SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

POLL - Favourite character
Who is your favourite character so far?
Not on the list? Please share it in the comments.

Reactions: Repuci

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Wow, was not expecting the game to be this interesting so early on. Disappointing that we didn't get to see Erynn but I'm also glad in a way cause these types of games usually end up with the "crush" constantly being on the MC's mind, which would be boring.

MC, damn. I ain't gay but holy shit is he a good looking dude

Alexis. Gorgeous, hopefully that secret isn't depressing af though lol and it's just something on the lines of cheating.

Layla - Interesting character. The flirting is cute but that lunchtime talk was a bit iffy (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elena - Cool, hopefully there'll be a few more scenes with her before too many new characters are added.

But yeah, very nice game overall imo.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The signs for this one so far looking good two updates in and so far perfect. Plenty of cute girls to go around for the MC
Alexis is falling hard for MC, she is so smitten by him :love::giggle:

but her thoughts tho...
i know it's wrong
i can't
i'm so sorry... but let me enjoy this just a while longer...

is she married? has a BF? her loved one died not too long ago? so she feels guilty for falling for someone this quick? hm...:unsure:
I was thinking maybe she's not had much luck with relationships perhaps? Or it could be because as you say falling to quick she might have been here before and was hurt from a previous relationship. But I've liked Alexis so far wasn't expecting to see her again so soon so it was a nice surprise.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
The signs for this one so far looking good two updates in and so far perfect. Plenty of cute girls to go around for the MC

I was thinking maybe she's not had much luck with relationships perhaps? Or it could be because as you say falling to quick she might have been here before and was hurt from a previous relationship. But I've liked Alexis so far wasn't expecting to see her again so soon so it was a nice surprise.
hm... i see it that she feels sorry because she is hurting someone else when she is with MC, but who? :unsure:
she wouldn't be sorry if she is in a relationship with someone who is treating her badly right?

also she doesn't want him to know that she has money (bar, house) and she even asked him is it ok if they go by a bus to her place :)
she plays it safe for now to figure out what kind of a person he is :)

i like her a lot:love: and can't wait for more romance time with her, that kiss on the neck for goodbye is awww :giggle:

Reactions: Mormont

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
hm... i see it that she feels sorry because she is hurting someone else when she is with MC, but who? :unsure:
she wouldn't be sorry if she is in a relationship with someone who is treating her badly right?

also she doesn't want him to know that she has money (bar, house) and she even asked him is it ok if they go by a bus to her place :)
she plays it safe for now to figure out what kind of a person he is :)

i like her a lot:love: and can't wait for more romance time with her, that kiss on the neck for goodbye is awww :giggle:
Maybe she's Erryns friend and knows something about that what the MC doesn't yet.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Yeah, I'm willing to stay true to Alexis until she either breaks the MC's heart, turns into the wicked witch, or dies. At least in my first playthrough. We shall see in subsequent ones.

Reactions: Mormont

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Ran into below bug at the bar scene:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_2.rpy", line 609, in script
    bc "Want me to kick them out?"
Exception: Sayer 'bc' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\...\Intertwined-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\...\Intertwined-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Intertwined 0.2
Sat Jun 27 21:07:01 2020
Think it's a typo, the line tags the barkeep as "bc" instead of "bd".

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Ran into below bug at the bar scene:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\...\Intertwined-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\...\Intertwined-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Intertwined 0.2
Sat Jun 27 21:07:01 2020
Think it's a typo, the line tags the barkeep as "bc" instead of "bd".
Best to @ the dev with these so they see it NyxValeria, like that. :)

Reactions: AlBetGam
4.40 star(s) 265 Votes