Dec 16, 2018
scrappy
episode_3.rpy edits required

line 1356 la "Does you offer still stand to teach me Spanish?"
line 1356 la "Does your offer still stand to teach me Spanish?"

line 1306 la "Can you can help me out with my Spanish lessons then?"
line 1358 la "Can you can help me out with my Spanish lessons then?"
line 1358 la "Can you help me out with my Spanish lessons then?"
It wasn't scrappy who wrote the script and dialogues, so you should report it in the main game thread or on dev discord as grammatical errors and not here in the mod thread.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
It wasn't scrappy who wrote the script and dialogues, so you should report it in the main game thread or on dev discord as grammatical errors and not here in the mod thread.
I saw it reported in another thread and have since reported it to the game dev.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_7.rpy", line 895, in script
    if Alexis_End == True:
  File "game/episode_7.rpy", line 895, in <module>
    if Alexis_End == True:
NameError: name 'Alexis_End' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/episode_7.rpy", line 895, in script
    if Alexis_End == True:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/episode_7.rpy", line 895, in <module>
    if Alexis_End == True:
NameError: name 'Alexis_End' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Intertwined 0.7
Sun May 16 04:00:10 2021
I keep getting this if Alexis_End == True error code thingy. Anybody know what's wrong ?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Damn, i didn't know he has no (sexual) interest on Erynn. thanks for the reply tho! :love:
Ah, no no no, don't get me wrong. I didn' meant it that way. Of course the Protagonist can have interest in a relationship with Erynn, but it isn't forced onto us.
/Edited

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: obitus

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Ah, no no no, don't get me wrong. I didn' meant it that way. Of course the Protagonist can have interest in a relationship with Erynn, but it isn't forced onto us, and not helping her, for example closes the Path with Lexi too (afaik).
wrong ;) @ spoiler

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
I don't panic I do it as in the instructions but for some reason only one girl can be chosen and in the instruction it is written that both can be taken out and at the mine of the sense one can be chosen whatever I do ... Why is that

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

blankbeater

Aug 18, 2019
just give him some time cuz according what
Nyx mentioned in a patreon post that v0.8 now already has
3500 renders - that's more than chapters 5, 6 and 7 combined!!!
Also the routes in the game somehow "explode"

so he will need a lot of time for this ... if he decides too keep going

Cmonkeez

May 18, 2018
just give him some time cuz according what
Nyx mentioned in a patreon post that v0.8 now already has
3500 renders - that's more than chapters 5, 6 and 7 combined!!!
Also the routes in the game somehow "explode"

so he will need a lot of time for this ... if he decides too keep going
Of course the routes explode. By the time the game is finished mc can only be with one the 9 or 10? girls that are vying for his affection. Everyone will have to play through a dozen times to see all the content.

Reactions: imzahai
May 27, 2017
Of course the routes explode. By the time the game is finished mc can only be with one the 9 or 10? girls that are vying for his affection. Everyone will have to play through a dozen times to see all the content.
VNs like Intertwined make me appreciate Harem VNs more, no fuss, no muss, catch 'em all Pokémon style!
I like that everyone can pick their favourite LI here, but every girl is so damn gorgeous and endearing, it becomes impossible to choose; hence, forcing you to replay the game multiple times. And there's only so much new content you can see per re-play, at some point scenes do get repeated. Having so many routes also makes coding, development and modding much more difficult, not to mention a higher chance of bugs and crashes. And, Intertwined's writing is so good, that it makes you love every character, having to choose between them is heart-wrenching. But, such is life, we can't have our cake and eat it too.

Now, the wait begins, I hope the mod gets updated, but I would understand if this was abandoned.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
VNs like Intertwined make me appreciate Harem VNs more, no fuss, no muss, catch 'em all Pokémon style!
I like that everyone can pick their favourite LI here, but every girl is so damn gorgeous and endearing, it becomes impossible to choose; hence, forcing you to replay the game multiple times. And there's only so much new content you can see per re-play, at some point scenes do get repeated. Having so many routes also makes coding, development and modding much more difficult, not to mention a higher chance of bugs and crashes. And, Intertwined's writing is so good, that it makes you love every character, having to choose between them is heart-wrenching. But, such is life, we can't have our cake and eat it too.

Now, the wait begins, I hope the mod gets updated, but I would understand if this was abandoned.
I don't mind Harems but I'm one the players that likes to go with one girl at a time lol. Thats why my top 3 are become a rockstar, intertwined , and leap of faith.

Jun 29, 2020
I don't mind Harems but I'm one the players that likes to go with one girl at a time lol. Thats why my top 3 are become a rockstar, intertwined , and leap of faith.
I'm the opposite. And it was the hospital scene in rockstar that made me drop that game then and there. Made worse from fact that i had played Acting Lessons a few days earlier. :cry:

And now, with rare exceptions, i only play harem games.

Now, if Intertwined is going the same way as rockstar, i might as well drop it now.