D9074

Feb 21, 2021
There's no way i would have left Ethan at the event.
He and his buddies would not walk for a very long time IF ever again AND...
would have not left till.............. Zach joind them.

MC = Pussy
I personally had the thought that erynn was there as all this was happening and would have gone in, but i dont think the mc is a pussy, i said last update that he reacts good for the most part. i think this is more of a move to push the story in a certain way than the mc being wrote as a pussy. thats just my opinion.

I think if the story was wrote how he is so far he would have went in and got erynn, phoned erynn at least and made sure she is good, but its like in horror films when a character does something stupid, its needed for the story to get to the next point.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Lol good point, I hadn't touched the VN in so long when Ethan showed him the video I thought it was with Ethan.

Im still not convinced she's dead but you're right in that I think if she wanted to remove Erynn as a realistic option for an LI in the minds of the players she accomplished that mission.
Can only speak for myself.
However, i know a handful of people up close in person who will no longer support Nyx.
Last month i stood for Nyx as much as i could with them.

Now, things have changed a degree of the opposite.

Reactions: 224488

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I personally had the thought that erynn was there as all this was happening and would have gone in, but i dont think the mc is a pussy, i said last update that he reacts good for the most part. i think this is more of a move to push the story in a certain way than the mc being wrote as a pussy. thats just my opinion.

I think if the story was wrote how he is so far he would have went in and got erynn, phoned erynn at least and made sure she is good, but its like in horror films when a character does something stupid, its needed for the story to get to the next point.
Would not have left without her, no second thought regardless of anything.

Reactions: Warscared

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
Can only speak for myself.
However, i know a handful of people up close in person who will no longer support Nyx.
Last month i stood for Nyx as much as i could with them.

Now, things have changed a degree of the opposite.
Stop whining already. This game isn't made for you specifically. You don't like where it's going or rather where you THINK it's going, leave.
Let the people discuss who actually enjoy it.

Welcome facepalm gang, same 5 haters as last time?

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
Here's an idea... if ya don't like how we talk about it.......... how about You leave
You don't talk about it, you complain and bitch or try to convince others of your opinion.

Whats your prob buddy? Let him telling what he likes/don't like, whats his point of view. It doesn't hurt anyone.
He can give his opinion but he says the same thing in the last 20 posts of his. He gave his opinion/view, we read it, move on and talk about the next thing

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] Intertwined [Episode 1-9, v0.9] [Nyx] [OS@11.64GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 11.64GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.58GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain

Update Only to Episode 9, v0.9 (323MB) = WorkUpload
Notice: Use this Update Only if you have my previous repack here.

Tutorial on how to create your own build for Windows/Linux/MacOS can be found here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
Would love to see an android version compressed up to episode 9 as well !! Thanks

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Would love to see an android version compressed up to episode 9 as well !! Thanks
Don't know if this helps or not because i use PC.
Some of the other VN's with images like this one.
I transfer images from the old version to the images folder of the new/update/patch.

No idea what Android is like, wish You the best!

Reactions: Sonny86
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes