WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Finally some Nikki content :love:
What? Where? heh...As I commented earlier, I didn't see the warning (no content if you're strictly a Nikki guy) until I was into the d/l. This update was about 5 minutes long for me. Just a bunch of teenage posturing. Oh well...

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
What? Where? heh...As I commented earlier, I didn't see the warning (no content if you're strictly a Nikki guy) until I was into the d/l. This update was about 5 minutes long for me. Just a bunch of teenage posturing. Oh well...
Script is about 8000 lines, might want to play with some variables.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Sorry, I'm not getting you;

You're on the Nikki route, but you didn't get the Nikki content ? because I'm a Nikki patrician and this update was basically all about her and it was pretty cute

danny slayer

Nov 17, 2016
The scenes with Layla (and Elena) are cute. Personally think the game excels it’s best there, and not with all the convoluted plot.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Sorry, I'm not getting you;

You're on the Nikki route, but you didn't get the Nikki content ? because I'm a Nikki patrician and this update was basically all about her and it was pretty cute
I'm now officially confused. I thought I was on that route. She has far and away the highest score. In this episode ...

I was on the plane, talked to Iris, went to her dad's garage, went to school, was late for class, talked to a couple of coeds, met Zach, got hit in face by Zach, episode over.

I suppose I'll need to pop open the script file and see what's up. Thanks for the info.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I'm now officially confused. I thought I was on that route. She has far and away the highest score. In this episode ...

I was on the plane, talked to Iris, went to her dad's garage, went to school, was late for class, talked to a couple of coeds, met Zach, got hit in face by Zach, episode over.

I suppose I'll need to pop open the script file and see what's up. Thanks for the info.
Ok so, after you go to Iris's dad garage, you go home and a "package" arrives, and surprise, its Nikki. and a lot of cute wholesome content happens, so if that doesn't happen maybe you did something "wrong".

Did you pick up the phone when she called a few chapters back ?

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
well that the developer could include incest in this game in my humble opinion...the milf that seems to be the mother of the mc is very hot

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ok so, after you go to Iris's dad garage, you go home and a "package" arrives, and surprise, its Nikki. and a lot of cute wholesome content happens, so if that doesn't happen maybe you did something "wrong".

Did you pick up the phone when she called a few chapters back ?
I found the problem. The variable "dad_punch" had been reset to "true" which causes a d/c from the Nikki story. I'm back in the game. :)

Thanks.

Reactions: MisterNephilim
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes