RPGM Completed Interview with Horny Horse Princess [v1.0 Cracked] [Yuki Mango]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
From my regretable encounters with the MLP fandom in my teens I have been cursed with knowledge... Female horses have incredibly muscular vaginas they actually have great control over and can pretty much size to fit anything going in. They're also apparently very sensitive since horse sex last a few seconds,with pretty much all the important nerves near the entrance.
What a chad.
Thanks, this was informative. Now i'm ready to fuck female horses. :cool::coffee:

kodi9090

Dec 22, 2019
It depends on the individual monster, if one considers monsters just fantastical creatures (animals and humans) and if one decides that bestiality and zoophilia are about the same for the sake of the argument. Personally I'd say that monster girls are not bestiality because most monster girl lovers simply draw the line there, bestiality with female animals is much less popular than with male animals.

It's one of those fetishes that resulted out of 'necessity' i.e lack of 'good' female humans in pastural regions. Hence why Wales and the Middle East is infamous for that. One has unappealing 'dutch wives' and the other has that too and a religion where masturbation and bestiality are strictly forbidden (the latter is penalized with death but where there is no witness...). If one can't calm their libido, they can and will find another outlet. The same applies but more commonly to women all over the world because they can't find a good man. Some become lesbian, others have a German Shepard.

In terms of media, the disparity between preferences between sexes is evident made by the vastly different styles. Males happen to prefer visuals while females are more about 'feelings' which may seem more intricate due to the various factors which contribute to such but ultimately, when taken to a 'high level', a visual can't be without text and text requires visual aid ('a picture says more than 1000 words').

It's not much of a slippery slope but it is a slope for sure. Usually, as long as it is bipedal, it goes up to furry but centaurs have 6 limbs (like insects) which is simply relevant for the 'how' since they are still mammals. They are similar to spider girls in that their lower part is anything but human but their upper part is, many monster girls have additional limbs and parts but are humanoid 'where it matters', usually with a human torso and head at least.

Whereas many rarely consider to copulate with the spinet, oviduct or anus, those 'monster' girls (based on the monstrous size) happen to be imagined like Mermaids or Lamia with their entirely human genitals just where humanoid and animal body connect. This makes centaurs again rather unique in that their genitals are that of a 'beast'. There may be no other 'common' monster or animal girl where one can apply zoophilia to.

Needless to say, the distinction between 'fetish' (actual sexual preference) and acceptance (simple tolerance or exploration) is important but rarely noted. But this is why centaur girls are really rare as 'R-18 subject' and then more commonly taken from R-15. These doujins are then more focused on vanilla stuff, loving them for their personality and human upper half.

What is or was the apparently R-18 My Little Pony community (I don't have any numbers and don't want any) is similar and not really based on zoophilia or bestiality but complex feelings, primarily love for the characters and loneliness/solitude of the fans.
no it doesn't do you want to know why it doesn't? because it's a fictional animated world where nothing that happens is real

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
LOL This is just funny, actually feeling sad for those who actually get hard seeing that as well...... View attachment 2642966 like how is this sexy, dude?:oops:
Some people find fucking their underage sisters hot, some loving to have sex with muscular gay furries, others enjoying seeing their GF being molested by other guys.

Go fight the world bro, no weird kinks allowed.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
From my regretable encounters with the MLP fandom in my teens I have been cursed with knowledge... Female horses have incredibly muscular vaginas they actually have great control over and can pretty much size to fit anything going in. They're also apparently very sensitive since horse sex last a few seconds,with pretty much all the important nerves near the entrance.
Well great, now I can never play Red Dead Redemption 2 again.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Like i said I Know its not good to kink shame,but their are some exceptions like NTR(Whoever likes ntr needs to get help) SCAT(Imagine getting horny over feces) and Beastiality,Most monster girls are human forms basically except maybe a distinguishable form like a tail or furry ears or maybe some skin color,but they most fit a human form for our tastes so its acceptable,But now when u are defending a literal HORSE that just an upper human girl bodypart,You are the one who is messed up in the head.
Ever heard about hypocrisy? Because you sure as hell are showing it in full form here. Either you think kink shaming is okay or you don't PERIOD. Anything else, makes you a hypocrat.
Who even gave you the authority in the first place, to decide what FEELINGS are fine, and which aren't?

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Beastiality,Most monster girls are human forms basically except maybe a distinguishable form like a tail or furry ears or maybe some skin color,but they most fit a human form for our tastes so its acceptable,But now when u are defending a literal HORSE that just an upper human girl bodypart,You are the one who is messed up in the head.
Man I thought people got this straightened out back in the 70s with Star Trek. Are both participents consenting adults and can they clearly communicate consent in a defined language (body language does not count)? If the answer to both of those questions is yes then there's nothing wrong with whatever they choose to do together regardless of species, but because there's no other animal on earth that can meet the second criteria beastiality will probably remain illegal basically everywhere.

Enjoying something like this is no more an indication of attraction to real world horses than enjoying films like Saw in an indication that someone is going to become a serial killer. Fiction and fantasy are exactly that.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
HA ! And my family says I ditched my education too early in life.
Jokes on them, I'm a student of life and I just learned something new. Female horses have nerves near the entrance and thus are sensitive, thx for expanding my knowledge.

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Man I thought people got this straightened out back in the 70s with Star Trek. Are both participents consenting adults and can they clearly communicate consent in a defined language (body language does not count)? If the answer to both of those questions is yes then there's nothing wrong with whatever they choose to do together regardless of species, but because there's no other animal on earth that can meet the second criteria beastiality will probably remain illegal basically everywhere.

Enjoying something like this is no more an indication of attraction to real world horses than enjoying films like Saw in an indication that someone is going to become a serial killer. Fiction and fantasy are exactly that.
Bestiality is gross, but the people complaining about it in the thread for this game are hilarious.

It's like they think the reason Bestiality is illegal is "EW ICKY" and not because it's animal abuse.
I won't be downloading this but whatever, I'm not going to whine about something just becasue it's not something I like.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote