Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
What decides if I win the race on the camp or not? I have a few different playthroughs and sometimes I wi and sometimes I don't

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's just that she is my n°1 crush for few years now (like 6 or 7 years) and I tend to forgot that she became really famous since then. But you're probably right haha I'm not one of the few anymore. :LOL:
I have to admit I only found out about her 5 years ago with BR2049 but since then even my better half has a crush on her.

• Haha
Reactions: Mareeeeta

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
That's very interesting statement! It can be true and that would open some doors. If Nyx will go this way there might be chance for relationship with Mel. Unfortunately I doubt that it will happen.
I would also like Nyx to give us some way to be with Melissa. At least if you're not in Erynn's path.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Training with Layla just before the event.

If you train with her you win, if you don't you lose.
it's kind of shitty though, because if on the Lexi path it's a pretty good scene with her, so I just cheated with the variables :)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
What do you have to change? I am on the Lexi path right now.
basically early on if you're on both Lexi and Layla path, just before training camp, you get the choice to either go to train with Layla (which is a requirement for you to be able to win the race later on) or to hang out with Lexi (pretty good sexy scene)

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
so I just cheated with the variables :)
Editing your save variables is the last thing to do. The more playthroughs you do, the more entertaining your game process is. Fairplay only.

But removing a 4 points penalty for Week3_TC_Cheer_Late on Valeria's path in Ep. 10 from the script is what I'd recommend to do since that's been done already in Ep. 8, and that's weird to be done again for it to become a double penalty now, I guess (What's Nyx's point here?). Just my advice as an option for preventing you from losing Val on Gabi's or Tori's paths in Ep. 10 due to this bug (???).:rolleyes:

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Editing your save variables is the last thing to do. The more playthroughs you do, the more entertaining your game process is. Fairplay only.

But removing a 4 points penalty for Week3_TC_Cheer_Late on Valeria's path in Ep. 10 from the script is what I'd recommend to do since that's been done already in Ep. 8, and that's weird to be done again for it to become a double penalty now, I guess (What's Nyx's point here?). Just my advice as an option for preventing you from losing Val on Gabi's or Tori's paths in Ep. 10 due to this bug (???).:rolleyes:
Another example writing in circles mindset carried over into the script, perhaps?
Yeah there is motive but i don't see it in every case(no pun intended).
Many won't see it, not looking at the bigger picture but there are those whom see it all.

Clear as day.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I would love to see Erynn and Nikki/Cara fight each for MC
Take into account that witch has happened and Not happened from start to EP10.
Would not rule out that much of anything, from here on.
Just, take into account the caliber of content in writing alone.

Would not advise getting hopes up but, wish You ALL the best of luck with it! (y)

Reactions: Darkwen and LSC82

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019

Unlocked
Progress Update - What's next? - Info

What's next? There are quite a few things to talk about. I hope I won't forget anything.
First something personal. I'll move to a different country in December (New job). Meaning with the move, the new job and the Holidays, I'll be busy and won't have that much time to focus on the next episode in December. I'll prepare part of the script, but the renders will be worked on after the Holidays. More info about Episode 11 below. This will also give me some time off the game because those lengthy episodes drain me.
So, what am I doing now? I spoiled it on Discord already last week (Work in Progress):

I'm finally working on the Replay Gallery! I'm still learning the how-to's and the what-not's, but I'm getting there.
Now a question for you. What scenes do you want in the gallery? Obviously, the sex scenes and nude scenes, but are there other scenes you want in there? Let me know in the comments or on .
Since I'm messing with the code anyway, I'm going to do a code overhaul for all episodes:
- Fix some stuff that will make it easier for me to code in the future.
- Adding new statements which I already needed but had to work around and that caused a lot of bugs.
- Re-evaluate certain points thresholds. For example, I don't like that you have to choose between Layla and Erynn very early on, without actually getting to know them. That will give you more scenes in the long run.
- Changing scenes and labels to make them easier to use in the gallery.
This will break ALL saves and you'll need to start a new game! I know, I know...
But to compensate a little bit, I won't wait to release the gallery and code changes until Episode 11 is finished. Once the changes are done, I'll release it, maybe even in December, at the least in January. That way, you'll have the time to create new saves before the next episode releases.

Also included in that update: Episode 1 will be re-rendered with better quality and some changes. (Spoiler pictures in weekly previews)
- Emily will have a new car
- Emily will have a new house (Bedroom/Kitchen/Living room,...
- Slight MC room changes (more to come in the future)
- Melissa will have a new house/backyard/pool
- scenes will have more detail, more people/cars on the streets
- The Monroes will get a huge house upgrade (Work in Progress. Don't need it for episode 1, but the changes will be seen in episode 11!)
- I want to change the look of the school, make it more modern looking from the outside but haven't found a good asset yet. If you know of a good asset of a building that can be used as a school, let me know.
Other episodes will be upgraded in between, whenever I have time to spare, but continuing the story and working on episode 11 has priority.
Episode 11 will be a shorter episode (At least I hope). It will include 2 days for now (Tuesday and Wednesday). Some scenes have been spoiled already in episode 10. For example, the Erynn photoshoot and the Layla hot tub party. Those 2 characters will probably have the focus in episode 11.
Zach is still on his family vacation. So, punching his face has to wait a little longer.
I'm not sure if all characters will get scenes. Maybe a cameo in another scene or a short phone call, but surely not every character will have a lengthy scene.
I think that's it? If not, you'll hear it next week.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes