MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
messing around with multiple women at a time is not at least morally questionable to you ? sure non are officially his girlfriend but you'd be singing a different tune if the girls did the same.
It all depends on the player though. In my playthrough he has Alexis and previously he was with Nikki... I didn't go for Tori, didn't get drunk and sleep with Mrs. Ramirez... Essentially the player's choices make him as morally questionable as they want to make him.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
What has badik to with anything? So..you have 'dozens of saves'....and you're trying to tell us you can remember exactly what save is what decision/route/path/LI off memory alone with no other notes etc? Right...you're a more impressive man than I.
Wow... Easy boy and read my comment again. I haven't said anything about having memory. You've not understood. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a criticism at all!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. let us see :::
Can Eyrin not be mad at her mom for keeping MC hidden? his mom says he was some worker
Can Eyrin not be mad at Alexis?
Can MC not be mad at Alexis?
Can Mc not be mad at his mom?
Can his mom not be mad at MC for all the years of his stiff upper lip and total resentment/silence?
Can Eyrin not be mad at MC for all the years he was mad at her and would not hang out with her?
Can MC not be mad at Eyrin for not accepting to become his lover?

So much entanglement, so much story, so much game!

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Yes,, things like that forge your personality during childhood.
That's how I view him. He has trust issues. Not knowing why his family split and then his best friend/crush is viewed as rejecting him and making it a big joke so he's mad because he felt he has no one.

Fast forward he again lashed out after his dad kept his relationship a secret. Comes back connects with alexis, mom drops the bomb and then finds out alexis wasn't who he thought she was more anger. That's how I see him but I love everyone else's views of him based on how they played

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Eh, I don't think he's perfect.. I feel like the MC overreacts to things and he doesn't think about the consequences of his actions. Otherwise the rest of it is typical AVN MC...
Agreed. Like most ppl here overreact to a silly misunderstanding. I'm shocked to see all the comments about Erryn being a massive bitch, cunt (compliments like that), for rejecting a damn kid and a pathetic confession. Not that teenagers do stupid shit all the time and don't think about the consequences, but most girls won't risk a friendship so they can fuck the "friend", their moms are also BFFs, so more reasons other than the obvious ones to reject lil' Casanova.

I'm more shocked to see how almost nobody bats an eye to the fact that MC's mom ruined his life by telling him that Andres isn't his dad, but it's more important to grab our forks and torches to punish the cunt Erynn for not wanting to date or fuck a damn 12 yo kid. There's still nothing mentioned to how Erynn "humiliated" him, but she had more than enough reasons to refuse the MC.

We still don't have the full picture, I'd prefer to see the MC, Alexis and Erynn talk to each other and clear shit up for good, but let's hate the bitch she don't deserve to be called a person. How dare she reject a kid. Same with his mom... I know it's shocking, but he should talk to her and let her explain the situation, check his dad's side of the story too, and then decide to forgive them or run away like a whiny bitch to fuck knows where if he don't want to talk with his parents, Erynn and Alexis anymore.

So in case somebody forgot or didn't pay attention, the sexy principal Moore is Alexis and Layla's mom... more drama incoming bois. Imagine the Alexis - Leyla - Erynn triple threat match for the MC. I'm still waiting patiently for Ethan to punch him too, the fucker deserve it for acting like a bitch.:p

Reactions: Bailz

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True, but thing is I loved how he reacted as a child. Precisely my point was that he was not as much like than as he got older. Obviously, you can assume that he grew up, but I would still expect some flaws to remain.

I liked this update precisely because MC was angry, I dislike this update because Erynn suggested she was already in love with him. I wanted her to keep refusing MC for several times now too... she was my main objective. Now she is tied with Alexis, as I love the tough situation Alexis put herself into when she decided to fuck her best friend's LI.
Well in the defence of Alexis, that is Erynn's claim and when they talked in plane she did notice that while MC might still have some feelings left for Erynn, but was not even sure if he wanted to meet her again and that the two were not in an official relation for sure. Now I will not date our have sex with women of my friends either, but if one crushed on one he had not seen or contacted for 5 years and the woman in question considered herself free. Well in that case I do not think I would pass her up if liked her either. :p

Reactions: error2018

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
True, but thing is I loved how he reacted as a child. Precisely my point was that he was not as much like than as he got older. Obviously, you can assume that he grew up, but I would still expect some flaws to remain.

I liked this update precisely because MC was angry, I dislike this update because Erynn suggested she was already in love with him. I wanted her to keep refusing MC for several times now too... she was my main objective. Now she is tied with Alexis, as I love the tough situation Alexis put herself into when she decided to fuck her best friend's LI.
Well, we know things from MC perspective only, I'm sure Erynn loved him when they're childs but the MC has distorted memories like everyone. That time when they laugh at him, we don't see what Erynn is doing, she can be telling the others don't laugh at him or whatever, maybe the MC was just blind with rage to realize that.
When he saw the graduation photo, Erynn told him that she went with Ethan because the MC wasn't there for her.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well in the defence of Alexis, that is Erynn's claim and when they talked in plane she did notice that while MC might still have some feelings left for Erynn, but was not even sure if he wanted to meet her again and that the two were not in an official relation for sure. Now I will not date our have sex with women of my friends either, but if one crushed on one he had not seen or contacted for 5 years and the woman in question considered herself free. Well in that case I do not think I would pass her up if liked her either. :p
Hahaha don't need to defend her. I am all in for the chaos and drama that can bring.
Well, we know things from MC perspective only, I'm sure Erynn loved him when they're childs but the MC has distorted memories like everyone. That time when they laugh at him, we don't see what Erynn is doing, she can be telling the others don't laugh at him or whatever, maybe the MC was just blind with rage to realize that.
When he saw the graduation photo, Erynn told him that she went with Ethan because the MC wasn't there for her.
I hoped she didn't! In love childhood friends heroines are a dime in a dozen. A childhood friend that keeps refusing MC would be the actual novelty.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
alexis wasn't who he thought she was
Alexis was exactly who she is - the entitled daughter of the principle hooking up and shagging MC.
Remember she initiated it all, she chased him, she found him, she gave him a sense of life, of belonging.
He still accuses her of something totally absurd! He confessed to her he was mad and hated everyone!
What was the gurl left to do? Say she was sorry for him? She did not even know him!
Remember he does not know her as a friend of Eyrinn, he confessed to Alexis he hated Eyrinn and all her friends.
He confessed to Alexis he hated or at least resented his own mother that much he did not talk to her 5 years!

Talk about the sweetest babe in the whole world, she still welcomes him into her life, she gives him love and affection.

Then the ungrateful MC lashes out at her and leaves her in tears.

These wonderful babes both chase and give help and give love and affection to the MC.

He is a fool to be so blind to all their struggles.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
That's how I view him. He has trust issues. Not knowing why his family split and then his best friend/crush is viewed as rejecting him and making it a big joke so he's mad because he felt he has no one.

Fast forward he again lashed out after his dad kept his relationship a secret. Comes back connects with alexis, mom drops the bomb and then finds out alexis wasn't who he thought she was more anger. That's how I see him but I love everyone else's views of him based on how they played
What I see is that it was a boy who they didn't understand completely, marginalized and laughed at him. Now that he is handsome and interesting they want to be with him and have his love. I call that selfishness and hypocrisy. Except for Layla and the new girls he's starting to meet.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Nah, man... Ethan is a time traveler and is actually the MC's father from the past. He came to the future to cockblock the MC because Erryn is his son's half sister.
I thought it was because Erryn (I really need to learn how to spell her name) was the mother of the savior of humanity in the war against the skynet sexbot, created when MC fucked an android!

grohotor

May 15, 2020
It all depends on the player though. In my playthrough he has Alexis and previously he was with Nikki... I didn't go for Tori, didn't get drunk and sleep with Mrs. Ramirez... Essentially the player's choices make him as morally questionable as they want to make him.
The girl from the past is a non issue, you broke up. Leyla obviously thinks you two are pretty much together im playing kind of an asshole not someone that doesn't understand implied agreements.I expect some big drama when she finds out you were fucking her sister while you were seeing her, and she has every right to do so.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Do you really not think that last line does not make any sense for a normal woman with her looks? Why should MC have been there for her in the first place from his pov or even hers, he had been away for years and not talked with her for even longer. Second, less important why Ethan of all people, she would have had 20 choices if wanted to and had moved on from MC that she never has been with in the first place. Besides even if MC had been there he would have been 15 and her very unlikely to have been his GF at that time.

Something is fishy or very weird in that sentence of hers. :p

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I hoped she didn't! In love childhood friends heroines are a dime in a dozen. A childhood friend that keeps refusing MC would be the actual novelty.
Nah, all the females in the game fall quick for the MC charm, when the Mom confess to him that Andres isn't his real father my first though was that his real father is an Incubus keeping in mind how fast girls lose their panties in his presence :illuminati:
A photo of him with the mom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you really not think that last line does not make any sense for a normal woman with her looks? Why should MC have been there for her in the first place from his pov or even hers, he had been away for years and not talked with her for even longer. Second, less important why Ethan of all people, she would have had 20 choices if wanted to and had moved on from MC that she never has been with in the first place. Besides even if MC had been there he would have been 15 and her very unlikely to have been his GF at that time.

Something is fishy or very weird in that sentence of hers. :p
My take on that situation is that the MC ran away leaving to Ethan free way into Erynn's life. Still she said they aren't a thing, so who knows what happened during those 5 years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DA22

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What I see is that it was a boy who they didn't understand completely, marginalized and laughed at him. Now that he is handsome and interesting they want to be with him and have his love. I call that selfishness and hypocrisy. Except for Layla and the new girls he's starting to meet.
Come on, dude! People get older, change and start valuing things differently. That is no selfishness and hypocrisy, its called growing up!

we will travel back in time at some point cockblock Ethan and it will turn out we are our own father
That would be a nice singularity!

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes