nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah, I wrote that as soon as it happened ingame so it's correct.
I mean, zach still punches you but ethan walks away with him with some sleazy ass kissing comments on his account
then turns back to make that comment about fucking erynn

keep in mind I had like really low erynn points, chose to ignore her in every situation other than those you need to get melissa points

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Ethan showed a video taken of the sex act happen "how did he get it" that is the question to know as how did he know it was going to happen, and where. also who did the video need to be known as that will put the nail in the coffin of who is to blame was her so called Ex involved. hear how he keeps asking for others to get their Gf to do lewd acts for/ to him.
I would think that more then likely the x-bf recorded it maybe even with out Erynn knowing?? Not sure on that one. But did the x record because Ethan wanted him to or did he do it and Ethan got the x to give him a copy??

Maybe the x was like Ethan and they were working together to do this to Erynn. I did wonder why the mc said he was sorry when he saw the video on the phone maybe he knows that her x fucked her over both figuratively and literally with Ethan's help??
just did a fast nikki replay from the start with a lot of skipping for the frst 8 episodes because I overwritten my nikki ep8 save)

if you choose not to intervene when ethan's slapping erynn, MC doesn't get beaten up by ethan and his goons. ethan walks away with zach, turns around and says something like "erynn's a good lay, you missed that but that story's over for you now". and you're left there thinking if she's a hoebag after all
You know that basically Ethan is running a forced prostitution ring using models. Hence using the video to blackmail Erynn.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
You know that basically Ethan is running a forced prostitution ring using models. Hence using the video to blackmail Erynn.
noooooo
really???
where did this come from all of a sudden?
I'm like mindblown!
just wow!
I had no idea!
honestly!
it never occured to me in either of my 40 or so playthroughs

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Darryl probably is Ethan's friend
doubt it, Darryl is black and Ethan must be a racist!

Friends with Lucas i can imagine it!

Remember Darryl did not jump you when Lucas attacked and your problems with him are your problems with him but he never went straight to attack mode or called anyone else to sort his shit!

yes he got handsy with Val but so did Zach, Darryl entire situation can be summoned up to him being constantly cucked by Tori and he needs to handle his aggression!

Also the entire Val situation its almost as if Tori was using Val to play with him, or him trying to show back at Tori that he can also play that game!

not saying the dude is good or even a good guy but he is not evil beyond repair or a treacherous and vindictive cunt, he is trying to protect his small turf which includes Tori and his position in the track team (with some bad luck his only chance at making something out of his life) and your MC already went there both with Tori or with beating him for a college tuiton!

as for the prostitution ring it makes no sense! outside these games of ours that is not how it works!
and if Ethan father built a strong and reputable agency he can not delve on that, or must at least keep the waters separated!
Ethan if he as more then 1 girl doing those gigs would need more blackmail material on those girls to keep the stick!
the carrot alone does not work for real models!

ofc that can be a totally legit service provided by the agency but considering how handsy some of the guests at those elite parties are the girls willing to do those jobs would drop on the agency totem pool thus getting worst modelling gigs!

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
yeah, I wrote that as soon as it happened ingame so it's correct.
I mean, zach still punches you but ethan walks away with him with some sleazy ass kissing comments on his account
then turns back to make that comment about fucking erynn

keep in mind I had like really low erynn points, chose to ignore her in every situation other than those you need to get melissa points
I see. Thank you for your info. I choose not to help her during groceries trip but I do be nice to her later so maybe that is why things happen differently in my game.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
noooooo
really???
where did this come from all of a sudden?
I'm like mindblown!
just wow!
I had no idea!
honestly!
it never occured to me in either of my 40 or so playthroughs

And wow your so dumb you couldn't even figure out it meant she isn't an hoe bag and yet you still wondered if she is one :unsure:. Talking about minds blown I think you just caused mine to expand into a new universe

• Haha
Reactions: nyrek

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Finally played episode 9 of the game. I enjoyed it a lot. There were many moments I liked, but there were also moments that need improvement.

Notes: Most main characters have daddy issues
The MC being mostly around women growing up taught him how to treat them right, but also how to manipulate them
Sweet Layla is exploring her fetishes with the MC
Will Elena betray her friendship with Layla?
The underwear trade dare if you chose Val as a partner will probably come into sexual play when you return them to each other
Will Sha Carri come into play later?

Wishes: Threesome with Layla and Elena, Threesome with Gabi and Val
More Nathan bro moments, MC beating up Zach, MC and John tag team beat down of Ethan, Sexy time with Val

Moments Liked

- The developer is good at showing facial expressions and facial emotions of the characters.
- Consequences for trying to date both sisters Lexi and Layla: you lose both with Lexi verbally dressing you down
- Losing both also loses you Elena's friendship
- Losing the sisters loses the school routes with Val so it's not her who comes to your aid with Ethan Douchebag Trio
- John, like Nathan, is a great guy to have with you in a fight
- Sexual and Relationship Chemistry, pranks and banter with Nikki, (my favorite or equal with Layla)
- Chemistry and banter with Val
- Chemistry and banter with Elena
- Sexual and Relationship Chemistry and banter with Layla (but the assisting urination fetish felt forced and contrived unlike the other fetish moments)
- Iris trying to be sensitive to MC and her guessing his possible bad experience with women
- Nikki and Val sizing each other up in the park

Moments that need Improvement

- The developer was right in saying that the Cara route needs work. It felt flat and disengaged compared to the Nikki route. The chemistry between Cara and MC felt forced here compared to previous episodes. It didn't do much to develop their relationship.

- The Zach betrayal could have been set up better. It could have started at training camp. If you don't engage with Val in school with Zach giving you a dark, jealous look, the betrayal feels too abrupt and contrived which takes away a bit from the John save.

- Episode 8 Alexis secret path where she and Erryn show up to crash your jacuzzi sexy time with Layla instead of Mama Adriana felt forced and flat. The most annoying versions of Alexis and Erryn are used here. This annoying version of Erryn makes me understand players who don't like her. This Erryn version also contradicts Erryn's character from other episodes and her feelings for MC.

Waiting for episode 10.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Finally played episode 9 of the game. I enjoyed it a lot. There were many moments I liked, but there were also moments that need improvement.

Notes: Most main characters have daddy issues
The MC being mostly around women growing up taught him how to treat them right, but also how to manipulate them
Sweet Layla is exploring her fetishes with the MC
Will Elena betray her friendship with Layla?
The underwear trade dare if you chose Val as a partner will probably come into sexual play when you return them to each other
Will Sha Carri come into play later?

Wishes: Threesome with Layla and Elena, Threesome with Gabi and Val
More Nathan bro moments, MC beating up Zach, MC and John tag team beat down of Ethan, Sexy time with Val

Moments Liked

- The developer is good at showing facial expressions and facial emotions of the characters.
- Consequences for trying to date both sisters Lexi and Layla: you lose both with Lexi verbally dressing you down
- Losing both also loses you Elena's friendship
- Losing the sisters loses the school routes with Val so it's not her who comes to your aid with Ethan Douchebag Trio
- John, like Nathan, is a great guy to have with you in a fight
- Sexual and Relationship Chemistry, pranks and banter with Nikki, (my favorite or equal with Layla)
- Chemistry and banter with Val
- Chemistry and banter with Elena
- Sexual and Relationship Chemistry and banter with Layla (but the assisting urination fetish felt forced and contrived unlike the other fetish moments)
- Iris trying to be sensitive to MC and her guessing his possible bad experience with women
- Nikki and Val sizing each other up in the park

Moments that need Improvement

- The developer was right in saying that the Cara route needs work. It felt flat and disengaged compared to the Nikki route. The chemistry between Cara and MC felt forced here compared to previous episodes. It didn't do much to develop their relationship.

- The Zach betrayal could have been set up better. If you don't engage with Val in school with Zach giving you a dark, jealous look, the betrayal feels too abrupt and contrived which takes away a bit from the John save.

- Alexis secret path where she and Erryn show up to crash your jacuzzi sexy time with Layla instead of Mama Adriana felt forced and flat. The most annoying versions of Alexis and Erryn are used here. This annoying version of Erryn makes me understand players who don't like her. This Erryn version also contradicts Erryn's character from other episodes and her feelings for MC.

Waiting for episode 10.
Yes i also agree Nyx has a very good talent in writing the characters and also giving them expressions graphically.
A lot of people criticise Zach and i fully agree. I wish that the MC has mor male friends too because currently the game as beautyful and exciting it is has an overhaul of hot girls and leaks a little bit a competition between me around the women.
Looks like currently the MC is the only male character who gets all the girls.
But if u not tried already i suggest to try once from beginning to current ending the path with sticking to Alexis as girlfriend.
thats the one i found the dev has currently worked out best with regards to implementation to storyline and romantic scenes until current ending of episode 9. Of course i tried also other paths but i found Alexis has the best fitting content currently.

• Angry
Reactions: LSC82

AnyoneSmellBlue

Jun 20, 2021
- Episode 8 Alexis secret path where she and Erryn show up to crash your jacuzzi sexy time with Layla instead of Mama Adriana felt forced and flat. The most annoying versions of Alexis and Erryn are used here. This annoying version of Erryn makes me understand players who don't like her. This Erryn version also contradicts Erryn's character from other episodes and her feelings for MC.
There is a path that has Eryn and Alexis in the jacuzzi? Don't think I've ever seen that, do you know what path it is? Or would it be easier to just dig up a walkthrough and figure out it out that way?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You are technically right - in your mentioned but almost two year old post from the very first game version there was an attempt for maybe incest later on (you got + mom points peeking at her). But that was already removed again with the second game release (since then you get - points doing the same). The whole game has changed drastically since the first version, eg Alexis wasn't even planned to be a main girl, only a side chick in the EP1 plain flight.
The initial criticism by botc76 has merit. Although I actually like a story with non-incestable family members, the way this dev does it almost seems like intentional trolling at times. Everything about the game points towards the possibility of an incest route with mom. It's only the dev's posts that make us realize that this route is not possible.

Changing + to - points doesn't mean anything. Plenty of girls react negatively to openly perving on them, at least until you get very far into their route. The fact that you can peek and perv in the first place is a sexual indicator to the players. She's constantly in skimpy clothing and the players see her naked a bunch of times. She has overtly sexual and wild flashbacks. She literally feels jealous at one point that MC seems to be dating a girl (I think it was Alexis). She has the same relationship variable as everyone else. You can sleep in her room when Nikki comes over and end up with some accident breast groping. Although subjective, she has arguably the best model in the game. She constantly has the seductive sleepy eyes (lol, maybe just me). Anyways, there is undeniable sexual tension there which is subtle for the MC but quite prominent to the player. Some interactions are done well with non-incest vibes, like the accidental kiss where they both laugh it off without some awkward tension, but many more situations with her are designed to entice those incest lovers.

While no one has the right to backseat drive the plot developments, it shouldn't come as a surprise when people ask about incest or expect the route to open up at some point if they didn't read through the thread.

Topper69

May 16, 2020
There is a path that has Eryn and Alexis in the jacuzzi? Don't think I've ever seen that, do you know what path it is? Or would it be easier to just dig up a walkthrough and figure out it out that way?
You have to ignore Alexis completly at the plan (sleep through) and get enough points with Erynn (up to 24). And you need to get the pool scene with Layla (her path all the way) of course.

*edit corrected the number of Erynn points

Last edited:
Reactions: AnyoneSmellBlue

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Dude, there is no incest. Maybe you chose to play your MC with a little pervy side? Peek in on his mom? That does not make any part of this game "play with incest." There is no incest. Did you see an incest tag?

Hurting girls? You only hurt girls if you go after more than one and lie about it. If you choose a girl and stick with her, then everyone else is fine with it. People have complained that they don't get how nice the girls are and they just let you date someone else. Layla, for example, when told the truth takes it very well. Nikki/Cara cry a little but move on. But play like an ass...go for two girls at the same time...that ends poorly — as it should.

Polyamory? Really? This is not a harem game. Did you see a harem tag?

I get it. You are voicing your opinion. You have a very specific type of game you like. Best of luck with that.
Reading comprehension must not be high on your skill list, if this is what you get from my post.
First, polyamory isn't a harem. Polyamory means being in love with more than one person, and if you were able to understand what you read, you would have realized that I made a very clear distinction between what is usually considered a harem and a possible polyamorous relationship with a few selected love interests, if you can't see that this is different from demanding a harem, again, you have a problem grasping distinctions between concepts you deem similarly.
If fe. Erynn and Alexis and the MC were in a relationship together, would that be a harem?
Second, are you shitting me with the incest? All the stuff the character can do with his mother, the talks between his mother and her bestie, that you see her naked, that she constantly is running around in underwear and lingerie...and you seriously claim that this is all just in my head and because I played a perverted character?
Dude, the fucking options are there in the game, why would they be in the GAME if NOT to either HINT at incest or have a laugh about those thinking there's a possibility for incest in the game? It would literally make zero fucking sense to include these dialogues, these incidents and options. Even if I thought everything else you wrote was absolutely right, and you have the most brilliant understanding of the game and its characters, that one ridiculous claim makes your whole comment completely worthless, because you ignore the reality of what is in the actual game.

Since I have repeatedly stated that this is merely my opinion about what I think are wasted opportunities, what even is your reply?
That they aren't in the game is MY WHOLE point, so what is your reply good for anyway? Nothing. It's nothing but a fan white-knighting for a dev/game he likes, and we have more than enough of this already in every single fucking game thread on this site.
Seriously, people need to grow the fuck-up and stop playing white knights for game devs and take every differing opinion as an attack on their pride.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Intertwined v0.12.3
with scrappy Walkthrough / Gallery Mod

Download

Last edited:

raptr

Aug 30, 2018
Cannot believe this has been the second to last update to this game.
I really don't like to talk shit about other people's job, much less if I'm not actively contributing, but ffs this update has really been some random girl the MC lost virginity to, couple scenes with Cara coming back out of nowehere, and a fight with some randoms.
There's no way the game will reach its full potential with seemingly just one update left, but hey, it has been cool while it lasted.
Blue balled till death with Layla, and now Valeria.
:whistle:

Reactions: NukaCola

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I've read some posts where people speculate that John is Erynn's dad. I thought that was the name of the MC's dad. Are they the same person? If so, wouldn't that make the MC and Erynn brother and sister? If they are brother and sister, then wouldn't any thing the two do be considered as incest? I mean, I don't remember what his dad's name was, and I ain't starting another play through just to see.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
And wow your so dumb you couldn't even figure out it meant she isn't an hoe bag and yet you still wondered if she is one :unsure:. Talking about minds blown I think you just caused mine to expand into a new universe

you took it a bit too far
the word "you" in the last sentence was meant to be "MC". because MC stands there confused. you as a player have your own opinion on the matter - you either see erynn as a hoebag or a victim of blackmail. if you read through the topic, you will find both sides in the discussions.

but thanks for pointing out the obvious. and the insults later on.

• Haha
Reactions: mrmcfappen
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes