duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
Man , so many thoughts... i honestly don't have a clue about what to think about Erynn situation.
I honestly hate MC so much D: how come you be disrespected by every guy you know and just accept that ?
I mean you don't need to be a fighter , but at least don't accept the disrespect from others without fighting back a single time.
Not to mention that so many people had to suffer because mc is just a dumbass.
Zach is another character that i didn't liked since the beginning.

My love interest so far has been Layla and Valeria only so far.
( Not that i didn't liked or like any other of the girls )

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
On my Elena playtrough, i miss some scene. The second Chem Class i always got shortcut and have to sit with Torri.( Well, in all my playtroughs) Is there a way to avoid that? and geht this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And i totaly turned Torri down, everytime.
It is a bit importend for me, because Elena is my second one, after Alexis

Reactions: Moryaka26

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
On my Elena playtrough, i miss some scene. The second Chem Class i always got shortcut and have to sit with Torri.( Well, in all my playtroughs) Is there a way to avoid that? and geht this:

And i totaly turned Torri down, everytime.
It is a bit importend for me, because Elena is my second one, after Alexis
I got this scene in my Layla/Elena playthrough,

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Oh my i played episode 9 today and boy it was dark ending. If that girl near garbage bin is indeed Erynn one can presume what might happend. I played only one Nikki route for now and for sure tomorow i'll try some other LI. Speaking of Nikki who could've guessed that coach Mike is her dad. And John, why do i have this feeling it'll be drama when he finds out Erynn is his daughter and Iris's stepsister. This is one kind of a game where i care about story, MC and other characters. I can't wait till episode 10 comes out to see what happend to Erynn. And it seams video Ethan is using to blackmail Erynn is alllegit. And last Zach you bastard. In my playthrough i ditched Val for you idiot. What kind of a pushy idiot you have to be. Ethan surely deseves Oscar for acting and what he had done.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes