Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Okay, okay. Let's borrow the developers own words in English:
View attachment 1823094

On a different point, in case I missed it somewhere: Layla, Alexis, and their mother. Why is it Principal Moore, Layla Moore, but Alexis Monroe?
Its just a guess but according some vivid minds it could happen that Layla and Alexis are half sisters and that the current husband of Principal Moore is the real father of MC and Layla. Since the Dev already stated there will be no incest in game it could work out this way since there is currently no real sexual encounter between MC and Layla but with Alexis possible....But the Dev has many possibillities for surprising twists implemented in game...could also turn ozt differently...

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
View attachment 1823094

On a different point, in case I missed it somewhere: Layla, Alexis, and their mother. Why is it Principal Moore, Layla Moore, but Alexis Monroe?
Either it's poor proofreading or she has a different dad?

Hey, Just noticed that Monroe and Moreno are anagrams of each other

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I
Either it's poor proofreading or she has a different dad?

Hey, Just noticed that Monroe and Moreno are anagrams of each other
I hope I am not being rude by joining this conversation.

Your observations make sense.

Lexie, Layla are possibly half-sisters with different dads.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
View attachment 1823094

pretty sure I remember lexi being monroe as well
but if that's correct, that brings us to one of those badik questions (with sage and tybalt being burke) - how blissfully stupid is the MC? if adriana and layla are moore and lexi is monroe and you're dating her... at least ask?

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Its just a guess but according some vivid minds it could happen that Layla and Alexis are half sisters and that the current husband of Principal Moore is the real father of MC and Layla. Since the Dev already stated there will be no incest in game it could work out this way since there is currently no real sexual encounter between MC and Layla but with Alexis possible....But the Dev has many possibillities for surprising twists implemented in game...could also turn ozt differently...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Probably because the dev is Spanish or of Spanish decent, naming in Spanish is that you get your Father and Mother's familial name but your spouse does not take your surname.

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
pretty sure I remember lexi being monroe as well
but if that's correct, that brings us to one of those badik questions (with sage and tybalt being burke) - how blissfully stupid is the MC? if adriana and layla are moore and lexi is monroe and you're dating her... at least ask?
It has never been mentioned that it is Layla Moore... People making stuff up again.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Here's the real immersion breaking math:
So Iris was the PC's first gf and they were together for two years. He loses his virginity to Iris at the very beginning of their relationship in a flashback scene from two years in the past (yikes btw). He is single and ready to mingle in another flashback from shortly before moving in with Cara and Nikki. During the truth or dare game a few months later (or even less) he claims to have had between five and ten partners. He is 18 years old right now.
Don't even know where to begin calculating all this tbh.

Honestly the PC being an 18yo kid is the first and biggest hurdle for immersion imo. Him being so young doesn't add anything to the story, unless the flashback scene where he's underage is specifically something people want to fap to. I don't get why he has to be a tattooed hunk giving off daddy vibes and a kid who has his mother sign school documents for him at the same time.
The PC is obviously supposed to be attractive, because he always gets the girl without even trying. But realistically him being a highschool kid would be pretty unattractive for like half the cast of characters.
Spot on. I always thought making the MC so young and a High schooler who gets taken to school by half his love interests is quite bizarre and unrealistic. No woman young or otherwise would be attracted to a kid she has to take to school unless in extremely exceptional cases. The story would have made much more sense if he was a university freshman, at the very least. I honestly don't know what was going on in Nyx head when she decided it that way, but who knows.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
It has never been mentioned that it is Layla Moore... People making stuff up again.
I wasn't sure about layla, even edited out the part where I wrote I don't remember seeing her last name anywhere
I still somehow feel it's not gonna end up being pure coincidence with different last names, nyx is likely hiding another card up her sleeve :D

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, I finished my walkthrough for the current version.
Hope you find it useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Probably because the dev is Spanish or of Spanish decent, naming in Spanish is that you get your Father and Mother's familial name but your spouse does not take your surname.
Is she? Now I might be wrong, since my Spanish is self taught , but I noticed a few times the wrong gendered forms and sometimes expressions seemed more like google translate than a native speaker.

e.g. "tranquilo' in class instead of 'silencio'

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Fortunately Warscared took up the banner on that, though I didn't recognize a couple names he used (I recall no Diana in my playthrough), but I guess this didn't really affect my immersion as it did yours because this actually sounded a lot like my youth, minus being the beefcake sportsy guy (I never was). My first was at 16, she was 19. Over the next 2-3 years I had numerous flings, and a couple longer-lasting involvements. None with soon-to-be-sisters or long-lost childhood friends, though. And I'm fairly confident that none of the older women were ever school teachers. I'm not saying that there were no attractive teachers when I was young, but they didn't appear in my schools. You'd get a Rosie O'Donnel every time rather than a Rose McGowan.

At my present age, I'd have to sit down with a pen and notebook and spend some time really thinking back to try and gauge an accurate number and get them in he right order, but MC's number range is perfectly sensible, at least when contrasted against my pre-social media/cellphone era of schooling - and I'm quite certain that there were other guys (and a few girls) who put my count to shame.

I'll grant you the point on the super-tattoo factor here, that is really unusual, but I was 18 the first month of my senior year, so while I could get away with a fair bit, I still had the need for parental signature on a number of forms. I had a falling out with my old man at one point in the year and faked the signature, which admissions wouldn't accept so they made me visit the principal. "Did you forge this signature?" "Yes, I did." "Why?" "The source of my problems was at home, couldn't exactly ask him to sign." "Understood. Hope your day gets better, tell admissions I said to accept the form." "Thank you."

If I'd been even half as good looking as the MC I never would have had time to be in class, I'd have been drowning in the women throwing themselves at me. Rotten SOB doesn't even have to work for it. I hate that. ;)
Weird flex, but OK.
My point was rather that we know all of the PC's partners and ten is a stretch even if you play him as a slut. It doesn't make sense for the PC to claim that he doesn't know the exact number, when his entire sexual history is pretty much in the game. It especially doesn't make sense, if you don't play him as a slut, because then the number is obviously three (or two, if you don't go for Lexi).
What's unimmersive is having the PC be an 18yo highschool kid that is supposed to come across as experienced/mature at the same time.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Is she? Now I might be wrong, since my Spanish is self taught , but I noticed a few times the wrong gendered forms and sometimes expressions seemed more like google translate than a native speaker.

e.g. "tranquilo' in class instead of 'silencio'
Colloquial usage. Tranquilo would most likely be used unless you are telling someone to shush (closer to callate - shut up).
(Yes, the developer is Spanish.)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Colloquial usage. Tranquilo would most likely be used unless you are telling someone to shush (closer to callate - shut up).
(Yes, the developer is Spanish.)
I was thinking it would be a regional thing. My Spanish instructor was actually from Peru, and I don't remember tranquilo ever being used in his class. Plenty of callate and silencios, we had some rowdy students.

Weird flex, but OK.
My point was rather that we know all of the PC's partners and ten is a stretch even if you play him as a slut. It doesn't make sense for the PC to claim that he doesn't know the exact number, when his entire sexual history is pretty much in the game. It especially doesn't make sense, if you don't play him as a slut, because then the number is obviously three (or two, if you don't go for Lexi).
What's unimmersive is having the PC be an 18yo highschool kid that is supposed to come across as experienced/mature at the same time.
Wasn't flexing, just explaining why that part in particular wasn't immersion breaking, it seemed relatively fine.

I've met a number of people who (initially) seemed quite mature and together, only to find out later they were complete idiots. Short-term it was a good illusion. All we know of the MC's past is what we've been shown. It's not implausible that he's had a few one-off flings himself here or there (like the girl that can tank a relationship with Cara/Nikki), he certainly seems open enough to it. Unlikely? Sure. Maybe more will pop up in future releases, like how we got the details about Iris.

At this point in the game, though, I'm simply looking forward to Zach getting a thorough beatdown. You try to help him out without outright telling him what a shitbag he's been, and he goes and stabs you in the back for your efforts. If they find his body in the sewer a week later I would not be disappointed at all.

Reactions: HazyTank
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes