LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
just did a fast nikki replay from the start with a lot of skipping for the frst 8 episodes because I overwritten my nikki ep8 save)

if you choose not to intervene when ethan's slapping erynn, MC doesn't get beaten up by ethan and his goons. ethan walks away with zach, turns around and says something like "erynn's a good lay, you missed that but that story's over for you now". and you're left there thinking if she's a hoebag after all
I guess this is the "game over" path.
It also tells us that without the MCs help/support she cracked but when you support her she tries to stand up to him which leads to the current predictament.

Oh my i played episode 9 today and boy it was dark ending. If that girl near garbage bin is indeed Erynn one can presume what might happend. I played only one Nikki route for now and for sure tomorow i'll try some other LI. Speaking of Nikki who could've guessed that coach Mike is her dad. And John, why do i have this feeling it'll be drama when he finds out Erynn is his daughter and Iris's stepsister. This is one kind of a game where i care about story, MC and other characters. I can't wait till episode 10 comes out to see what happend to Erynn. And it seams video Ethan is using to blackmail Erynn is alllegit. And last Zach you bastard. In my playthrough i ditched Val for you idiot. What kind of a pushy idiot you have to be. Ethan surely deseves Oscar for acting and what he had done.
I don't think there will be drama with John he seems like one of the nicest most solid dudes there is, if/when he learns that Erynn is his daughter he will support her i have no doubts.
It will be a rare wholesome moment in her whole plotline.

The video definitely exists, he showed it to the MC.
Zach's betrayal will not be forgiven, his idiocy was already beyond bounds and now he's also unloyal despite me doing my best to help the idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: youngethan

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
doesn't look like it. I had more nikki content after it and it ended the same except MC said something like "I'd probably be the las person she (erynn) would call"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Same here. I saw some 2 hour Youtube Video about Adult games and how massive they have grown over the years. One of them was beeing a dik and since it was not available here in Germany I straight up went to the patreon page.

This was a fantastic experience but also a very bad choice since almost no game is as polished as Being a DIK. This one here does not even have music (or I am doing something wrong) Games I play will now always have to compare to Being a Dik and a Wife and Mother reagarding the Quality^^

Another one would be no more money. This one is great too. But it really needs soe music and presentation IMO
The fact I am a huge American Pie fan is the main reason I decided to play it. Although, I still won't tell people I play Adult games. I use incognito and vpn when when surfing this site.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
doesn't look like it. I had more nikki content after it and it ended the same except MC said something like "I'd probably be the las person she (erynn) would call"
When Nyx said there was game over path, she explained you could keep playing but there would be a lot less content going forward on that path.
And the thing about Nikki/Cara is that they pop up have an episode dedicated to them and go missing for the next 2 or 3.
The path where you don't help Erynn, not only burns you with Erynn, but with Alexis too... and we can probably include Iris here when she learns they are sisters...
At the end you will be relying on Nikki popping up every 2/3 updates to have anything.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, so, Zach can go suck a dick! I gerlt that he is jealous, but fuck him! And man, what glorious day will be when MC beat the shit out of Ethan, especially if that ending was because of him. Too bad we need to wait another 3, 4 months for next update, but I'm enjoying. So far, Lexi is my route, but Val, I really like her.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
When Nyx said there was game over path, she explained you could keep playing but there would be a lot less content going forward on that path.
And the thing about Nikki/Cara is that they pop up have an episode dedicated to them and go missing for the next 2 or 3.
The path where you don't help Erynn, not only burns you with Erynn, but with Alexis too... and we can probably include Iris here when she learns they are sisters...
At the end you will be relying on Nikki popping up every 2/3 updates to have anything.
It is my understanding that there was never an intended Nikki/Cara path. But so many people really enjoyed their content that Nyx through them a bone in this latest update with some closure. Obviously, Nyx has a main path and idea for the story while still allowing for people with varying tastes to latch onto one of the side chicks.

Reactions: Warscared and LSC82

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Ok, so, Zach can go suck a dick! I gerlt that he is jealous, but fuck him! And man, what glorious day will be when MC beat the shit out of Ethan, especially if that ending was because of him. Too bad we need to wait another 3, 4 months for next update, but I'm enjoying. So far, Lexi is my route, but Val, I really like her.
I haven't played new episode yet. So far I just can't wrap my head around why MC is friend's with such a pathetic loser like Zach.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Can someone tell me about Iris and Erynn being half sisters? I didn't see anything about it.
I think it's mentioned by Erynn that she is searching for her father whom she never met, and all she has is his description, blonde tatooed viking looking dude(or something like that).
Add to that him mentioning that he's been to this city in the past... everything seems to fit.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So played it...

Well iam being honest here, iam a dissapointed.

first of all the good things... renders are great as always, the dialogues are very good and overall everything is entertaining and improving with the animations (the fps is kinda low still, and off, but they are looking so much better here)... its a game of top quality, no doubt about that.

BUT

How the storytelling goes on annoys me more and more. Nyx kinda likes flashbacks a lot, lets face it, half of the game are flashbacks... she is really overdoing it... And this episode is the worst in that department. The flashback about iris didnt tell us anything new. We already knew she is the MCs first girlfriend... and well, yeah figures, they had sex and so on... yeah the scenes were nice, and i like iris overall. But i would have prefered it very much if this flashback was just cut shorter, way shorter, and we would get instead some progress in the other relationships, but again, there is not much progress.

The last episode was nearly only about the competition camp and having fun... this one was all about the past (and we already had two episodes that was nearly only dealing with the past, with the story of Emily and than Nikki/Cara, now Iris too... whos next?) So in epsiode 8 there wasnt much progress with laya, Erryn or other LIs. Only a very very tiny little bit overall.

And in this episode there was even less progress... a reunion with cara or Nikki, if youre not on the path with them... well... there isnt really anything going on except the end with Ethan and the way too long flashback with Iris.

Yeah i enjoyed the episode overall, jsut like the last one, cause the dialogues are very well written and the intercourse between the characters are really fun to read an watch... but really, this game need PROGRESS in every single way. the last two episodes are feeling like just "filler episodes" like someone mentioned already.

I dont need "sex" right now with layla or erryn... but there has to be some step forward at least (and we need more one on one time with them, seriously, much more...) . And the reunion with Nikki or Cara... yeah its sweet and all, but NO progress here, cause well... we were already in a SERIOUS relationship with them. So its kinda "reaheating" it, not more.

Everything is fun to read, to watch and so on... but yeah... its not going anywhere really the last updates.

At least the ending was really good (nasty cliffhanger) But really... there needs to be a change in pace of the storytelling i think.

Hopefully Zach learns very fast what a prick Ethan is, and than... goodbye buddy, i hope we can get rid of Zach in a way, he has fucked up big time, is an overall idiot, and need to learn what friendship means.

For Ethan, of course he is the main antagonist and needs to be around a little while more.

I dont know how many episodes Nyx is planning (i get the feeling she hasnt planned beforehand really, shes doing it more on the fly) But at this pace, were not even half through i think... which is partly a good thing, i dont want this game to end yet, but its bad too, cause i think its stagnating in many departments.

Well i know, its not a popular opinion around here, and there will be many childish "facepalms" flying around this post... but thats how it feels to me, the game is really great, and i enjoyed every episode, but how the story unfolds and is told, and these many long flashbacks and other distractions... i think some things must change to get this game back on the track.
I think this largely sums up my thoughts after a first runthrough (Layla/Cara). There's good material in this update, but the focus is all wrong.

The impact of Cara's surprise arrival is completely wasted slogging through an irrelevant flashback to the MC's first time with a character we've barely met. To make matters worse, when we finally get back to Cara there's still no focus on her. Despite "We need to talk" being one of the first things we can say to Cara, we never can actually talk about the elephant in the room: either we send her packing post haste, or we carry on without a care in the world. Don't get me wrong, I like Cara quite a lot and her scenes are fun in and of themselves. But they're just scenes with Cara. They don't actually advance the overall story. Perhaps Nikki's path will be better, but what's the point of adding this sort of plot twist if the game won't let us actually deal with resulting fallout?

And that's the high point. The ending sequence with Zach, Ethan and a disturbing lack of Erynn is a genuine train wreck. I have no idea where we're supposed to go after that development. As others have said, this takes Zach from irritating comic relief to persona non grata, derails any chance of Erynn ever getting a fun role in the game, and frankly makes the idea of sexy spring break antics feel exploitative. Intertwined hasn't undermined itself to the level AOA Academy did, but it's disturbingly close.

I was definitely expecting a lot better. This game needs to figure out what it wants to be about and start concentrating on that, ASAP; the escalating series of random coincidences has run its course (and then some).

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also finished my play through on several paths and in one i have Cara ... when i return i am seeing Nikki crying on EM´s arms... gotta get off the liquor i guess!
Honestly none of your assertions make sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
from where do you guys have that that Erynn is/could be John daughter????

there where no hints about that anywhere so far.....

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I think it's mentioned by Erynn that she is searching for her father whom she never met, and all she has is his description, blonde tatooed viking looking dude(or something like that).
Add to that him mentioning that he's been to this city in the past... everything seems to fit.
Oh! Right, yea, I remember that. I thought it was something new that happened this update and I missed it. Thank you!

Reactions: LSC82 and Steinchen

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I'm thinking about what could happened to Erynn, and i'm getting more and more worried.
She could be beaten, drugged and abused or even murdered.
I pry for this just be a red herring, and nothing happened to her.
It's so blatant of a end chapter stinger that it screams red herring, also, its plain daytime is it not ?

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Can someone spoil me about update? Is it worth replaying the game? I dont keep my saves so thanks for the help

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes