fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Earlier than expected, but I think nobody will complain about that.

I tried to implement some changes people suggested when I asked for feedback.
I don't know if I succeeded with those, but let's say it's an ongoing project.
Also in this update, there will be scenes where it looks like you don't have a choice in certain situations. But those choices will come later in the story.
The next update won't be episode 6, but rather 5.5
There will be new content in 5.5. But mostly changes to older scenes, change the coding, ...
I will post more info about this after this release.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Hmm, 2 parts interesting we call just call this Episode 5 Part: 1 and the next update Chapter 5 Part: 2... I also heard this game will have a lot of drama oh boy this update will be something else I just hope my reaction is not like this after.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I haven't seen a harem / polygamy tag anywhere. Why should you be able to have both (at the same time) as girlfriends?
Because I want to, of course. But is it really a harem if it's only 2 girls? Also, I believe the term is sister-girlfriends.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Because I want to, of course. But is it really a harem if it's only 2 girls? Also, I believe the term is sister-girlfriends.
At the time when the MC had to decide they weren't his stepsister, as his father hadn't married their mother yet. And nope, two girls wouldn't be a harem, that's why I mentioned polygamy as well.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
At the time when the MC had to decide they weren't his stepsister, as his father hadn't married their mother yet. And nope, two girls wouldn't be a harem, that's why I mentioned polygamy as well.
I don't think I've seen a polygamy tag here, is there something like that if a game lets you end up with 2 girls? I'm not sure at what point it would switch to a harem, as far as tags are concerned.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I don't think I've seen a polygamy tag here, is there something like that if a game lets you end up with 2 girls? I'm not sure at what point it would switch to a harem, as far as tags are concerned.
Poly is two if they both know about each other...harem is 3/4+ with the same conditions essentially.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
For it to be considered a Harem it must end with at least 3 having consensual sex simultaneously with all 3 knowing who is who.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
For it to be considered a Harem it must end with at least 3 having consensual sex simultaneously with all 3 knowing who is who.
So, no tag when it's only 2 others? Understandable, it seems like it would be really niche.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018

Earlier than expected, but I think nobody will complain about that.

I tried to implement some changes people suggested when I asked for feedback.
I don't know if I succeeded with those, but let's say it's an ongoing project.
Also in this update, there will be scenes where it looks like you don't have a choice in certain situations. But those choices will come later in the story.
The next update won't be episode 6, but rather 5.5
There will be new content in 5.5. But mostly changes to older scenes, change the coding, ...
I will post more info about this after this release.
when you say "changing the code" does that mean old saves wont work just asking seems that happens alot thanks

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
when you say "changing the code" does that mean old saves wont work just asking seems that happens alot thanks
yes, once episode 5.5 comes out your old saves wont work and you will need to restart, but there will be some new content along the way to ease the pain.

MrFalcon71

Aug 9, 2017
yes, once episode 5.5 comes out your old saves wont work and you will need to restart, but there will be some new content along the way to ease the pain.
How many renders or words new content to be? I don't mind playing again as I said but asking because curiousity.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
How many renders or words new content to be? I don't mind playing again as I said but asking because curiousity.
well Nyx has not started working on that update yet since he needs to finish episode 5 first so its hard to say. Its not gonna be the same amount of new content as a regular release but im confident that the changes and additons he is making to the older episodes will be worth replaying.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes