Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
First of all, Nyx is a "she" ;)

Don't remember if we have been told if Erynn has slept with someone but I seriously doubt she's a virgin (not that it matter one way ot the other).
no she's note she slept with zane can't say much i dont want to spoil others

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I really would like to see that Erryn is still virgin. I really like her. I know some will say that's impossible but hey I trust Nyx with his story telling and of course we don't know yet what he is about to unfold to us. Nyx did a great job overall. Thank you for your hardwork. Keep up the good work.
Isn't the whole thing with Ethan that he has a video of her shagging?

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Yeah unless I misremember. He MIGHT have a video or her and Zane but he's never shown it to her-as she says in the recent update-but the fact that her and Zane had sex isn't in question as far as I know.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
they could have sticked to the old american tradition of the loophole and therefore she is still technically a virgin! or a very innocuous BJ in the car is also a classic! So sex tape and blackmail material and she would still be a virgin!

But since i do not hate Erynn and believe everyone is entitled to the full use of their body as they see fit i hope she is not a virgin and has gotten some during vacations or at least a freaking dildo, girls deserve to be happy!

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Given that Nyx is a "she," I wouldn't be surprised if she put little value on the patriarchal social construct of virginity as purity. For some of her potential market, those with a virgin/cherry poppin' fetish, maybe. Most of the women I know have lots to say about the idea that a woman is somehow less precious, less valued if she's been with another man, voluntarily or not. [/soapbox]
The idea of Erryn waiting 5 years for mc to return and still being a virgin despite telling mc that she fucked zane is nothing but stupid. I think that no other girl except from cara and maybe Layla are virgins either. Finding out that Nyx is a she is actually a blessing cause she will probably continue the realistic path,where not every girl is waiting for mc to come and pop their cherry. You are also unfortunetly right about that idea of women being percieved us impure and less valuable existing in the society,also the fact that she is a woman explains the romance being well written and believable for a change

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Here you go!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well played!

I have been on the internet since the early transition from FIDO to internet. I remember waiting for the higher res image to slowly load. My first reaction was that I needed to wait a moment....
I blinked few times before loughing out loud !!
I have not actually looked into this game, but the title makes me think "menstruation and tampons."

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have not actually looked into this game, but the title makes me think "menstruation and tampons."
funny, that's the vibe i get from intertwined's mc. is nikki back yet?
How old school! Trying to question a male's status as a man by insinuating he has female genitalia. Misogyny and transphobia in one stroke!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: _Maou_
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes