OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I did a playthrough where I had nothing to do with Alexis. Which was very hard for me to do! (Best girl as of now for me) Anyway at the scene where Erynn uses your phone and goes to the bathroom. Then storms out all pissed off. That's where it ends. What the hell could she be piss off about? There is no pics of Alexis or anything in this playthrough.

maybe she forgot to pick up an important package ...

or she forgot an important appointment...

or but no idea

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If I'm not wrong, then of the characters known so far, only Erynn goes to the same college.
Yep

Ethan may attend the same college but none of the women other than Alexis and Erynn do.

Lakeyn lives in another city
Nikki and Cara live in another city. Though Cara could decide to attend college in Madison Springs.
Everyone else is either older than college age or in high school.

Reactions: LSC82

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Yep

Ethan may attend the same college but none of the women other than Alexis and Erynn do.

Lakeyn lives in another city
Nikki and Cara live in another city. Though Cara could decide to attend college in Madison Springs.
Everyone else is either older than college age or in high school.
yup that's absolutely right no other girl except the two go to the same school ...

Lakeyn should live in the same city that would be much better...
for tattoos :sneaky:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
That hazmat suit is gonna have them wrinkly in no time from the constant typing and swating.
No

Shower with the babe of this game would be better. MC will vouch 4 that in a heartbeat.
That hazmat suit is gonna have them wrinkly in no time from the constant typing and swating.

Shower with the babe of this game would be better. MC will vouch 4 that in a heartbeat.

Ah now i understand what you mean :D

Can't argue with that

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I did a playthrough where I had nothing to do with Alexis. Which was very hard for me to do! (Best girl as of now for me) Anyway at the scene where Erynn uses your phone and goes to the bathroom. Then storms out all pissed off. That's where it ends. What the hell could she be piss off about? There is no pics of Alexis or anything in this playthrough.
Since this is the very last scene of 5.5 it's possible that it's a minor oversight, that's probably not the most played path i'm betting...
This game operates on "reasonable butterfly effect" (that's what makes the choices you have to make interesting) and i don't see much reason for her to storm off, maybe when 6.0 arrives that can be changed to they go straight to dinner or something...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Since this is the very last scene of 5.5 it's possible that it's a minor oversight, that's probably not the most played path i'm betting...
This game operates on "reasonable butterfly effect" (that's what makes the choices you have to make interesting) and i don't see much reason for her to storm off, maybe when 6.0 arrives that can be changed to they go straight to dinner or something...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's put it this way the conversation with Erynn will be very interesting. Just like the other conversations that have to come He can't always run away
200 (2).gif

Reactions: LSC82

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
She probably thought "Damn it! He has no pictures of other women on the phone, maybe he's gay, I have to get out of here!". :LOL:
Well, she did say she needed to use his phone to cancel plans with a friend. Perhaps the friend didn't allow her to cancel or said something to piss her off. What if that "friend" was Ethan and she is going to go yell at him again? Thus proving once again that, when it comes to her, she would rather yell at the person she is angry with than hang out with the guy she is crushing on.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes