Sep 3, 2020
Well that's assuming there is some blackmail going on....however nothing really of note has been said about her father so I would find that unlikely.

As for your other question, little tip for you. Look at peoples signatures for links, gifs and recommendations.

What difference does it make? Really want the G8F updated bones etc, pretty simple to convert from 3 to 8.

Wha?! You can convert? I've not bothered keeping my G3 ones as I thought they were useless. How do you convert?

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
So who do you guys think he sees on the plane at the end? That lakelyn chick maybe(don't know if I spelled that name right)
One other guy confirmed my suspicion way before that it might be Lakeyn. I thought that it might be Santiago or perhaps Rachel. If you don't remember her she was that blondie that MC fucked in moms office.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, as we all know, the world is full of vestal virgins just waiting for us to casually come by and ravage them, none of them has ever touched another man in their life...

Nyx, stop crushing guys' hopes ffs!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She became pregnant, learned 1 week ago, dont tell him, when she tell him she waited
Like no woman has ever done that before, especially with a guy she has broken up with.
he talk like everyting calm the f*ck down like walking in the park. Of course he will be angry about this? Even that guy not angry enough for this situ tation at all. But Melissa and Emily acts like that guy do someting wrong and they do everyting right,
Not be better to perhaps to not lose your cool, rag out a woman in a public place (in front of others) and maybe ohhh I don't know..show a little more class perhaps (though will give leeway for his age, but then one must also in the same breath give the same leeway to an 18yo girl also no? Oh of course not, too many MGTOW morons around here for that level of intelligence and logic).
when he came dorm Melissa acts like he done someting wrong and tell him apologize from her and weird part is actual one need appoligize is Melissa for not minding own business and Emily because of lying.
They were both in the wrong but, if you gonna rant out someone, do it in private. Ever heard the saying about airing your dirty laundry? Also, she didn't lie. Just didn't tell him immediatley the day she found out (for the very reason she states, which she was proved correct about). Again, see above response. Hardly uncommon behaviour for the majority of accidentally pregnant women in that situation.
You need more wrong and poorly details?
Yes please as you're way off base so far.

Wha?! You can convert? I've not bothered keeping my G3 ones as I thought they were useless. How do you convert?
Seriously OT so:

Do a google mate. Number of options, free, paid, convulated, 5 min process. Not that difficult in reality to be honest and certainly expands your content/runtime.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy
Sep 3, 2020
Like no woman has ever done that before, especially with a guy she has broken up with.

Not be better to perhaps to not lose your cool, rag out a woman in a public place (in front of others) and maybe ohhh I don't know..show a little more class perhaps (though will give leeway for his age, but then one must also in the same breath give the same leeway to an 18yo girl also no? Oh of course not, too many MGTOW morons around here for that level of intelligence and logic).

They were both in the wrong but, if you gonna rant out someone, do it in private. Ever heard the saying about airing your dirty laundry? Also, she didn't lie. Just didn't tell him immediatley the day she found out (for the very reason she states, which she was proved correct about). Again, see above response. Hardly uncommon behaviour for the majority of accidentally pregnant women in that situation.

Yes please as you're way off base so far.

Seriously OT so:

Do a google mate. Number of options, free, paid, convulated, 5 min process. Not that difficult in reality to be honest and certainly expands your content/runtime.
Thanks am looking now. But still need to even identify Elena model in first place.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
She became pregnant, learned 1 week ago, dont tell him, when she tell him she waited he talk like everyting calm the f*ck down like walking in the park. Of course he will be angry about this? Even that guy not angry enough for this situ tation at all. But Melissa and Emily acts like that guy do someting wrong and they do everyting right, when he came dorm Melissa acts like he done someting wrong and tell him apologize from her and weird part is actual one need appoligize is Melissa for not minding own business and Emily because of lying. You need more wrong and poorly details?

And for the notes. I never said dated with someone is problem here. You are trying to chase things wrong way :)
Dude here you can't have emotions, if your gf say she is pregnant of another guy you need to give her a smoch and say you are happy for her or you will be intimidating her :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Screaming to and intimidating girls is doing nothing wrong? Fuck off... (for a lack of a better word)
When i was in a high school a girl started acting like a boy and she wanted to hit me for no good reason. It was pure fight picking and she thought in her head that i wouldn't retaliate. All i did was warn her :

"If you even dare to hit me don't think for a sec that i will stand by, i'll hit you back and hurt you really badly."

Point of the story. Genders don't pick assholes, its what you decide to become.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
There's not gonna be any NTR in this game :rolleyes:
Actually.... does it count as such if a LI had some dicks before she hooks up with the MC?
Erryn and MC are just friends at this point in the story.

This question brings me back to my "vestal virgins" theory :p

Reactions: Maviarab

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hahaha. Trust you DA22!

While I actually agree with nearly all of that (and was nodding my head while reading it)...if all that was to happen then..well, it be a pretty short VN lmao.
True, it would be way shorter or would have some harem paths with the situation those girls put them in and that is not what this game is about. :p Like I said I just wanted to give a different impression of the main characters in game as the game leads you to. :p Thing is though even if all the girls have good sides, they also do act pretty immaturely in many ways and not many of them would make good partners for any man as they are now and really need to grow up a little. In that sense all thoise single moms make sense and seems their daughters are heading the same way. :p Then again there would be loads less drama and game left indeed if they did.

Erryn to me seems to be in a relation she does not want to be in and is forced to, but remember even if she might have partly made the mistakes when she was much younger, she did make her bed at least partly herself with Ethan and did not act or ask for help in all those years after from those that were there around her like her mom and Alexis. You are supposed to feel sorry for her and rescue her, but if you would end up with her would she be any smarter or wiser or would you have to protect her for the rest of her life like a little girl instead of a woman that would stand besides you and you can trust on her own? That is the difference with Carly from DA, yes she was a prostitute, but it was her choice and also her choice to be with MC at the end if that was what they both wanted. She had a past that she chose, but also was choosing her own future with MC instead of just crying and hoping someone would notice and help her.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Actually.... does it count as such if a LI had some dicks before she hooks up with the MC?
Erryn and MC are just friends at this point in the story.

This question brings me back to my "vestal virgins" theory :p
No it doesn't count if a LI has had sex before they become an LI, they are not all virgins ;)

Maybe not ntr but nothing less then a ntr (if she is a hooker then it will count as ntr for me )
First of all, she's not gonna be a hooker (seriously doubt Nyx gonna go that route), second, if we don't see her having sex with someone else (especially if we haven't entered into a relationship yet) it's NOT NTR!

Reactions: Badgerlad

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I don't think Layla will be his daughter, this game is going "incest free" and pulling Layla from the options would be a nasty pulling the rug move.
I mean, that's a flirtatious relationship from day 1.

Plus everything suggests that Principal Moore is still married to Alexis/Layla father (the car Alexis use to go to the show is her dad's).
I think you haven't noticed, but this whole game is a "pulling the rug" move.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Maybe not ntr but nothing less then a ntr (if she is a hooker then it will count as ntr for me )
Why?

In the story so far, she is not your girlfriend, she is your childhood friend.

Hypocrisy is a strange thing although, you as an MC can act like a manwhore and boink several girls whenever you feel like it but his friend cannot be a whore because that will be the cursed 3 letter word?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Layla is Adriana's daughter, though. Not Gabi's.

EDIT: ...Huh. I just realized considering the ages, Adrianna must have already had Lexi by the time she was in college, rooming with Emily. That might be why she's always away from the dorm room. Taking care of her kid, like Melissa. And then she had to have gotten knocked up that first year too, since Layla is MC's age. Uhhh. Huh.

Santi could be the dad, I guess. Although, there's no incest tag on the game, so maybe not.

Man. Single moms with early knock-ups all over the place here.
There's no incest tag, but then again the most we've done with Layla is kiss, while with other girls he's been balls deep already.

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
This game is pretty nice, the dev did an awesome job at the story telling. The only thing that made me a little angry, was what's probably will be coming in next updates with Erryn's problem. But let's just wait and see, this game is awesome and I recommend everyone gives it a chance.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes