steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
got a little stepsister action it looks like, is there gonna be any actual incest like with mommy or something?

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
I think... my biggest problem... with this game is... that the writer... doesn't realize the ellipsis is not... the only form of punctuation that exists...
I dunno man... I mean, its kind of like... stream of consciousness. Methinks, it works better, than say, just using normal commas. No?

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
I dunno man... I mean, its kind of like... stream of consciousness. Methinks, it works better, than say, just using normal commas. No?
No. In written dialogue, the ellipsis is meant to imply that the speaker is trailing off somehow. They forgot what they were going to say, can't think of the next word, are deliberately being ominous or suggestive, or what-have-you.

When you stick it into every sentence like this, it makes it sound like everyone in the game is permanently, mildly stoned. That would actually go a long way towards explaining the huge cast of hornt-up gym bunnies--maybe there's something in the water table--but it's a bit obnoxious to read.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Wtf just happened? MC tries to avoid Cara simply cuz some asshole punched him? He suddenly acts like a damn pussy, it completely ruins the mood for me.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I think the only thing that bothered me about the Niki/Cora choice is that one gets such a negative hit to stats... before the choice both girls said "Whoever he chooses, the other wont be mad, promise ?"... so getting hit with a -15 to their relationship sucked...

I picked Niki easily, Cora had nice eyes, she just seemed too inexperienced for the MC to me, and I liked the banter between MC and Niki more. That said I didnt want to "stop" the choice form happening by leaning heavily on one girl, and ignoring the other... there is such a thing as being friends with a girl without wanting to be in a romance with her...

So being a dickhead to either step-sister was a no go from the start, but the choice making you lose that many points sucked as well.. I wanted Niki as the sexual lover, while him still being friendly and nice to Cora...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Did you skip dialogue? He did it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most likely, quite a few people find this game and think it will be another faptastic fuck fest to “play” via the skip button. Can’t blame them considering the site we are on, however it does cause a problem when trying to follow a storyline.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think the only thing that bothered me about the Niki/Cora choice is that one gets such a negative hit to stats... before the choice both girls said "Whoever he chooses, the other wont be mad, promise ?"... so getting hit with a -15 to their relationship sucked...

I picked Niki easily, Cora had nice eyes, she just seemed too inexperienced for the MC to me, and I liked the banter between MC and Niki more. That said I didnt want to "stop" the choice form happening by leaning heavily on one girl, and ignoring the other... there is such a thing as being friends with a girl without wanting to be in a romance with her...

So being a dickhead to either step-sister was a no go from the start, but the choice making you lose that many points sucked as well.. I wanted Niki as the sexual lover, while him still being friendly and nice to Cora...
Did you play the game or just look at the script ? You didn't get to be a dickhead to Cara (I agree though that Nikki clicked more with the MC) and stayed good friend with her if you choose to pursue a couple relationship with Nikki. I didn't play the other way so I don't know for that one but I think it's the same

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Did you play the game or just look at the script ? You didn't get to be a dickhead to Cara (I agree though that Nikki clicked more with the MC) and stayed good friend with her if you choose to pursue a couple relationship with Nikki. I didn't play the other way so I don't know for that one but I think it's the same
That's the issue with looking at the mechanics of a game. The 15 point hit may just mean it puts her in the friends only "ranged" of relationship points (for now). Perhaps later, if the girls show up again, there could be a situation where that decision is changed or can be changed by accruing more Cara points. I don't know and I am sure no one else besides Nyx knows. I am hopeful that most of the characters have been introduced so that the player can now start to solidify their decision as to who they want to pursue...

Though, I will laugh my ass off if in 2-3 updates Cara or Nikki shows up with a baby or pregnant right after the MC has "resolved" any issues with Lexi and/or Erynn.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
MC tries to avoid Cara simply cuz some asshole punched him?
Apparently she thinks the MC would embarrass her in front of her "friends" so she practically tells him to go fuck himself after she kissed him at the club (bcz of a silly dare ??) and then gets upset cause he's her new stepbro' ??:WaitWhat: That's ridiculous.

He suddenly acts like a damn pussy, it completely ruins the mood for me.
Agreed. He taunts the motherfucker like a boss and then gets his ass handed to him. Yuck !! Hate pussies like that wannabe bully. Ok, the asshole had his friends to back him up, but still the MC should've had his sweet revenge before leaving, like beating the shit outta him and fucking his girl or that sexy blonde Julia (hope we get some "content" with her too;)).

That aside, I really liked this update, have to admit both Nikki and Cara impressed me. I thought we'll see the usual bitchy big sis and cute lil' sis trope or just two bitches trying to make the MC's life a living hell for "trespassing", but they were both awesome sisters and sexy AF young women. I sincerely hope Nyx brings them back in MC's life somehow, many players like the two ladies, they waifu material.

I find kinda concerning Erynn's reaction to when the MC asked if she had a BF, maybe it has something to do with those "mistakes" she made. She asked many personal questions but doesn't respond to that one ??:unsure: There's also this secret the two sexy MILFs and Erynn share, I guess it's about Melissa and Emily being lesbian fuck buddies, but we'll see. Judging by how the update ended and how Emily thinks she saw Alexis, I guess it's safe to say that she's Erynn's friend from the flashback. Problem is why she keeps refraining from being honest with the MC ... guess she knows how important he is to Erynn and she doesn't want to upset her friend or she could have a BF.

Looking forward to seeing more of Miss Ramirez, the sexy Spanish teach.:love: Next updates should be interesting. A big thank u to our heroes NyxValeria for making this amazing game and MrFriendly for proofreading the script !!(y)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Apparently she thinks the MC would embarrass her in front of her "friends" so she practically tells him to go fuck himself after she kissed him at the club (bcz of a silly dare ??) and then gets upset cause he's her new stepbro' ??:WaitWhat: That's ridiculous.
It's not a question of being embarrassed by him. She's afraid he's going to get beat up by Emmanuel. They have a conversation about this after the "fight". I agree she's bitchier about it than necessary though.

Reactions: MrFriendly

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Though, I will laugh my ass off if in 2-3 updates Cara or Nikki shows up with a baby or pregnant right after the MC has "resolved" any issues with Lexi and/or Erynn.
That would be some plot twist tho... he could say he didn't want to fuck them but they forced their tight pussies on his dick and it's rude to refuse a lady in "need", his dad would've "affectionately" punched him for that.:LOL:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Looking forward to seeing more of Miss Ramirez, the sexy Spanish teach.:love: Next updates should be interesting. A big thank u to our heroes NyxValeria for making this amazing game and MrFriendly for proofreading the script !!(y)
My one worry is that there are too many potential love interests and that it will require Nyx to split their attention too much. With the two Milfs, Lexi, Erynn, Layla, Elena, Tori plus the possibility of Gabi, Sienna, Lexi's mom and then either Cara or Nikki (or both) coming back it feels like there are a lot of people who need the MC's time and he only has one dick.

It's a pleasure to work with Nyx, the scripts really don't need much work on my end and I get the bonus of seeing what happens right before everyone else. And I mean right before as in I have no idea what will happen up until the next release.

It's not a question of being embarrassed by him. She's afraid he's going to get beat up by Emmanuel. They have a conversation about this after the "fight". I agree she's bitchier about it than necessary though.
Yeah, I find the whole "the MC should have been tougher" thing tiring... Not everyone knows judo or jujitsu, sometimes you lose the fight. It happens to everyone. And the MC doesn't seem the type to use someone for revenge.

That would be some plot twist tho... he could say he didn't want to fuck them but they forced their tight pussies on his dick and it's rude to refuse a lady in "need", his dad would've "affectionately" punched him for that.:LOL:
"I'm sorry Dad, I REALLY needed to masturbate, walked into the bathroom without realizing she was in the shower, and then I slipped on a bar of soap. It was so unexpected and amazing that I ejaculated right then and there!"

Sound of dad punching the MC.

"Ok... Umm... I was sleep fucking?"

:ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes