BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
UPDATE!

00A_.png
0AB.png 1BA.png 2B_A.png 3A(FREEPLAY).png 4A1.png 4B.png 5A1.png 5A2.png 5A3.png 5A4.png 5A5.png 5A6.png 5A7.png

All Times of Arrival:

Video of Freeplay/CORE Version:

Apologies for the long wait. I also have some videos with gameplay footage (FINALLY) and video footage of the model swapper in action that's exclusive for CORE(/Patreon exclusive) versions of the game.

It should also be worth noting that any censorship in the screenshots is for the sake of patreon, there is no censor mechanic in game, these images have been edited post screenshot for the sake of public patreon. If they're still too explicit for the staff, I can edit further but right now

For some reason it seems that my video recorder recorded the sound Twice which is quite mysterious lol but if you're wondering why the sound in the videos sounds odd, that's the reason.

INTERVIEW WITH APRIL v0.105
BUG FIXES/CHANGELOG

-Fixed Music not Looping
-Lowered Default Mouse Sensitivity in First Person so that New Players won't find the mouse moving across the screen at the slightest touch by default
-Certain Menus Changed/Overhauled to reflect new features/Additions/Changes
-Overhauled Settings Window Format
-Resolution Dropdown menu should now properly display current resolution, and be more representative of current choice.
-UI Sex system interface has been overhauled
-Overhauled Sex THIRD PERSON Camera
-NEW SHADERS/POST PROCESSING/LIGHTING FX
-Changing/Visual improvements Materials/Textures have been Changed
-Player third person camera has been overhauled slightly (subject to change/More modifications in future updates)
-Changed April Underwear (bra + Panties) material to lace Material to better reflect upon Original blender model's Shaders
- Various Background fixes/overhead fixes/ optimisations (Ranging from Clipping Issues to Redundant performance/memory usage, etc)
-Certain Animations have been Rehashed/Reconfigured
-Sex Scenes now allow for sound support (rudementary for now)
-HUUUGE Background Script overhaul for sex system and Model swapper integration allowing for changes in sex position/location/different positions (ETC). (very time consuming to implement, apologies)
-Fix for Bonnie Model -- Unable to swap out outfit parts for sex model/regular model & Nude mode getting rid of certain essential parts, has now been fixed
-Improved Loading Screen Visual Fidelity slightly
-Changed Menu UI/Visuals

And some more I probably missed.

Additions

-Middle Mouse click now changes Camera perspective from 1st to 3rd and vice versa (currently outside of sex scenes only)
- Penis skin color overhaul(Penis Texture is now reflected based upon which piece of clothing is being worn.)
-Added new Volume Slider in Settings Menu 'Sound.' Use this to change Volume of Sounds in game (sex only, currently)
-Added the option to toggle UI for Sex scenes
-Added UI images for In Game Model Swapper
- Penis Textures/Materials will now reflect upon choice of clothing (rudementary and WIP, works with specific underwear and April's Bodysuit)
-Character Selection Screen now has Music
- New Facial Animations (April/Interview Chan Facetype only, Charlie and Bonnie use a different Facerig and I haven't set up all the animations for this rig yet.)

NEW CONTENT

- Times of Arrival have now been implemented! As of previous builds, these were merely placeholders for the player to select, but now they operate functionally and show different scenes to the one the player encounters by default.

These times of Arrival are (Currently):

-EARLY
-ON TIME
&
-LATE.

These each provide different narratives and perspectives/outcomes/sex content from a player/story perspective, and in future updates will set the course of the game from that point forward.

- Cutscenes implemented for arriving Early and Late
- 6 + New Sex Animations that have been allocated to the new Times of Arrival mode as well as Freeplay Respectively.
- You can now change position of Location of Sex, which gives different options for Sex Positions
- Sex Scenes now support Facial Animation for the respective Characters

CORE ONLY:
-Added CHARLIE (V3) to the Model Swapper/Wardrobe selection tool (ETC) (CORE ONLY)
-Futa/Penis Toggle for characters in Sex Scenes
-All sex Scenes available in Freeplay (CORE exclusive Function) with Futa/Non Futa Functionality and a ModelSwapper for Swapping individual Outfit pieces in/out and for swapping Character Models in/out, etc.
-Freeplay contains all sex scenes with an added skip function. Or you can Play through the dialogue normally and play with all Sex Scenes Unlocked through this mode exclusively.
-Wardrobe/Individual Outfit Selection & and Model Swapper available only in Core Versions of the game.

Known Issues:

- Interview Kun's head is not rendered by First Person Cameras. This is an intentional mechanic, as this model was specifically designed to be player oriented, but it does create a jarring 'unheaded' look when looking at any non player character whilst in first person view.
- Certain Animations somehwat clunky/Wip/display visual clipping/visual glitches.. All Animations and Animation functions gonna get a prune and finish some point.
- Changing Models in the model swapper resets outfits and creates inconsistencies in the model swapper UI
- Some clipping/inconsistent anims
- Inconsistent Lighting
- For some reason the Charlie model cannot become Futanari unless all her clothes are off. Taking off trousers individually also causes ghost legs to appear (woops! Unintentional, sorry)

And probably some others I missed.

Hope you enjoy the game! More Content coming soon™! Enjoy!

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
Mouse is wayyy too fast even at lowest setting with 1600 DPI which isn't even that high. Also just remove the horrible camera smoothing.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Mouse is wayyy too fast even at lowest setting with 1600 DPI which isn't even that high. Also just remove the horrible camera smoothing.
The first Person Camera Mouse you mean? It's currently the only one I have a script that can facilitate changing sensitivity for. I can remove camera smoothing, it's not something I'm particularly attached to. Have you had a chance to compare third person Player camera with Sex Scene camera? It's the same script/component but with different values.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote