RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
They call it intertwined, but in comparison with many other stories it's everything BUT intertwined. It's the least intertwined story out there. But damn nice babes...
Have you not noticed that almost every character is connected in some secret way? First it was the Erynn and Alexis connection, plus it wasn't revealed until quite a while that Alexis and Layla were sisters. Then there's the fact there's a very high chance the MC's real dad is married to someone else in the game and even one of the LI's is his sister. Alexis's roommate is our ex who just might happen to be Erynn's half sister. And now we see hidden bits of Val's mom who Nyx is keeping hidden because we either know her or will.

Not intertwined... you're blind.

Any Melissa content?
"Yes"

Reactions: HornyyPussy

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
It's always Nikki/Cara and Alexis over and over... the others just waiting.
At least there's some Gabi in this one.
Have been told in no unmistaken terms, that statement is accurate.
Assisted two people so far in their Erynn run(they did not take NO for an answer).
"When are they going to act or be more like young adults, not pre'teens" <-- is the prevalent question they ask.

"oh, i have to stop thinking like that" MC/Erynn type mindset as if, it were EP2-EP5 and so on(shouldn't continue that way in 10).
Gah, have not even put a dent into ep10 for myself and at this point.. really don't wanna!!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: LSC82

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Have you not noticed that almost every character is connected in some secret way? First it was the Erynn and Alexis connection, plus it wasn't revealed until quite a while that Alexis and Layla were sisters. Then there's the fact there's a very high chance the MC's real dad is married to someone else in the game and even one of the LI's is his sister. Alexis's roommate is our ex who just might happen to be Erynn's half sister. And now we see hidden bits of Val's mom who Nyx is keeping hidden because we either know her or will.

Not intertwined... you're blind.
I can answer for them actually, I'm pretty sure it's not that they are blind, it's that when they reject some specific girls, the story just doesn't intertwine that much.

Yeah it still intertwined but my old main playthrough before I started using walkthrough was reject Alexis at the bar (too thirsty), reject Cara/Nikki because I was focusing on Erynn, and also, I was more into Elena than Layla so I didn't really do that much towards Layla thinking I wanted too focus on Elena "later on".

That was all without wakthrough and turned out, I didn't get tons of the intertwining contents. That's when I decided to use a walkthrough to just collect points.
So far, Intertwined is one of the only 2 games where I heavily rely on walkthrough and not just play blind. It's pretty rare for me to do that, I don't like playing with walkthrough.

Not going with Alexis cuts out a lot of story content actually. And then I realized chapter 9 and now 10 has Cara Nikki content too, which I don't get either.

What makes you think Elena is going to be a main LI? Most of her points are locked behind Layla's path, so if anything, I think she's being set up as a part of a throuple. We know cheating doesn't really pan out in this game, especially when the girls are close (see the anti-climactic ending to dating both Layla & Alexis). There's no way in hell Elena picks MC over her friendship with Layla; that would go against everything we've seen so far from her.
However, given that Alexis seems to have a secret path if you ignored her on the plane in the first scene, who actually knows. With the bait & switch from the ending of the last episode, maybe predictions don't hold weight with this story.
What's the secret path looks like if we reject Alexis on the plane? I did the opposite, okay'd on the plane and reject on the bar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_M

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Any chance for a multi-mod for this game?
Good morning. Do you mean if things like this bother me?:

"Just a heads up. I'm doing that already for other choices.
Sometimes giving you points and later you'll lose them and more,
meaning the "negative" route was actually the better one to pick. Yes, I'm mean, I know.
So don't just follow a walkthrough or mod blindly, trust your gut in some situations!"

Nah, they don't. In fact it's what my mods have always done best. Since I code the ChoiceGuides dynamically it doesn't matter at all what any future choice ramifications are... they are automatically handled.

To your question... I don't know. I haven't played this VN in well over a year. Maybe, maybe not, but I'll consider it an option for a challenge if I get bored. "So don't just follow a walkthough or mod blindly"... what the actual fuck does that mean anyway? A proper mod simply shows the outcome of the choice, preferably based on your previous choices, that's it. But I digress, I have no intention of getting caught up in any drama unnecessarily. I can understand the frustration of some folks though, so yes, I'll consider it an option. Regards.

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018

meaning the "negative" route was actually the better one to pick. Yes, I'm mean, I know.
So don't just follow a walkthrough or mod blindly, trust your gut in some situations!"

Nah, they don't. In fact it's what my mods have always done best. Since I code the ChoiceGuides dynamically it doesn't matter at all what any future choice ramifications are... they are automatically handled.

To your question... I don't know. I haven't played this VN in well over a year. Maybe, maybe not, but I'll consider it an option for a challenge if I get bored. "So don't just follow a walkthough or mod blindly"... what the actual fuck does that mean anyway? A proper mod simply shows the outcome of th, Sancho. ably based on your previous choices, that's it. But I digress, I have no intention of getting caught up in any drama unnecessarily. I can understand the frustration of some folks though, so yes, I'll consider it an option. Regards.
Well, if anyone could continue/ make a mod with gallery for this, it would be you. Other modders are fed up with all the changes all the time, so hoping you'll pick this up.

Reactions: SrywM Mk4K

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, if anyone could continue/ make a mod with gallery for this, it would be you. Other modders are fed up with all the changes all the time, so hoping you'll pick this up.
well sancho already has so much on his plate (his words).

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's almost ironic. Many coders get fed up dealing with devs that are not modder friendly and the only thing that winds me up is the insistence of those in power to not list my mods in an OP so folks know they exist. I get it though, I never claimed to be special or better or none of that nonsense. I just like challenges and I like to make the best of whatever it is in life I'm doing at the moment. Put that together and you either get a complete mess or something that's truly useful. I only hope that I mostly come up with the latter. Kind regards.

Primarch Dorn

Jan 13, 2022

To your question... I don't know. I haven't played this VN in well over a year. Maybe, maybe not, but I'll consider it an option for a challenge if I get bored. "So don't just follow a walkthough or mod blindly"... what the actual fuck does that mean anyway? A proper mod simply shows the outcome of the choice, preferably based on your previous choices, that's it. But I digress, I have no intention of getting caught up in any drama unnecessarily. I can understand the frustration of some folks though, so yes, I'll consider it an option. Regards.
Don't think this game would be playable without a mod tbh

Reactions: SrywM Mk4K

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
It's almost ironic. Many coders get fed up dealing with devs that are not modder friendly and the only thing that winds me up is the insistence of those in power to not list my mods in an OP so folks know they exist. I get it though, I never claimed to be special or better or none of that nonsense. I just like challenges and I like to make the best of whatever it is in life I'm doing at the moment. Put that together and you either get a complete mess or something that's truly useful. I only hope that I mostly come up with the latter. Kind regards.
Dude, I know your a humble guy, but none are even close to your quality and been using your mods in every game you mod. This game needs a walkthrough mod without a doubt. Way to many choices and variables to keep up with.

Reactions: hawk784563

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
What's the secret path looks like if we reject Alexis on the plane? I did the opposite, okay'd on the plane and reject on the bar.
Not quite sure how it would have panned out this episode, however...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's where I remember that ending, so interested to see if anything comes from it with episode 10, but honestly there are so many paths to take that this one is going on the back burner for a while.

Reactions: Lexkar83 and camube
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes