Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Is it possible to date layla and alexis??and which charcters have sex with mc??I only saw alexis.what about eryyn or layla or elena??

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I was always under the impression IC was supposed to be in the game but for whatever reason (probably patreon) the dev decided to abandon it.
The dev was undecided about incest at the beginning. But it seems she still is, because there are still a few light lewd scenes with the mom in the last update. Not really incest (no intercourse) but, well... could still happen if she decides so

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I was always under the impression IC was supposed to be in the game but for whatever reason (probably patreon) the dev decided to abandon it.
I don't know about Emily, but it would make a lot of sense if Layla and Alexis share the same father with the MC. You can't even say it would be a badly written plot by the dev if that happens.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Simplest explanation, its there to intentionally antagonize people who keep asking for incest knowing damn well its forbidden by Patreon

It's not going to happen, ever.
Well. You can never say never. Because I've played plenty of games from F95 that are on Patreon who are sold on there as landlord and landlady stories, but the Dev (under a pseudonym) or some independent modder like Shaggy, will make a patch available on here to make it like it was meant to be.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
landlord and landlady stories
That's not incest

or some independent modder like Shaggy, will make a patch available on here to make it like it was meant to be
And how would this even work? Emily is not your landlady, she's your actual mother. You can make an incest patch for Landlady plots with a simple name change, how will that work in a game like this?

Hint: It wont.

There will be no incest.

Reactions: rftbruce and LSC82

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC can date whomever he wants, but girls living together will find out and drop MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They will cry and make MC miserable for it.
Alex atarts with a bang and the party is still going.
Elena is a long way to go.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Just started playing this game. Been meaning to get into it, but haven't gotten around to it. Could someone explain why the Dev has the MC perving on his mom if this is not an IC game? Just curious. From what I've read, people are wondering the same thing. Just curious if the Dev ever explained why she did this?
:unsure:
Incest: Let's just wait and see where the story takes us.. No spoilers here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
That's not incest

And how would this even work? Emily is not your landlady, she's your actual mother. You can make an incest patch for Landlady plots with a simple name change, how will that work in a game like this?

Hint: It wont.

There will be no incest.
I didn't say there could be for this game. Only pointing out where you said that there couldn't be incest on Patreon, that there is always a way around their rules.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I see alot of people complainig about this update.
I guess that might be because Nikki/Carra are not that popular. I guess it's always a risk when you give an episode dedicated to one character.
I like Nikki quite alot so I think this episode was great but hopefully the next episode we will give love to more girls.
Nikki is consistently in the top five favorite characters in the Patreon polls.

Reactions: MisterNephilim
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes