RPGM Completed Interview with Horny Horse Princess [v1.0 Cracked] [Yuki Mango]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ363035_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A documentary that a horse princess (a centaur woman) gets her kingdom back.
The story goes on during with interviews with her.
We will tell you all about the struggles of the noble and a little arrogant Horse Princess!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-22
Release Date: 2021-12-19
Developer: Yuki Mango
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0 Cracked
Language: English
Other Games: Yuki Mango
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thank you malcolmalbie for cracking the game.

RJ363035_img_smp1.jpg RJ363035_img_smp2.jpg RJ363035_img_smp3.jpg RJ363035_img_smp4.jpg RJ363035_img_smp5.jpg RJ363035_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Requested by belzewolf22 , shared by malcolmalbie with crack included

Unlock Gallery (From Readme):
Examine the crack 10 times, in the wall right next to the blue switch, which is at the left of the first "Dwarf Underground". You can get to the gallery.
There, you can replay all the scenes.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I just don't see the appeal in a centaur girl. Not to say I wouldn't be able to fall in love with one and then deal with the physical complications if they existed IRL and I met one I really clicked with, but as a sex fantasy... I guess they could give you BJs and TJs just fine, but I'm all about the puss, and one, it's gonna be built to accomodate horse cocks, which means you're looking at a throwing-a-hotdog-down-a-hallway situation to make the loosest human vag feel like a blood pressure cuff in comparison, and two, all the human girl bits I want to interact with at the same time are way the fuck over there, where I can't reach them unless I'm also a centaur or similar.

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Mother of God 0_o I can't believe what i'm seeing here. Is this the first centaur game I've seen so far?? Totally in and are there anymore like this?

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
No pregnancy (says DLSite) and not even a Centauress, just a cursed princess and battle loss and brothel mechanics. Hope those that like this sort of thing approve, but I don't.

Talk about not developing for those who want to like this sort of content. Sheesh!
Yeah, I played this in Japanese a while back. IIRC it was a very disappointing game. Barely could be considered centauress at all and was over super quick. A shame really. Seemed like something different then the usual.

• Haha
Reactions: Hollowedzs
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote