole out.
However, With the MC carrying Erynn like a baby and the groceries falling out of their respective bags my first thought was "that's gonna be tough to pick back up...", followed by "oh... he's just gonna leave them?".

Weird things that go through our heads right lol.

Reactions: MV_1999

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Ugh, am I the only one who just want to get Nikki and run? All the other girls are so.... meh... the only reason I don't end their paths is because otherwise there's no good content in this game, just a bunch of helpless girls who can't do shit without the MC. IDK man, the story is putting me off lately .... :rolleyes:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ugh, am I the only one who just want to get Nikki and run? All the other girls are so.... meh... the only reason I don't end their paths is because otherwise there's no good content in this game, just a bunch of helpless girls who can't do shit without the MC. IDK man, the story is putting me off lately .... :rolleyes:
I feel the same but I wail take Cara instead of Nikki, or maybe both

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The really unrealistic think in this novel is that every girl/women is after the same man and he hasn't committed to any of them yet, but when he finds out someone is in trouble he tries to help but must still be after them - anyone just heard of a real friend that tries all they can to help without being after them? Also is this novel open for a Harem ending? I thought I heard it wasn't

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The really unrealistic think in this novel is that every girl/women is after the same man and he hasn't committed to any of them yet, but when he finds out someone is in trouble he tries to help but must still be after them - anyone just heard of a real friend that tries all they can to help without being after them? Also is this novel open for a Harem ending? I thought I heard it wasn't
No harem ending to this one.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
So is there possible branches to the story? Alot of this chapter focused on Layla and Erwynn. But like what if you didnt actively choose their routes. Would the story be different depending on the girls you focused on? Or is the story linear in that no matter what I would have spent this chapter with Erwynn and Layla.
Oh, boy! There are branches in the branches. It's a great game, where choices matter.

Dec 1, 2018
I suspect this has more to do with the readability and comprehensibility of the texts. English is not my mother tongue and I have to say that I find British English a lot more understandable and - let's just call it - cleaner, both verbally and in writing. As I said, this is my personal feeling. I found it easier to understand a Brit than a Texan on my business trips, especially as the conversations became faster.
That's true, now that you mention it. I may have grown up watching American shows and films but BBC English is what pops up in my head when I think of professional and concise writing. Clean!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes