Alex19d

Feb 21, 2023

View attachment 2784428

Overview:
Character Models provided by

April conducts an interview with *You*!
Freeform Sex Simulator with Emphasis on Player Interaction, Dialogue and Player Choice
Includes Story driven gameplay alongside Free-play content and a Model Swapper and other content that is exclusive to Patrons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-21
Release Date: 2023-07-21
Developer: Baron Vampson - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1056
OS: Windows *(If your OS can run Unity Games this shouldn't be an issue)
Language: English
Other Games: F95
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Hey how can I hide the mouse. Idk how

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Hey how can I hide the mouse. Idk how
Currently not in the latest version, gonna need to wait for the next verison before that. I *Might* do a QoL update between now and the next big release including features like mouse micro etc but TBH since I'm busy with other projects/life stuff and I wanna give Interview With April a bit of an overhaul the next time I'm able to touch on it and with all the stuff I've learnt it's gonna be a while till the next update outside of QoL stuff honestly.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Where's the freeplay core version
Available on my

Dear everyone, going forward I made a list of the things I want to do when I next touch Interview with April, as well as a general announcement going .. To cut a long story short it needs a bit of a revamp and overhaul from all the knowledge/retrospection I gained over the last few months/half a year or so since starting it. Special thanks to individuals who granted the gift of hidden knowledge (cryptic message, but you know who you are ;) ) and as always thanks for playing, sorry for the inconvenience, hope this message finds you well and as usual feedback always welcome.

Cheers
- Vampson

Reactions: BunnyB10

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Honestly, I'm under the stance that if you start to get burnt out when developing a game, and need to take an extended break of sorts, then you should give the latest patreon version available for free to those following the project (such as those ITT) still so they aren't stuck on an update that might be behind.
Also it would incentivize people to maybe throw some dollars your way after seeing what patron versions have to offer first and foremost, instead of them throwing money first and realizing updates might not happen for a while. That's what causes a lot of people to get into sour moods about projects that go slowly, I feel like. They give money first and then complain about nothing getting done. That's just what I've seen though.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote