D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Ok how tf do you get valerias points up coz ive tried so many diff ways and something is stopping this bit... i didnt look through rest of her pics is the only thing i can think of that i havent done..

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Anyone know if you can avoid the trip to the used car lot? Was thinking maybe if he stays pist at mom & doesn’t forgive her she doesn’t take him there

Reactions: DA22

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Ok how tf do you get valerias points up coz ive tried so many diff ways and something is stopping this bit... i didnt look through rest of her pics is the only thing i can think of that i havent done..
I'm just gonna copy'n'paste what I wrote on Discord.

Alright quick walkthrough:
Compliment her
Let Valerie decide
Hug her
At this point you can look at more pictures, if you're on the Layla route I'd do it, if not I'd not do it. You lose 2 points that you can make up on Layla's route.
During stretching pick either Daydreaming if you didn't look at her pics or nosering on either route. Doesn't matter if you like or don't like her nosering. Gets you 2 points either way. Calling her pretty you lose 2 points.
During the running pick Start sprinting.
If you're on the Layla route, let Val massage you and after she switched with Layla answer Val gives the better massage. Happens only on Layla's route. If you're not on her route you can't get the two points here.
When Zach invites you to box with him pick No and Val will visit you.
That way you end up with 10 or 12 points which is enough.

That's just for the first scene. But 10 points are enough for every scene.
You can still lose points with her and miss the following scenes.
Don't peek in the showers, don't miss the tournament (aka stay clear from Gabi and Tori), if you swap underwear with her, don't peek. If you just don't swap underwear with her, no chance of gaining or losing points.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I died laughing in Episode 8. Mostly from Zach. Guy just hates Elena. Part that got me was him waking up in Elena's bed :LOL:

On the other hand there probably will be a bitch fight between Layla and Elena, if player choose to go for Elena. Honestly i think that future updates will bring more drama, especialy between trio. On personal note i would like to get rid of Layla once and for all. Like i get it that she's cute and all but boy she's a leach. Like you can't get rid of her or when you help Elena in her practicing at her home, moment Elena mentioned that in front Layla she opened pandoras box. Boy she's possesive. I feel like every move MC makes with any girl he firstly need to report to Layla, even in friendzone.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
im not ditching gabi for valeria, not worth it.
Hmmm, liked Gabi but i'm not so sure anymore. When starting to replay the game after we got the Update her i found her boring from the begining. Valeria has much more mystic around her and is a total sweety that i'll def go after her, even if it means to get on Zachs bad side. I mean who really wants such an total idiot as friend. Wish for an Rocket where i can put him in and shoot this idiot to the Moon. Maybe Aliens would have more fun with him. :ROFLMAO:

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
After reading some of the negative comments about Iris, out of curiosity and laughs, I gotta say: As much as her character may seem to been shoe-horned in this chapter, I like her. Her character helps provide a "bridge" for the MC to have a "harem" going. Same with Valeria. I doubt that's what Nyx has in mind, but hey! Here's hoping! ^/\^

For a large, soap-opera-like game this is turning out to be, sub-characters like Iris, her dad John, and Valeria (and in some degree, now, Elena) seem provide an impetus to shift the relationship dynamic of the main LIs. And if written well and interesting enough, they can make all the "Intertwined" coincidences/events seem rather organic and interesting.

Jul 28, 2017
Hmmm, liked Gabi but i'm not so sure anymore. When starting to replay the game after we got the Update her i found her boring from the begining. Valeria has much more mystic around her and is a total sweety that i'll def go after her, even if it means to get on Zachs bad side. I mean who really wants such an total idiot as friend. Wish for an Rocket where i can put him in and shoot this idiot to the Moon. Maybe Aliens would have more fun with him. :ROFLMAO:
dunno man, she's too uptight and we already got layla for that and also the fitgirl spot is already filled by nikki. it's a tough choice but between gabi and val i choose the former, she's the only milf the mc can bang after all.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Updated: 2.05.2022
Game/Creator: Nyx Valeria/NyxVN - F95zone -
Modder: AlxTr
Mod Ver : Compressed , Added Gallery , Walktorugh and Translated
Game Version: EP 0.8
Language: Turkish
Size : 1.9 GB

this is Turkish Translation mode , nice game nice render.
Oyunun türkçe versionu yayınladı güzel oyun güzel renderları var.
V09 sürümüne Güncellendi
Update new version for v0.9

Last edited:

shitposting69

Feb 12, 2020
So why is Elena forced to kiss Zach and sleep naked with him? even if she doesn't like him the author is trying to create enemies to lovers trope with them, also sucks that to get points with Elena you have to do Layla's path. felt so fucking cucked to try and ignore Layla for Elena and Zach gets every scene with her not through our actions but through the story itself.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone have a complete walkthrough? The one available is til 6, and I've seen @Nume_Cway post about 8 for Val.
Ok this one is mine. I just finished it 5 min ago. I didn't managed to fully test it. This is a writen WT. If i made a mistake feel free to change it and please post it back here. Also it's for Episode 8.

Edit: This WT contains all episodes so it's not only for episode 8 but all episodes. Again if something is wrong feel free to change it and post it back.

Oct 11, 2021
Ok this one is mine. I just finished it 5 min ago. I didn't managed to fully test it. This is a writen WT. If i made a mistake feel free to change it and please post it back here. Also it's for Episode 8.
Thanks, I'll check it out and let you know. Also, would recommend stating which character the point increase applies too, makes it easier read. But looks good so far.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Thanks, I'll check it out and let you know. Also, would recommend stating which character the point increase applies too, makes it easier read. But looks good so far.
Don't wory. I specifically made this WT so everyone can know what points they're getting, points themself are in different collors and you'll pretty much figure which character you want to pursue. Again i didn't had much time fully testing it so if you find some mistakes my apologies. Feel free to correct and post again here.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes