VN Ren'Py Abandoned Intimate Brothel [v0.7.1] [Modzso]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Modzso

Nephle on board!
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Why do you put so much grind in front of an honestly pitiful amount of scenes. Your just causing people to waste their time, and its probably why your not making much money from this. Yeah i'm probably giving up early but is there even a brothel in this game? I keep coming back to this to check if it went anywhere but still no, And thats some nerve you've got putting a VH intro in such a shallow game. Its just insulting at this level of underdeveloped.
Sadly you definitely right, too many unimportant things have been put into the game, and without those it would be a better game I guess. (like house tax) Too many things is too important for progression like money or certain stats. Money is only needed for eat, and buy a few little things for progress. I tried to take out a few things but I had to realieze to do that I have to rewrite the whole game from top to bottom because the coding is a big pile of mess. My actual plan is to completely rewrite it and maybe rename it just because what you said the game at this stage doesn't have anything to do with the brothel part in the name. I already have some name ideas which makes more sense, but I think not the name makes the game great. Of course if you have any ideas what could change, and what shouldn't, feel free to share with me here, or in a private conversation. I don't bite as you can see. :)

Shader

Oct 22, 2017
Sadly you definitely right, too many unimportant things have been put into the game, and without those it would be a better game I guess. (like house tax) Too many things is too important for progression like money or certain stats. Money is only needed for eat, and buy a few little things for progress. I tried to take out a few things but I had to realieze to do that I have to rewrite the whole game from top to bottom because the coding is a big pile of mess. My actual plan is to completely rewrite it and maybe rename it just because what you said the game at this stage doesn't have anything to do with the brothel part in the name. I already have some name ideas which makes more sense, but I think not the name makes the game great. Of course if you have any ideas what could change, and what shouldn't, feel free to share with me here, or in a private conversation. I don't bite as you can see. :)
Well its exciting to hear there are still some plans to revive the game :3

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
can't seem to find where the tentacles are located

Last edited:

tiffanyanyway

Jun 21, 2024
im guess since there has been no new info or updates or combo from
Modzso
Nephle on board!
Game Developer

the game is done?
i cant figure out how to use the fairy sake?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes