King22422

Oct 24, 2021
One of the best games I've played so far. Many routes, with consequences that you would not expect. My favorite route is the Layla / Elena route. I ignored Alexis, Nikki and Cara only have new problems (last render), so I wonder how to get to the hot tub sequence. Who already played someone?

• Hey there
Reactions: ZetaKim and Dalish

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
Here you go.
I stopped counting how often that has been answered now, but here we go again:

1. The hottub scene is the end of Layla's path so you have to play her path to begin with. Don't be an asshole, don't break her heart, etc.
2. You have to ignore Lexi on the plane and not even open her path.
3. Accumulate less than 25 points with Erynn but punch Ethan and promise to help with the blackmail. You basically friendzone her.

If you don't screw that up Erynn + Lexi will join at the hottub. If not it will be Adriana.
Opening the secret path is technically answering "Pretty" during that scene, not the scene itself.

Reason: If you don't boink Alexis she never fights with Erynn. If they were fighting why should they get into the hottub together?
It's also just coincidence that MC and Layla are there.

Reactions: King22422

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Then you are wrong because the dev is against any form of incest.
If they were against ANY form of incest then they wouldn't have made it so mysterious who Layla's father is because it sure looks like he could be the mysterious Santi.. especially since Layla is the only girl worth pursuing if you want to stick with a girl who doesn't lie to you (assuming we're pre Erynn revealing the truth about that day)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DanThaMan

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
One of the best games I've played so far. Many routes, with consequences that you would not expect. My favorite route is the Layla / Elena route. I ignored Alexis, Nikki and Cara only have new problems (last render), so I wonder how to get to the hot tub sequence. Who already played someone?
Alexis/Layla route is funny because you can end up just like the Witcher if you don't make your choice by the right point. I'm so happy to see a dev who has the balls to pull that off since so many other devs are too afraid of whinny bitches complaining if there are actual consequences to their decsions.

• Haha
Reactions: Dalish

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
Or that f'n park with the benches.. omg... why has nobody else created a park scene yet?!?
Or that infamous Cave resturant lol. To be fair though buying all the models etc you would need to make a new scene is prob pretty costly. Not to mention the time needed getting it all to look legit. I imagine it would greatly increase dev time as well... just imagine the bitching on the forums lol

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Getting desperate now, three playthroughs and still no Gaby content after the track meet. Can it be that Layla has to fail her test in order to get the Gaby content or is there something else i missed? Every time i get the ( not my problem) option.
I did the Lexi, Erynn and now Layla path but still nothing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need points with her .. so go talk to her every chance you get ...
ignore lay because you have 1 on 1 time with her.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Getting desperate now, three playthroughs and still no Gaby content after the track meet. Can it be that Layla has to fail her test in order to get the Gaby content or is there something else i missed? Every time i get the ( not my problem) option.
I did the Lexi, Erynn and now Layla path but still nothing.
According to the code, the only requisite to get Gabi's scene is not ending her path (Gabi_End = false).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalish and LSC82

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
According to the code, the only requisite to get Gabi's scene is not ending her path (Gabi_End = false).

Okay, thanks. The only thing i fucked up is that i helped Layla with her spanish every playthrough i did. Going to try again this evening! No more mister nice guy for the other girls at this point, she is way to beautiful to miss out on:p.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is not getting anything outta helping out on any girl...
If anything, he gets beaten up good and looses face in front of them.
Talk about doing good and getting - points 4 it.
Grow a backbone!

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Optional fan made i-patch.

Hey all, for those who care about it, i have made an i-patch build on KoGa3's walkthrough/ cheat MOD.
I have no idea if the patch works without his mod, i haven't tested. I also put in some simple hints for chapter 8 (+/-points and points needed) It's realy a hassle to conclude a branching path so even some good/bad choices from previous chapters change the outcome of new updates (good/bad depending on route).

For those wondering, yes i had to partly rewrite a chapter for this to work.

My .zip files do not have audio/music files so you still need to install KoGa3's mod first and then overwrite with my patch.

Enjoy all.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes