cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh come on we need update only release
...................................................................................................................................................................................................

2nd blind today, why don't you look on op?

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Intertwined [Episode 1-9, v0.9.2] [Nyx] [OS@11.66GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 11.66GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.58GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = /

Update Only to Episode 9, v0.9.2 (3.34MB) =

Tutorial on how to create your own build for Windows/Linux/MacOS can be found here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

azertyclavier27

Mar 27, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Intertwined [Episode 1-9, v0.9] [Nyx] [OS@11.64GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 11.64GB

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain

You are a Hero dude !

Yougal

Dec 11, 2018
As much as I like this game there are now to many characters to follow this story with I come back to this game for updates and there are so many new characters I say who the hell is this person.

Dude505

Jul 24, 2018
I should be able to use the 0.9 update only on a 0.8 compressed version, right? Or does the fact that the 0.8 is compressed mess with the update?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi,

I am only interested in Lexi path, so is this update contains Lexi contents or ending?:unsure: (Kindly answer in spoiler tags) Or even better to direct me to the post containing the changelog. Thanks.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
There are a lot of wasted renders with this game, learning to pan the camera instead of rendering each frame of a transition will significantly cut down on the file size.
Same with animations, loop the same frames instead of more renders of the same action.
This will all cut down on rendering time and file size, for a start.

Love the game, but it doesn't have to be this big.
I feel you. To expand your post...

The biggest reason the game is the size it is, is because of the large jpg file sizes. For example, in this update alone (game/images/Episode 9/...) there are 2033 image files. Of those, 1376 are greater than 1 MB in size. If they were converted to webp at 80% quality, there would be a reduction of at least 60% in total game size.

webp at 80% is virtually indistinguishable from the current jpg's quality. Here is an example:

Not complaining--just trying to offer an alternative.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] Intertwined [Episode 1-9, v0.9] [Nyx] [OS@11.64GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

I'm creating Update Only for those that have my previous repack here. Will upload it when main links are done.

Thanks an lot this compress is crucial as this download hurts

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I had forgotten which save to use but thankfully it seems it was a Nikki save, I can't remember who Cara is though...
from the comments so far I surmise thatit's Her and Nikki that are the focus this time.

Um, who is Cara again?:unsure:

I always think that a big cast is the way to go, but this game really has proven to me otherwise...
At some point enough should be enough.

Also don't like the MC pussyfooting around everything, as well as some (too many) of the other characters.
I don't think I'm the only one ready to finally be rid of Ethan's part in this story cause it's getting kind of old at this point...

That cliffhanger doesn't bode well, but if it means that MC or someone else will finally actively try to do something next update then I guess that's the price to pay.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I had forgotten which save to use but thankfully it seems it was a Nikki save, I can't remember who Cara is though...
from the comments so far I surmise thatit's Her and Nikki that are the focus this time.

Um, who is Cara again?:unsure:

I always think that a big cast is the way to go, but this game really has proven to me otherwise...
At some point enough should be enough.

Also don't like the MC pussyfooting around everything, as well as some (too many) of the other characters.
I don't think I'm the only one ready to finally be rid of Ethan's part in this story cause it's getting kind of old at this point...

That cliffhanger doesn't bode well, but if it means that MC or someone else will finally actively try to do something next update then I guess that's the price to pay.
Cara is Nikki's redhead sister

Reactions: Maestro91

speed1299

Oct 13, 2018

I'm creating Update Only for those that have my previous repack here. Will upload it when main links are done.

MY MAN HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes